Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r6uCVUC7XCE?t=2m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=n6dmtEudR-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

no

yes but am considering refunding

yes the deluxe edition in fact

No, I pirated it because I don't have money.

yes then i refunded after i beat it

I dont think i will im still pretty upset about the Mass Effect ending in the first game.

nope.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm thinking about it. Heard it's better than the original

Reminder that there are no time travel rewind mechanics, Chloe's VA is replaced, one of the main "gameplay" mechanics is to talk shit until you get what you want, and the game is only 3 episodes instead of 5. Also the game doesn't let you make a lot of choices that seem like common sense and the dialog is somehow more cringe than the first game.

>Chloe's VA is replaced
That's a good thing

Sure did.

youtu.be/r6uCVUC7XCE?t=2m17s

not really no

>Chloe's VA is replaced

New girl is top tier at Chloe though. Far less BITCH in everything she says.

I pirated it

>the dialog is somehow more cringe than the first game.
You mean characters say shit like "the dialogue is cringe"?

yes

No, I don't buy shit.

Cmon, i bet you do buy some shit.

Is "did you buy her game" the new tactic shills are using these days?

I think it's just when anons want to talk about something they really like but don't really know what to say. Plus "her game" suggests "please can we just talk about my new favorite affection"

I unironically watched Pewdiepie play the first episode. I will probably buy it when all episodes are released.

>no time-travel mechanics
Why the fuck would you remove the best part of this series?

this

Yes :3

Nobody cared about Berseria until "did you buy her game" was spammed here every day

Best part is the atmosphere and soundtrack though

I did and it was hella fun.

I guess those things were alright
But the time-travel mechanic was what made the game pretty unique (and fun)

It's Rachel's game.

Chloe hasn’t got any powers, so the time travel facet of the game is instantly removed. “We’ve decided to focus on what fans really loved about Life is Strange which is relatable characters facing real-world problems,” the game’s community director told us. There’s more of a focus on the human interaction and the human cost; that worked so well in the first game, so we’re expecting it to be just as impactful here.

In short because it would make plot holes and they had an excuse to make development easier.

>Buying life is a shit

>denuvo
>episode behind deluxe
yeah pirating that shit

I got immense satisfaction seeing the game crash and burn on it's opening day. HAHA, it's not even on the top sellers list anymore!

>Ashely Burch was replaced
>Implying that's a bad thing

To be fair, if you don't like something on Sup Forums id say don't talk about it. By that i mean; LiS probably wouldn't have come up on so many of our radars back then if Sup Forums dis not market it so hard to us by hating on it pre release so dramatically. I only tried it because Sup Forums wouldn't shut the fuck about it and the moment i started to enjoy it i knew we were going to overloaded with "you lied to me Sup Forums" and here we are today. Now the only not sensible reaction anons have if they hate LiS is to participate in every single thread, for the whole thread, keeping it bumped just to tell everyone "i hate you, i hate you, i hate you"

I would have never noticed Horizon either, or gone home or whatever else Sup Forums can't help but viral market for the devs for FREE.

>The cringy dialog was one of the worst things about LiS
>Lets make it the main gameplay """""mechanic"""""

I may not like Ashley Burch but Chloe has her voice.

Press S to smash

To add to that it's a prequel so Chloe, Max, and any character who matters all has death immunity and choices can't actually "matter"

THAT LITTLE HEART BREAKING BITCH IS GOONG TO USE MY LITTLE CHLOE AND RUIN HER SENSITIVE NATURE FOREVER JUST BECAUSE SHE LIKES TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE CUZ SHE'S BORED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't support interactive movies unless they have VR support.

Fuck you jesus, what have you ever done for anyone, why do you take what i love reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

S

LiS Chloe is best Chloe. I will always prefer her voice, but the new VA is good, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6dmtEudR-g

>game

Woah good one user

No, she was insufferable in the first game and my least liked character