Legacy servers announcement coming this Blizzcon!

Legacy servers announcement coming this Blizzcon!
What modern wow features do you want to see on them?

warcraft 4 ffs

the cancel subscription button, which is what you should do.

>legacy
>modern features
Thats why legacy servers are instant failure, blizzard will not spend anything just to say "we told you so"

You have said the same thing the last four years.

Its not like they cant merge the current servers together. 90% of them are Low pop all day.

>Modern models
>Transmog
That's it, really.

>legacy servers

Fucking this, what's the point of wanting a legacy server if you don't want to actually play the game like how it was

why not? It would be the perfect marketing
>"here's your legacy servers with features that improve quality of life without affecting the gameplay"
>people hate it
>"see we told you so, WoW right now is objectively better than in its old days!"
>gen-Z shitters actually fall for this and suck Blizzcock even more

Woo more outdated games being repackaged and sold.

you dont actually want this buddy

>Fucking this, what's the point of wanting a legacy server if you don't want to actually play the game like how it was
Because I actually played back then and know that it can be improved

>hey we made legacy servers but we also have LFG, LFR, Death Knights, lvl 20 mounts, and RAF xp bonuses!!

yes that may be true but you are not going to make it better by adding stuff that made the game bad in the first place

>by adding stuff that made the game bad
Wotlk made game bad for me with 10ppl version of raid dungeons, 2+ difficulty modes for raids, removing reasons to leave capital ever and 5ppl dungeons being worthless.
Nothing of it they can physically add to the vanilla

Do you really think that Blizzard could improve vanilla wow in any way that you would want? They've been trying for nearly a decade to kill the game off

I am guessing that they would implement tokens.

Stop doing this to yourself, user. It's painful to watch.

>They've been trying for nearly a decade to kill the game off
I don't see it that way.
Everything after wotlk tried to save game for me. It's just almost impossible to do without removing wotlk features, but hey 5ppl are finally relevant again for the endgame! And world quests with rewards depending on your ilvl made outside world relevant!

I thought i did and really didn't
But it turns out, i really do

I want warcraft 4, i don't care

this is what would happen if they ever released these servers

maybe not on launch, but they would get added eventually

I think half the charm cons from the old models. Unless they update everything like the tree textures in elwynn