What do you think about the evolution of Rorolina Frixell in the Arland Trilogy?

What do you think about the evolution of Rorolina Frixell in the Arland Trilogy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDc96BpTN_s
youtube.com/watch?v=_bdWxN0lPmw
youtube.com/watch?v=EVcc16o0SaY
youtube.com/watch?v=myTv7xp2iws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very good. Wish they made her 10-years-old version the MC of Atelier Rorona desu.

Sterk's gonna bang that lolified Rorona

Play the OG rorona then, looks almost like the loli.

>tits
Ew.

Here I fixed your cake

I want cake Rorona.

I want to impregnate and marry adult Rorona

Why did they make her knees red in the sequels? Like even loli roronas knees are so red they actually shine through her pantyhose. Regular roronas knees where as white as the rest of her skin.

>gust used OG rorona assets and made rorona+ for 3ds

sterk plz leave

In terms of body, whatever, it's fine, loli body types and grown body types are both nice. Too bad they had to ruin any character development Rorona ever had in the process though, and all because that cunt Astrid is one of the writer's favorite characters.

Who's the cutest Atelier and why is it Escha?

Why did they decide to make an anime around her? Because of the male protagonist? Should've gone with the moe sol stuff instead, worked for so many animes.

Rorona and Sophie are cuter.

Escha is pretty cute but Ayesha is the cutest.

why does she have a bong on her staff?

Lies and slander.

Ayesha's pretty cute, but not as cute as Escha.

No clue, but it would've been nice if the anime wasn't such hot garbage.

Barrel?

To bong monsters on the head.

Bop's are for sneks, not monsters. Silly Totori

escha is dumb moeblob from shit game

>not liking cute moeblobs alchemists

what are you doing in this thread then?

MILF Rorona best girl.

Ayesha's game was so depressingly good.

Still waiting for Shallie Plus to go on sale.

>MILF Ayesha best girl.

Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

mah nigga

Ayesha looks bland and has a dumb name.

Rorona looks HOT HOT HOT and sounds cool.

>Sophie
My man.

MILF Ayesha cute

Urgent question. I never played the Dusk trilogy but from my understanding there was a lot of untapped lore about the post-apocalyptic dying world setting. And when Shallie came around people seemed upset that it went nowhere. Was anything of substance added in the Plus version?

Which twin would you fuck

Right

You shut your filthy noise hole. Ayesha a cute. A CUTE.

Man I really miss the custom animations for items in the older ateliers, sophie didn't had those. I remember seeing the blast of roronas bombs from the town when you had a quality 120 tera bomb.

>mfw no christmas cake Rorona

I think Shallie Plus pretty much fixed the plothole regarding their world slowly dying from the Dusk which was left open-ended in Vanilla Shallie.

IS FIRIS GOOD? IS IT BETTER THAN SOPHIE BECAUSE THAT ONE WAS KINDA LAME?

Good. She's already past her prime at the end of rorona.

I'm still waiting for someone to sell a physical copy of E&L Plus for a reasonable price.

Fucking scalpers.

Did anyone else in the series suffer as much as Sterk?

Ending in Shallie+ is the same. The extra content regards Ayesha helping Shalistera making the miracle medicine and other unrelated to the dusk dumb shit.

Both?

ded

Chibi Rorona > normal Rorona

No that's Totori.

They did?

I don't get it.

Sophie is really fun in Warriors All-Stars. How did they manage to make that goofy crossover so good? I didn't expect much of it.

You forgot the anime too.

They love to bully rorona.

It doesn't do all that much different from other musous. It's good because it's so goofy.

So I have only played Manakhemia on PSP if I wanted to start playing Atelier games where should I start? Is the Arland trilogy good or should I go for one of the more recent games?

go with arland

Play the arland games. They are Rorona, Totori and Meruru in this order. Also do not buy the PS3 "Arland collection" or whatever it's called. There's a remake of Atelier Rorona which is simply called Atelier Rorona Plus, it's on PS3/Vita, but the arland collection includes the old version which is worse than the plus one.

Doesn't really matter as long as it's the first game in trilogy but if you start with more recent ones previous games will be harder to get into.

And what about Totori and Meruru is there much of a difference between the Original and Plus versions?

For the other plus games it's usually more content. Stuff like events, post game bosses, costumes and things like that.

So did she and sterk fuck or nah?

why is the oldest one the cutest one

Because despite her being a big dummy she also has a motherly side to her.

What happened to him? Only played arland and ayesha games and he seemed pretty well off at the end of meruru

he fucks birds

My man. Patrician taste

>White pigeons
>Patrician

Hoping one day Gust releases the PC version at the same time as the other versions. Japanese isn't a problem but I don't want to buy a PS4 just for these games.

What are you talking about? Firis was launched on PC/PS4 on the same day.

Who cares, Sophie is even more of a cute dork so she's forgotten.

In English. Unless I'm massively mistaken there isn't a PC version on release for the next game only PS4, Vita and Switch are listed.

We'll probably continue to get them on time with English releases but not Japanese.

They shoud release vita arlands on pc.

no

oh yes

Why don't you take your portbegging and do it in another thread. This thread deserves to die in peace without people like you.

Reminder that this is your average shalliefag.
regards /emugen/ ;^)

I've got a vita and pc is still superior.

Give me your best songs
youtube.com/watch?v=rDc96BpTN_s
youtube.com/watch?v=_bdWxN0lPmw

And the greatest one:
youtube.com/watch?v=EVcc16o0SaY

All he wanted was to fuck Rorona and blow his load in her and get her pregnant and then she got sent back to being a child so he couldn't. Being Sterk is suffering.

I might be in the minority here, but I thought it was much better than Sophie. There's a lot to explore and the feeling of roaming around huge areas is great. Not a huge fan of the way you have to grind items out until you can easily transfer traits though.

I want to deito Totori!

does firis bring back time-limited obectives? time management was one of my favorite aspects of the series but the most recent games haven't really had any of that

She does, until Astrid ruins everything. Again.

youtube.com/watch?v=myTv7xp2iws

So what is this game about and is it fun to play? Been seeing these girls always posted on v but never knew where they were from.

Is it just moeblob cheesecake girls: the game?

>is it fun to play
no
>moeblob cheesecake girls: the game
yes

I just like the artwork, the games themselves are only one step above something like Neptunia

posting best girl

>So what is this game about
cute alchemist girls
>is it fun to play
yes, they're usually pretty solid JRPGs that prioritize item creation to gain the upper hand in battle. some of the games have time limits that make resource management hugely important.

Bitch, please

>litreal autistic homunculus
>best
pick one

Sword autism is cute.

>tfw no party of multiple Lincas

Nah. Best girl right here.