Bully 2 when?

Bully 2 when?
>can play as bully
>can also play as bully chick
>can bully other chicks and lil boys
>can date stacy and be lesbos.
>can bully chads and steal chad's girl.
>can cyber bully and other subtle forms of bully
>can freakin' black mail teachers n' shit.
>actually bring a female protagonist to the game in the form of equal opportunity and fuck feminazi standards.

I can't see Rockstar ever letting you play as a girl for the campaign

She's too hot I don't think rockstar would do that.

>GUYS LISTEN
>GUYS
>RIGHT OK
>WHAT IF
>SHUT UP A SECOND
>WHAT IF WE MAKE A SEQUEL
>BUT
>GUYS LISTEN
>BUT WE MAKE THE PERSON YOU PLAY AS A GIRL

Fuck off.

>a game about being a chadina that bullies other girls and picks up men to stuff her chinda cunny
pass. that's some homo self insert, and I don't want to be part f it.

>fembully
muh dick

>chadina that bullies other girls and picks up men
Doesnt have to be that case.
She could pick up other chicks as well.

Why do you want to play something you have already experienced as a child, OP?

btw. I doubt we ever get a new Bully in the current "political correct" culture. Going to be bad publicity.

Fight back, damn it!

Maybe she likes getting hit by chadina?

This is getting me hard

OP was probably on the receiving end. Wants to play a power fantasy where the roles are reversed or some shit like that.

Also once upon a time Rockstar lived and breathed bad publicity. Any publicity is good publicity and all that. I think today's Rockstar is too pussified for that mantra though.

but OP said he wants it to be optional?

Right, because that will make this ridiculous 2010's meme feel less forced.

Bully girls don't dress like that, they aren't tomboys.

Alright, what's wrong with having a female MC in Bully 2?

It's funny that the only concepts that we know for bully 2 was that you would play as a girl and people that don't know that have that expectation even though bully 2 was never announced and only had some conceptual work.

everyone against a female bully protagonist is stupid af

Ridiculously forced. I'm completely fine with female protagonist in sequels like Dishonoured 2 for example, as the story was set up for it and that it was a genuinely interesting choice to make a previous child character now an adult and with the powers of the guy from the first game.

That's all fine and dandy, but going "what if gurl tho" for a sequel is fucking retarded and the exact sort of shit that leftists morons love to bang on about. There's a reason why that shitty ghostbuster remake failed, people don't like "but muh vagina" shoved in their face for an entire length of a game or movie.

I'd be really happy if that QT was the protag of the next Bully.

That would be cute as fuck.

Unfortunately it would create outrage because women are all overly polite gentle diplomats that work together in perfect harmony and cannot be bullies. So it won't happen.

While they can get physical girl bullying is more about psychological bullying. Exclusion, name calling, rumor spreading, create doubt and destroying self-esteem of their victims. It'd be interesting thing to base a game off of, that's for sure.

What the fuck is this nig saying?

>bully in todays day and age
no thanks

>I don't think rockstar is capable to do that.
Fixed.

A girl bully wouldn't work. Male bullies are assholes, but at the end of the day, it's all in good fun for the most part.
Female bullies are fucked up in the head.

>Teenage Girl
>Beating up teenage boys

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

lmao

>throws her down to her knees
just like my Japanese animes

I do unironically want this. I want to reach my goals, not by force but 'subtle' social manipulation.

Girls are much much bigger bullies than guys ever will be.
Girls will get other girls raped because someone said they're cuter than them.

My pitch:
>Two bordering schools in Bullsworth town
>One is bullsworth academy
>The other is the newly built Catholic School.
>2 protagonists
>One is a male, that has aim to take Bullsworth from under a strange set of rules set by the new Dean(has to be someone from the first bully)
>The other is a Girl that is stuck in the Catholic School trying to break out of a prison like school with enough money to run far away
>The protagonists work indirectly together to take over thier respected schools, never meeting each other.
>An example of this male bully might open up a contraband market to the Catholic School, allowing the girl to take over all shipments and take control of the cash flow for the smuggling side
>Or another the girl might hack into a computer store in bullsworth town in order to change an order, in the process disabling it's security for the male to break in and steal some prototype for the nerds.

I like the idea of a girl protagonist, but it has to be done right. She can't be a feminist warrior, she has to first and foremost be a person with a problem and a drive to do anything to accomplish her goals, like all good GTA protagonists.

>has to be someone from the first bully
why not Jimmy?

>a girl bully

So dumb, why not make it a goldfish

That would be best,
Jimmy has alot of motivation to not let cliques run the school. I was thinking the male protagonist would eventually have to cozy up to the Dean, in the process telling the player what other events lead to him returning to be the Dean making a sort of "only I could fix the school" thing but you find out he's been embezzling from the school and has been setting you up as the scapegoat. Could end in a showdown between both protagonists and Jimmy resulting in Jimmy's arrest.

The bully wouldn't be picking on her if she was capable of fighting back.

>that incident where a group of girls beat another girl to death in a school bathroom
>those girls that led their friend into the forest and killed her for a meme man
>that recent incident of the girl that was set up to be raped by her friends and then thrown into a hotel freezer

Weaker sex my ass. Females are fucking insane.

>that recent incident of the girl that was set up to be raped by her friends and then thrown into a hotel freezer
link?

Don't forgot that one girl who manipulated some guy into killing himself. Which even after researching I can't find a clear motive, she just wanted to do it.

Why waste rockstars time with bully when they can just make a gta with the teacher as the main character.

You and SJW are two sides of the same coin making games worse.
Female bullying usually operates in a different way than male bullying, specially in social interactions, and could be a fun original territory to explore.
Also, different from "super warrior strong woman", female bullys are very real.

they'll still slap a ho if it comes down to it, though

Were any of you guys bullied by a girl at school?

Yes, and this gives them even more gameplay variety and plot hooks. Even more reason that a female protagonist could be a reasonable choice for a good bully game.

no. in all honesty it would be encouraged by everyone. it's a perfect idea.

dudes find it sexy
girls find it empowering
only dumbasses find it immoral. It's a win win idea no fucking doubt.

only if she looks like in that pic.
I don't accept bulldykes

what a dumbass not knowing that bully has always had customization with the MC.
Having short haircuts, long haircuts, & hair dyes like the first game is perfect. If the first bully had deep customization for Jimmy Bully 2 would have more & it would be great to play as a mean bitch, extremely so.
The female bully is not a character trope that has been exploited enough.

lindsay lohan's tits were on point in mean girls yo.

found the Sup Forumstard

everyone's tits were on point in Mean Girls

including Tim Meadows

Bully 2 will never happen due to PC culture.

It'll be console exclusive silly

Too cool and sexy for R*.

That will never stop rockstar

Rockstar doesn't care

Bully II was a product of its time.
A game like Bully from a AAA developer like R* would never happen today because everyone's a snowflake.

What are you talking about you dumb memester.

They cant even get the first Bully to run on PC properly. Why would they release a sequel?

>Play as a girl

No just no
Fuck rockstar if they do

I would love Bully 2 to happen like you say but if it never does. Maybe someone should just make a female mod of Scholarship Edition in the PC.
It will fit just as fine. The only awkward thing is that you will be called out "Jimmy" but thats it.

care to explain why?

>can play as bully
>can also play as bully chick

no fuck this

if the MC is a girl, focus on that, don't fucking water down the story for the sake of having gender selection.
girls bully in a totally different way to guys, they are conniving evil cunts and that could be a really fresh angle on the series

plus in this age of beta developers sucking female dick at all costs it'd be great to deconstruct that nu-feminist bullshit by playing as a real sinister bitch

Rockstar is a dudebro developer for Chad gamers.
If they had a female protagonist it means they've gone full SJW.

Sup Forums brainwashing, what else.

you are a retard

It wouldn't be the same by far.
For instance, in Bully 1 is played with the idea of the MC wishing to sleep with the teacher, but in the end it's impossible for him.

Now, a girl sleep with a teacher is VERY MUCH possible. And then comes the possibilities of black mail, etc.

Cuz it just ain't got the right vibe
And a guy bullying around is much more fun than a girl

That'd make changing the hairstyle actually interest me.

>choose from long wavy hair to dyke short cuts

Mmmm

>Female bullying Chad.
kek.. the only person that can bully Chad, is a Dark Chad.

>fight back
>bully comes back next day with 5+ more people to beat her up to near death

smart

and thus it becomes very clear you're missing OP's point.

Very good idea user, video games nowadays need more strong female leads.

At first i hated the idea to play as a black dude dressed like an addict in San Andreas but only a few hours later i loved riding lowrides and do drive-by with grove street gang,
would be cool to play as a tough girl i guess

You're stupid. Girls don't do physical bullying. It would just turn into Mean Girls instead

Not him but you gotta be sexually confused to play as a girl
Go play with some barbie dolls instead

no way

guys bully just to get a little cheap violence.
girls meanwhile are aiming for the utter destruction of their target as a human being. they don't stop at tears

rather than just punching random kids, actually plotting and executing the destruction of a person appeals to me for some reason

Kek'd at that.
Though Im not sure if you mean a dark chad or black chad which is still hilarious either way.

I dunno, ask her to get more people to fight chadina back the next day?
>as the days goes by like over 50 girls start showing up in the same god damn spot pulling hairs and fighting back

Only if you make a girl character in a creator, user. You playing Chun Li or some shit doesn't make you a tranny.

>i have never been bullied, the post
That's why you bring more friends user.
Or your Dad.
Nothing like being getting picked on in middleschool for being poor until your insane dad pulls a knife on the kids picking on you on the porch.

Dark Chad is a malevolent Chad.

>female protagonist means SJW game
what? we've always had games with female protagonists.

While I agree that forced diversity and shit is retarded but a game with a female protagonist doesn't necessarily mean SJW game. Come on now.

You gotta be sexually confused to be staring at man ass all day

I said fun user
and girls are not funny..

>female protag
>making her a lesbian

You SJW scum.

so in that context you should never ever play as female characters in fighting games and such.

That means in Skullgirls you ONLY have to play as beowulf and big band or else you're sexually confused.

Seriously though are you that mentally vulnerable?

But user, a sequel to bully focusing on females in school would be amazing. Have you seen how fucking EVIL they are to eachother?

I want to play as a female bully with a rich daddy. The gameplay would be driving around in expensive cars and banging chad and making fun of fat nerdy tumblrinas. No combat or anything.

Are you retarded?
Mean Girls Lohan-tier humiliation, rumors, and trash talk is more common... but female bullying is quite literally just as old as male bullying, retardo.

>Playing Skullgirls

LOL

>beat down an opponent
>her bully execution is grinding her crotch on the victims face
>victim can be heard gasping for breath

OP didnt even say it's exclusively focusing on female schools but mkay.

I was trying to think of a game where there were only female characters, fell short on skullgirls cant think of any other games.

>mfw when you can falsify rape claims as fembully

Don't mix up your confused sexual fantasies with my own bruv
Ain't my fault that ya can't stop staring at their asses hah!

>staring at woman ass
>confused sexual fantasies
pick one

>1:14
>gets slapped goes to place her hands on the fembully's thighs like shes gonna give a her a blow job

I don't play those as you described user
If you're talking about fighting games I always played tekken as yoshimitsu

Why do people suddenly hate the idea of playing as an evil chick? Recently everyone just wanted new bully game. Imagine possibilities, women are mischievous so there's might be more violence and drama.

Do you perchance sexually identify as an alien cyborg ninja?

/po/'s brainwashed think it's sjw

the problem is that this isn't just a "what if gurl" scenario.
Literally you could open up a whole context of pranks and bullying that girls do but boys gloss over.
E.g: Some chicks plant chewing gum on other girls hairs to ruin them but that's just the light stuff.