webm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/05/sakuna-rice-ruin-ps4-pc-coming-north-america-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0w0 wuts this?

that's with invincibility right

no

i dont get it. what are the rules here?

Only one of the plungers is ever the detonator.

Bro. That has got to be the luckiest player I've ever seen.

what a shit fucking game. 100% luck based.

That's the idea. It's just one mini game over the course of a long game though. Gotta have some RNG mini games in your board game video game.

what's happening
people are falling down but I don't see anyone who clearly has a gun or a gun ever - after the explosion?

i want to plow her fields

They're posing for propaganda. The fiction is that the car explosion injured them.

Or maybe there was no explosion at all.

What the fuck is this? Looks right up my alley.

What is this game? I love it immediately.

maybe google the filename

this is too cute and it's probably not on PC, fuck me

>Action Platformer with Amane's Fightstyle and Rice Field Simulation

This is everything I want from a game.

What game?

>this is too cute
yes
>and it's probably not on PC
no, its coming to steam and PS4, but its being rapedi mean, released by XSEED, so no fucking kanji or jap VA most likely.

sakuna of rice and ruin

gematsu.com/2017/05/sakuna-rice-ruin-ps4-pc-coming-north-america-2018

Is the sole purpose of the webm just to make people hungry?

>butter on top of butter on top of butter on top of oil on top of fat on top of vomit

This is such a good fucking movie

It looks like shit though.

just toss some dice and masturbate

yeah it's a grilled cheese

>using both butter and oil
>spreading shit around the entire cooking surface
>using even more butter
>dirtying up like 6 things to make one sandwich
Pretentious fuck

XSEED once again coming through with the low-key best shit out of japan. This looks fantastic.

It's a movie. Half of it's done for cinematic value. Just have some fun for once in your miserable life

>subs
no thanks. It's coming to pc, so I'll buy it since I don't give a shit about it being dubbed (Im not a loser lol)

>"lol relax dude it's just a movie"
So just because I don't like your bitch ass thing means I'm miserable and don't have fun? You're on a fucking video games board, you fucking tool.

nu-male: the movie. the california tattoo is the cherry on top. I can already picture the redditors talking about how they love this epic scene.

>attacker is 2 feet away from person, standing up in a way that would draw them closer
>suddenly 4 feet away, but walking closer
>suddenly even further away, aligned with the window for the third time after taking several steps forward

Using butter and oil is extremely common in cooking. Sometimes you want the flavor of butter while still using a very hot cooking surface. Adding oil preserves that without allowing the butter to burn.

>I don't give a shit about it being dubbed (Im not a loser lol)
>he says on Sup Forums
>about a loli rice farming game
yeah im sure the rest of the world sees you that way kid

How do I make my webms not look like shit

>butthurt loser

-enjoys the dub-
ah....

fuck off John

I still don't get how people can get triggered by this

Jesus Christ Favreau, it's just a grilled cheese

I've been thinking about replaying this recently. Do people still rent pawns on PC? My guess is no.

Keep it together Sess, keep it together....

Been going through the game again and my pawn got rented around once or twice from level 1-30 in the last 4 days so no, not really.

>Buttering up the bread
>Oil
>Not just putting butter right into the pan
Fuck

americans

No it isn't.

Oh I'm sorry, I'm just making a delicious grilled cheese that requires half the fucking steps.

>try to make it gourmet
>still use nasty ass america fake cheese

whats even the point?

those look like actual cheese, what are you on about

god
that's so satisfying to watch

God, I know that feeling. I start blinking uncontrolably and my hands just won't stop shaking.

When I get extremely nervous I don't shake so much as I have trouble breathing and all my movements are jerky and stilted like I'm breaking out of ice.

>ps4 exclusive

Eh, not worth hooking my ps4 back up for.

>always see people make cool shit in Besiege
>decide to get it myself so I can make stuff also
>struggle to come up with anything that isn't just basic
>get a refund

I wish I was creative enough to enjoy that game.

Doing this while in a railgun tank is the worst

Thanks Bioware

but it says it's being released on PC also?

Anybody got any glory kills from DOOM?

If they look bad, lower resolution and higher bitrate

See I think the issue is more than in games like that, people with the mindset of 'overcome the challenge and win' don't get much enjoyment out of it because you find something that works and then you just do that repeatedly. They face the same problem in playground games like Saints Row and shit where the entire point is just to go do goofy shit with the many tools at your disposal. It's not a lack of creativity, it's just a lack of playfulness and a focus on winning instead of a focus on enjoying oneself.

Combat kinda reminds me of Brave Fencer/Samurai Legend Musashiden.

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE
Whats this???

Where in the fuck can I download this?

read the fucking name in the background of the webm retard

Lel didnt see it. Was gone pretty quickly anyway so fuku

>those button inputs
the hell is this? A fighting game for the retarded?

you need to be 18 to post here

stop posting

No, I just mash like a retard. It's a chinese fighting game that is very clearly low budget. It's only got 5 buttons and only 3 are dedicated attack buttons. One is just your powerup and another is a grab.

what's with all the redditors posting non vidya stuff?

>All these cooking plebs who probably eat fast food still in the first place don't understand oil/grease + butter is how you get a no stick even texture with plenty of flavor.

Christ you people, next you'll tell me you're shocked people use meat grease on buns.

So yes then. Fighting game for the retarded with simplified everything so dummies can pretend they're playing a real fighting game.

No.