HAHA THIS GAME IS A NIGGER DUDE

HAHA THIS GAME IS A NIGGER DUDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry, only niggers can say nigger, nigger.

i will never forgive him

lol

i hear that

Pewds did nothing wrong.

this guy is a literal nigger

>Sup Forums likes pewdiefag now

he's a nazi scum

WELL HOLD THE PHONE FUCKER

>WSJ was right all along

apologize

nigger

this thread has been pruned or deleted

What a fucking nigger thread.

i dont like him cause he cucked. still said nigger though so plus 1

Wait so what happened?

APOLOGIZEEEE
APOLOGIZEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU FUCKING NATZEE SCUM

>A libcuck streamer called Destiny weighs in on this controversy
>At one point offers $10,000 over Paypal to prove that he's called people racial slurs before
>People post proof of him calling people "gooks" and "niggers"
>Blocks those people and says that was different because they were done in private

pedopie said nigger on stream and the internet collectively shit itself to varying degrees

Why did everyone flip their shit at this one "accidental" use, but someone like idubbbz can say it in almost every video he makes and it's a-ok?
Hell, there's plenty of videos of white people saying "nigger" on YouTube, but this one-time thing is the one that got everyone's blood boiling.

This is a quality shitpost and I giggled. I wanted you to know that.

Because people are fucking retarded, and the media is currently trying to character assassinate Pewdiepie for some reason.

>We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be

I think it's because he used it reflexively when he got pissed, and then said he forgot he was streaming when he said it, as the excuse.

He's the most popular YouTuber and is "red pilling" many young people. They're afraid.

No, he is double nazi now

Lmao

Sup Forums only ironically hated Pewds to fit in but deep down everyone loved him. It's time to cast aside the hive mentality and accept PDP is /our/ guy.

ban mobile posting
it's the only way

Post the gif.

youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA

>climate change denier

DUDE IT'S JUST THE WEATHER

What a fucking retard.

we always did

Hitler did nothi-

you want to fuck her

>for some reason
Pandering to neo-nazis?

Fresh stuff.

>DUDE HURRICANES ARE A RECENT PHENOMENA
you are the retard

He has a big audience and isn't controlled by the media

i see you've been swallowing the media bullshit too

MAH DICK

why did he sit there with his hand in the air and let his clone get punched

bro fist :D

So you feel proud of that triggered leftie suckerpunching a guy? How sad.

Idubbbz has nothing to hide, the fucker ate a cake made out of his own fucking hair. Hes shown that he isn't racist and there is no racist intent whenever he uses the word. Pewdiepie on the other hand is the face of YouTube, he tries to keep his content far more tame, and for something like "nigger" to be dropped so casually it must indicate that he uses the word regularly when not making or streaming content. Nobody knows how he treats these issues since he doesn't open himself up at the level that idubbbz has.

wtf i unironically like pewdiepie now

good post

confirmed jew taking one for the team

You sound triggered xD

The rate at what hurricanes occur has dramatically increased over the past couple hundred years.

you're so fucking stupid it hurts

fuck no