You can just pinpoint the EXACT moment this game goes to shit

You can just pinpoint the EXACT moment this game goes to shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjAYc7NShR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was awesome. I can pinpoint the exact moment your life went to shit

Sleeeep...

Hurts so much, to this day.

I was just thinking about something similar earlier.

Boss fights are pure cancer in Terranigma.

What are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=NjAYc7NShR8

>let's just scale HP and damage, guys

>pies

I wonder what was going through Bungie's mind when they decided the same three rooms repeated over and over would be a good level.

sure the level is boring but fighting the flood is satisfying as fuck

Land of Giants

Stop clowning around and remove that filter user.

It's not even that. Everything after placing the lord vessel is just a slog.
Uninteresting and frustrating areas and the last five bosses are a complete joke. I mean they can still be hard, but they are so unrewarding to beat compared to the rest.

LET'S PLAY

The transition to the flood levels always gave me anxiety.

:^)

It's not the fade that bugs me it's this guy.

>outwit pride demon in harrowing
>some fucking low level faggot traps me in a maze

What?
I can't possibly see how you could think that.
Some of the strip quests are just awesome. Some of the late game, which you can't access without visiting strip is awesome.

>
>not posting cataclysm

Medievil never goes to shit and if it would it would be at that fucking lake.

>not kanbei's error

Came to post this Cata is like, the exact moment the cancer was visible.

>

Forgot pic

that is the best part in any halo game

ahhh i skipped cata entirely came back for mists.

The story and gameplay was already ugh, they both completely die here

Wrong
The game goes to shit when you leave santa monica

>not the Crusader Coliseum
they butchered the lich king in the end aswell

New Vegas has a really boring and slow period, from when you pass Nipton up until you reach the Strip, but the game improves tremendously once you get there

I fucking loved fighting the flood. It came as surprise, and there was only checkpoint autosaves so it was intense as fuck, and gave me some Starship Trooper (the 1997 movie) -vibes.

Fighting the flood in halo 1 was fun. Flood soldiers didn't die when you shot off both their arms, so it was possible to "collect" armless flood.

>playing Halo for anything but multiplayer

Even Rivet City in Fallout 3 is better than this piles of shit

oh the ToC was a blast. easy loot to get new guildies geared up for LK- pretty bosses with simple mechanics. it was never meant to be serious just fun. good era for Wintergrasp too

what was the raid with pirate ship and cannons?

nvm it was ICC before Rotface or whatever.

The Illusive Man was cool. The series went to shit when they unveiled this fucking guy.

Hey OP, Halo 1 is a masterpiece. Just because you got comfy fighting Covenant, and the harder/scarier Flood comes into the fold and this unsettles you because you're a little bitch, does not degrade the quality of this masterpiece game. You little bitch. Stop being a little bitch. The fact you even came on here to post this thread it proof in itself that you're being a little bitch.

flood are not harder enemies than the covenant lmao

The layout of the area is really fucking bad it took me forever to understand certain areas weren't even considered part of the strip even though they were in the same confines.

Gamebryo always ruins immersion.

When he knocked up your mother?

>le I know everything man
No he wasn't

Shut the fuck up, go play Legendary and stop playing Easy Normal and Heroic you little bitch

Cata had the best class kits and removed the 'cookie cutter or bust' superfluous talent trees. Even when the Heroics were nerfed it was still on par with Icecrown Citadel-era WoTLK in terms of difficulty.

But, I will grant you that once it got into the 'year of Deathwing' content drought followed by Blizzard absolutely shitting the bed and spoiling the final boss of MoP before the expansion fucking released it was a clear downhill fall.

i'm actually relieved when the flood show up on legendary since it means I get a break from fighting the bane of my existence - red elites

Yeah, I know

The Flood are still easier on Legendary though, Legendary Elites basically forced you to go bitchmode with the plasma pistol and could chew your shield down into your pre-autoheal-era health pool in a second.

Bloody Mary literally ruined the game for me. Having to grind 3 more levels just to damage her isn't that bad, it's the fact that somehow that fucking bullshit system passed playtesting.

Eh, they at least disguised it as a horror level with some cool monster enemies,

They were very short of time and just had their small team expnaded to compensate for that. They couldn't make intricate, tight arenas to fight intelligent AI in like they could before, but needed something to pad the game out, so they decided to create indoor levels made up of corridors with repetitive rooms and enemies which just charge at the player.