What does Sup Forums think about boogie2988?

What does Sup Forums think about boogie2988?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SIECSJPgqGU
encyclopediadramatica.rs/AvantGardePony
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=Wt6DY9WFy2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fat

Can't stand the fat cunt

why don't they call him burger664XXXXL instead?

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Is he dead yet?

BTFO

he is obscenely fat but has a surprisingly smooth and soothing voice.

If you want to be fat, fine.

But don't sit there and cry about being a fat fuck while shoving spoonfuls of straight mayo down your gullet.

Parasite that attacks other people for personal failings. Refuses to lose weight, his whole channel is predicated on being a fence sitting jew that absorbs sympathy bux. Has no unique or interesting opinions. His Francis character is probably closer to reality than people realize.

I saw one of his videos years ago where he talked about shitty business practices in the video game industry.
He made a lot of sense and I thought he is a pretty cool guy but it seems like he just embraced being a calorie thieving dr. eggman looking meme by now.

>So worthless he needs to strangle his stomach to stop himself from eating.

>gets yelled at by Anita
>rather than standing up for himself, becomes a cucked SJW mouthpiece
It's a shame he didn't die on the operating table.

Blames his fatness on everyone else but himself and wants pity for it. Literally tumblr.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

LOW

I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking work-out video. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you boogie fans that feel sorry for this greasy fuck.
You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, PWAHH Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker.
I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what. I'M NOT
I just don't feel sorry for FAT FUCKING people, especially FAT FUCKS who sit there all day, gorging eat and make money for doing absolutely nothing. What a bunch of sorry fucks like yourself played into it
You don't like what the fuck I'm saying?
Then FUCK YOU!

He isn't that fucking pathetic. He's a fat fuck, but not cucked.

*blocks your path*

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Wasn't his wife literally fucking another man?

Don't even know who this guy is, but made me like him.

>loses 100 lbs
>"wow guys, only 400 more to go!"

He's a fat fuck who complains about health care while guzzling down tons of shit.
I can't take anything he says seriously because of that.

pig who should get a job and stop wasting our wages

>being so fat you lose 93lbs of water weight
>being so weak willed you end up putting it back on

youtube.com/watch?v=SIECSJPgqGU

This is way better than the LTG roast

Stopped watching him when he got yelled at by Anita and didn't say anything. He's so desperate to not be controversial, that he ends up just being a coward.

the fat manbaby skit was funny when i was about 15, but now.... just got old (or did I?).

If I would give advice to him, is to lose weight - and to help him lose weight, stop making his youtube videos for a while. The fans encourage him to keep the weight on. I mean, would you find his videos funny if he was skinny? I rest my case

He will become the next Zyzz except he won’t die. You better believe it.

I don't know, you tell me.

I remember watching some show on TV, some old guy got boogie's surgery years ago, got to his normal weight, then ballooned back up to his former weight. His stomach staple just burst/tore off or something. I feel like this is going to happen to boogie too.

He's a fat piece of shit who's killing himself.

Fence sitter on most issues, extremely afraid of pissing off Anita even though he has 20 times her sub numbers. Thinks online harassment is a big deal.

fat retard with too many yes-people in his life

deserves a shrink

good person or at least he puts out to be

>93lbs
>still looks fucking massive

At least his face isn't bright red anymore.

everytime

encyclopediadramatica.rs/AvantGardePony

His ed page, beware NSFW.

He's a fat sack of lard. Now if he were also highly intelligent with something novel or enlightening to say, being fat wouldn't be such an issue. Susan Boyle was ugly as sin, but she had an actual redeeming quality.

What's redeeming about booger? What does he offer to the mind or the soul that could make one overlook his being a fat fucking disgrace?

Surgery on his stomach won't do shit against a 40 year old brain related problem. He will find a way to balloon up again.

he make funny voice and smash table

PAY

>Americans payed for his healthcare

MADMEN

Convert that to kilograms and it means jackshit in his circumstance

>BBC GENE

Can't believe LTG was right.

People like Boogie are the reason I'm opposed to universal healthcare. You offload the costs of medical treatments for things caused by bad behavior and it removes any incentive for people to try to get into better shape or quit bad habits.

hold up, how does this man has so many subs?
I never saw one of his vids but what's his appeal?
Same for jim sterllinwhatever, I saw a pic of him with cum on his face, was it fake?

He literally cannot fuck his woman. He openly admitted to being a cuckold.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=Wt6DY9WFy2U

Relvant.

It's easy to appeal to normies by putting on a 'a poor fat guy who's down on his luck oh boohoo please pity me' act and making youtube videos every day

you mean this faggot gets free healthcare while I was born with a broken fucking spine and can't get approved?

imagine what his chair must smell like

I believe he got a gastric bypass instead, which means he's so fat and useless that he had to chop up parts of his stomach and guts to stop him from eating himself to death

just saying
but his wife is apparently a piggy too

Good. Wife leaves him for the BBC, drains his money every month after divorce.

P A Y

He's not video games.

i thought i heard that dude was gay tho

>shilling your shitty youtube videos on Sup Forums

F O R

Didn't they cut a section of it out?

No he's not, he gets insecure like every month that his wife is gonna leave him. All fat fucks are like this - they are openly "fat pride yeah!" but internally they are insecure as fuck

MY

MY

That's probably an excuse boogie's girlfriend made up when she goes out to get fucked, and this gullible lardass probably believes her.

HEALTHCARE

*I induce flashbacks to a time when he was repeatedly molested by a family member* (look it up - low tier was diddled with as a child)

>up to date info about topic at hand = shitty
Oh wait, it would be if your ignorant and cant handle anything more than a 3 second vine clip. Go back to 9gag or some shit.

Link?

god, his face is so fucking fat its pushed his cheeks out so much they turned red

its so fucking disgusting!

It's shit. Never played it though.

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>she begged him to stop but Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

he got messed up as a kid, problems not strong enough to get over, no excuse but you can certainly end your life quickly or slowly.

>be me
>not a piece of human shit
>dont make fun of poc, women, the diabled, lgbtq and the poor
>especially not behind anonymity like a coward
best of luck to you boogs.

I feel bad for him for having surgery

Didn't he lose 96lbs the week before this? That means he's gained 3lbs...

Also hasn't he been hospitalised already because he tried to eat too much food after having a surgery designed to stop him from eating much?

>black men don't want to fuck ugly fat white women
news to me

shit man thats pretty fucked up.

This

>implying you're any better
You're frogposting in an anonymous board. Let that sink in for a minute, piece of shit.

>born with a broken fucking spine
Insurance companies are assholes who wont cover preexisting conditions. Want to eat yourself into an early grave? Go right ahead! We'll pay for it! Have a genuine long term illness? Aw, too bad buddy we can't help you.

I've seen this pasta and even screencaps of it plenty of times but I could never tell if it was real.

Nice video games am i right?

he triggers neogaf by being a neutral fag so he's fine by me

>gay tho
sure

He's likely a cuck that lets others bang his wife.

>lets
How does someone that fat have a choice? He's immobile. She probably does whoever and whatever she wants.

He was supposed to die during surgery.........