This kills the switch sales

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ca/itm/Skin-Cover-Decals-Camouflage-Camo-Sticker-2-Controller-For-PS4-Slim-Console-/122617181953?hash=item1c8c8db701:g:~YMAAOSw3sNZeFaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"This'll be the end of Nintendo for sure this time." - increasingly nervous sonygro

Doesn't even look like a camo from WWII.

How the fuck is the One X supposed to make a comeback? This was supposed to be our fucking year dammit.

ebay.ca/itm/Skin-Cover-Decals-Camouflage-Camo-Sticker-2-Controller-For-PS4-Slim-Console-/122617181953?hash=item1c8c8db701:g:~YMAAOSw3sNZeFaE

i don't think normies even care about cod anymore

>Cawadooty
>Still relevant in 2017

What kind of idiot would buy an eyesore like that?

So not only can you not find the games, you can't find the console either.

You are not a gamer if you dont buy the limited edition ps4 bundle. Only hardcore gamers allowed, you are hardcore right?

Its not as big as it used to be, but I know alot of people who are excited to play this one just because its world war 2, and not some crap future halo shit.

Wait so is that how big the games box is going to be? Why all that size just for a game? Does it come with a dodgeball or something

Historically innacurate AND fucking ugly

It comes with a trench machinegun for that immersive feeling

I think Infinite Warfare's campaign is actually pretty good if you ignore the story.

im not a Call Of Duty fan but i like that they're going back to the WW2 setting.

>ps4 slim
>not pro

pro is the ugliset sony console ever made

> tfw we will never get a game of 5 German brothers going to Eastern front from day one with the Waffen SS, surviving and bringing victory to numerous battles as one by one they fall in battle, witnessing the final days of war and ending as the last brother standing returns from Russian Gulag many years later to his fatherland

Do you think we'll ever get anything as fun as MW2?

>Camouflage maymay

Oh fuck, they know my weakness.

Pre-ordered.

Calling it now, this will be topping the sales chart in the UK.

what movie?

If anything this will strengthen the Switch sales. To I want to be johnny a console bundle with the potential GOTY mario, or buy johnny a console bundle with COD 15

>couldnt just make an OD green PS4
Not fair.

Admiral Yamato

Nah, normies have fell for bait and are actually hyped about WW2.

This will break records again like BO3

>just because its world war 2
Too bad it's just an SJW version of WW2

>buying a console to look at it

But it's not ww2. It's some kind of alternative gay sjw setting with zero historical accuracy.

That controller looks awful, even camouflage or some detail would do

Literally a 5 minute idea

Sony with the killing blow.

>Going to CoD for historical accuracy
I just want to fire BARs and MP-40s.

I can see a lot of older male non-gamers picking this up.

FPBP

Do you buy a ugly looking car just because it "drives"

Sometimes people like to own something that looks good as well as serving it's function.

Generation of War, I think.

It's a German miniseries.

They already sell a green camo and a white camo DualShock 4. It would be dumb to include a controller people can already buy, having an exclusive controller color makes it more valuable.

I'm not sure what's sadder; that people actually care about Sony or that people actually care about Call of Duty.

The only thing killing switch sales is the lack of available units floating around. Seriously, nobody can fucking find one that isn't being scalped to shti.

Well spending your afternoon on Sup Forums is probably far sadder

isnt this just a sticker that you can buy custom made ones?

No but I wouldn't buy a shitty car that I was going to tuck away under my TV anyway just because it looked a bit better than a much better one.

I need a video of someone showing this image to WWII veterans. Call of Duty disgusts me.

>people who were dumb enough to buy ps4 quid pro quo

wew lad

What kind of shitty attempt at camouflage is this? Did they even bother researching camouflage patterns before making this?

This wins the black friday

The design has PS4 controller markings.

>tuck away under my TV anyway

I mean that's on you, i have my OG PS4 on my desk and it's clearly visible and easier to switch discs on.

>camouflage for style
>ever

Fucking hideous.

Do you want your BARs and MP40s with tactical red dot sights and cutomized removable suppressors, along with the guns sounding nothing like they do in real life?
Because that's what you get.

>implying Nintendo will keep these in stores for an entire month

kek

>implying I own the pro
wew lad

>discs

I'm going to have a hard time taking advice about aesthetics from someone who fills his house with plastic boxes for his little video games.

well yeah, the 5 consoles that nintendo produce will surely be sold.

>PS4 Con

What's the point.

Exactly? They'll be sold out on the first day available and they'll sell out every time they restock until after Christmas.

They'll sell out week 1, but it will probably be half of the black friday shipment.
Is that why they beat the PS4 in July?

I'LL TAKE EIGHT

>tfw no WWII musou where you play as churchill, stalin, hitler and roosevelt sending entire armies flying with your bare fists
Why even live?

>this many tigers at once supporting infantry
Unrealistic and cringy as fuck, might attract Sabaton listeners only.

My point being they won't be restocked

God I hope they have the m16A4 and AN94 as unlockables, that would be epic win

>see a CoD ad on Twitter
>watch it to see if it's gotten any better since the last time I played CoD
>open video
>red dot sight
>close Twitter

Are you telling me I can be a gear queer in this game? Thank the lord.

>muh sony
user, is not news nintendo produces very few consoles.

4theplayers

They will be.
Platform + Game bundles are kept around through the holiday season, then they stop making the bundles.
Considering production is ramping up, and they're probably keeping some held back for Black Friday, I'm predicting at least 1 million sold throughout November.

Maybe it was Kursk, you know, the largest tank battle in history?

Put guns or shit on it this vomit green is one of the worst decals I've ever seen on a controller

imagine being this autistic

>limited edition ps4 made for a game that takes place during the second world war
>just has generic camouflage
couldn't they be a little more creative?

This is like the same color as the Halo 3 limited edition.

Console exclusive PUBg.

Also, preorders alone for XboneX outrank last year's sales for PS4Pro.

>Sony
>Activision
>creative

>finishing a normal sentence with a question mark
You sound like a faggot who doesn't know SHIT about WW2.

That looks ugly I'm happy with my black ps4

>camo
>but we can't seem to find it

Are 90s ads or videogames jokes back?

That's great
>FULL GAME DOWNLOAD

You pieces of shit. Since WiiU, Nintendo does that all the damn time

That has to be the ugliest fucking camo paint job I have ever seen.

Or you can buy these stickers for 15 bux
and it's been out for ages

Except that the blow is a suicidal one.

Normal people don't care about download copies.
I do though, I regret going digital on the Vita.

>Console exclusive PUBg.
limited time only

Looks like I hit a nerve.

GERMAN STEEEEEEEEL

Fpbp

Console warriors need to die

I think thge whole point is that user doesnt have a ps4 currently and now will buy one with the camo style

Isn't this the CoD that everyone hates?

No you didn't. You just sound like a retard who also just went full retard.

/thread.

Why would I buy it from a scalper for 500 dollars when I can get the sticker and a regular PS4 for 265?

>xbx outrank ps4pro
Yet xbx is still getting outranked by ps4 as a whole. All the custom bundles are for the slim cos thats the console everyone wants. Not even xbots want the xbone s or the og.

Didn't PS4Pro not sell very well initially, until Sony stopped offering the older model and the pro and slim were all you could get?

>become an hero

what did they mean by this?

Is this anime ecchi? That'll decide if I watch it or not.

>Destiny 2 comes with a Pro
>COD comes with the cheapo version

Activision gave up on COD huh

Every redneck will want that console.

They will care when they realize "there is no space for this shit".
I don't mind some digital games, but buying a bundle with no physical copy is just bullshit.

Microtransactions are the future