Seriously, why did they ruin her 2013 design? She had that beautiful girl next door look...

Seriously, why did they ruin her 2013 design? She had that beautiful girl next door look. Instead in Rise we getter a better body, but less attractive face.

Numale devs wanted "realistic" (read: ugly)

Eh, you'll get used to it.

2013 was pretty realistic. They could have improved the graphics and face without changing it. Look at Chloe from Uncharted, they made her even more beautiful.

Only the PS4/XONE has this face. In the original 2013 release she looked like a college girl.

because she has to look more like a middle age british middle class whore

Well considering she was 21 in this they got it right. In Rise she's 24 and looks like she's nearing her 30s

Not a fan of the "pretty lady who's been through shit but it just looks like she has more eyeshadow and a bunch of cake-mix on her face" look.

Actually make it look like she's been through shit. I don't like Spec Ops the Line, but by the end of that game the character were visually messed up. Don't do this halfway shit.

She's naturally beautiful and it looks like she only used eye shadow. I might be wrong when you compare these two models. The Rise model looks makeup free

You think a girl with a face like the one on the right would be able to handle interplanetary wars and conflicts? She looks like she would rather stay in Starbucks gossiping with her friends.

They both look the same aside from the blood and dirt though

Nu-Lara is a whore. All those SFMs of her are canon things she's done.

Looks exactly the same you NEET schizo

Pick left if you're comfortable with realism and women.
Pick right if you want to kill your sexual drive to the point where you have no motivation to fug real women anymore because none of them look like the quintessential japanese "attractive animu" copypasta. Darwinism at its finest.

>it's another episode of men won't fuck me because video games/cartoons/drawings
If you really think that, you've got way bigger problems than virtual women being more attractive than you, sweetie.

Original Tomb Raider reboot, the Xbox One version, and the sequel all had different looking Lara's.
Even the trailer for the reboot looks different than in-game Lara.
I wasn't surprised her face was changed again in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Dunno why she had to go through like 4 faces in two games.

>"Girl next door"
>A literal supermodel was used as reference
So this is what they mean when they say you nerds have unrealistic expectations.

I am I the only one that liked 2013 more than rise?

So she got dirty and it ruined her design? What?

OP pic is from the same game you tard, of course the both look the same.

Ah, as usual OP is a fag.

I feel sorry for the live you have lived up to this point that makes you think like that.

>I'm a girl now, apparently

Gods, I wish.

Don't get me wrong - I'm one of those people destined to have my genes die out. Oddly enough, I'm capable of holding an opinion that isn't friendly to my position. Kinda like my stance on britbong university debt.

Why is her hair still perfect after "surviving" the island?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with how female characters look? Is it because masturbation is the only context they have when it comes to half the planet's population?

Not him, but what's wrong with that opinion? Unless you've grown up around girls who are simultaneously stunningly attractive and supernatural war heroes, I'd say she looks more suited to chatting with her girlfriends at a coffee shop. In fact, they both do.

Thing is, videogames are fun because they go out of their way to escape reality

I know that idiot. I was saying her original design was better than Rise. In retrospect I should have used the pic comparing rise and reboot together instead of just reboot.

t. roastie posting from Starbucks

I think Rise looked more realistic. She's not even ugly, even her DSL looks better

I liked her face in Rise

>I know that
You clearly didn't know it though

It's an opinion, it's not wrong or right. Judging what someone can or can't do based on looks, well, I shouldn't have to explain why it's not an opinion people wouldn't have issues with.

Notice that this is the same kind of people who don't have a problem with a man with rugged good looks taking down a dozen of goons, half of them bigger than him. But if it's a woman overpowering a man in a scene, then it rubs them the wrong way.

I'm assuming too much, but only because I see this mentality posted way too often here.

I'd say perceived differences in behavior according to looks is more a result of the viewer's bias than actual differences in how they were treated because of their looks. Both play a role though.

I understand where you're coming from, but... you're idealistic. It'd be lovely if we didn't judge each other based on looks, and everybody had the ability to choose who they wanted to be.

Unfortunately, prejudices tend to stem from facts - sometimes exaggerated, but facts nonetheless.

Sure, there might be a handful of women who can hold their own in a bar fight. They might even wear make up and be drop dead gorgeous too. Unfortunately, the vast majority of women aren't like that.

We men get the same shit for crime, violence and sexual tendencies. And again, statistics suggest that we're more likely to engage in those sorts of behaviours than women. Works both ways.

While it is idealitic, we're talking in the context of videogames and other media like people crying about Widow fighting men taller and bigger than Scarlet Johanson. It bleeds into real life. That girl is too pretty to be a scientist, that boy is too short to be an actor, that guy is too white to play basketball, etc.

Not too sure what you're trying to say here, I didn't say anything about treating people differently based on looks - only making assumptions about them. It might be an error in understanding on my part, could you reword it?

You didn't, the guy whose opinion, in your opinion, wasn't wrong did.

>"Girl next door"
>A literal supermodel was used as reference
Exactly, and as we all know, supermodels grow up in isolation, and so never live next door to anyone.

I'm a lot more interested in the truth than walking on eggshells to ensure people don't feel compounded by the way they look.

Don't get me wrong - there's no way I'd walk up to a black dude in the street and say "did you know: black crime is higher than white crime, so there's a higher chance that a random black dude is a criminal than a white dude". I'd certainly try to treat him based on how he treats me, it's not his fault he happens to more like he'd commit a crime.

But rather than pretend those prejudices don't exist, I'd rather we were all wary of them and made an effort to beat them by becoming shining examples ourselves, rather than convicting people of thought crime or censoring free speech. Those both tend to backfire.

How did he propose for her to be treated her differently? He said she didn't look the part of a seasoned galactic commander. Not that she shouldn't be one, or that she should be doing something else.

*happens to look more like he'd commit a crime as a result of statistics.
My bad.

She looks better in Rise and it's also a much more complete adventure game than 2013

>I'm a lot more interested in the truth than walking on eggshells to ensure people don't feel compounded by the way they look.

The truth 30 years ago was that women didn't belong in the work place. 60 years ago that black and white communities shouldn't exist together, and 100 years ago that black people were inferior.

The way things are isn't the truth, we should all strive to make society better not only ourselves by becoming an example. That's only the first step. Doing nothing and accepting things the way they are isn't the way to become better as humans and as a soceity.

she was too pretty and therefore unrealistic for American audiences.

I'd throw my dick at both.

Thank you for your noble fucking prostration on the account of his post, you cunt.

I actually agree with this.

Why is Lara white?
That's fucking racist.

>DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR LOOKS!
>proceeds to swipe right only on the most attractive guys in Tinder

I've volunteered, bled, cried and spent a lot of time on humanity as a whole. It is imperfect and not something I desire to be a part of. For every exemplary person a dozen will nail him to a cross due to belief or just the simple joy of doing so. I still help since it is not a fault of the man but due to a greater system he is a part of, something he will never fully control.

Nothing is perfect. In nothingness there is perfection and every day I hope for dreamless sleep.

All that stress and harsh conditions ain't going to do good things for her skin user.

>Looks don't matter at all, a guy in a fur suit can become an ideal protagonist candidate

I really like Rise Lara. Perfect combination of realistic & sexy.

>people complain that Luddington Lara was made unattractive on purpose
>perfect breasts
>perfect figure
>tight smackable ass you could masturbate to in swimming sections
Really activates the almonds

God damn dirty lara makes me fucking ROCK solid

>its another sad thread where virgins complain about virtual girls don't meet their beauty standards

>virtue signalling in anonymous Sup Forums posts

You people are Cuckoo for Cocopuffs.

>Gods, I wish.
Just fucking kill yourself.

...what are you babbling on about now? Nobody's made the argument that women shouldn't work, or that black people are inferior.

>The way things are isn't the truth
...Yes, statistics are the truth. Period. Tendency towards may partly a genetic issue (hopefully, probably not) or it may be a result of environmental conditions (most definitely), but I'm not claiming to have a stance on why. I'm simply saying the same thing that I said multiple posts ago - it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that pretty girls are assumed to not be very combat friendly based on obvious statistics (women are objectively weaker, less competitive, and makeup isn't particularly effective in combat), and I disagree that we must actively shut down facts just to give everybody a semblance of hope that they can be anything they want - because the second they can't get what they want, they have a fucking mental breakdown because they can't stand the body they've been born with. Accept your lot and confront the prejudices against you. Don't expect the world to lay out a red carpet. Make your own.

>we should all strive to make society better not only ourselves by becoming an example. That's only the first step.

Considering SJW tactics have completely backfired and destroyed the existence of centrist politics (y'know, the group of people who you're looking to sway), I'd go back to the first step and work on getting that right first. You'll alienate everybody by tossing facts out of the window. I've seen nothing but vitriol from the "oppressed". People to be far more accepting of my sexuality or mental health disorder if I don't scream at them to accept it, funnily enough.

>virtue signalling
>anonymous

Come again? Virtue signalling only works when you have an identity to tack all of your boy scout diversity badges to.

Why? I exaggerated a little there, I'm not too torn up about it. I reckon it'd be fun though.

>Having the gall to use kikememe language in a forum directly opposed to that (((philosophy)))

Yeah, exactly--so you can drop the act. Nobody cares here that you're a niggerlover. Fucking absurd hahah.

They changed her face in the PS4 port, but a lot of people didn't like it, so they changed it again

Shadow of the Tomb Raider looks to change it again also, she looks more edgy now

JUST

My point was that games shouldn't pander to SJWs, but instead reflect real life. Since your posts have nothing to do with videogames, you might want to try Sup Forums

Your posts have nothing to do with reality. You're a fucking agitprop faggot. Go back to the rabbi and ask him for advice about the infection on your dicktip.