YOU'LL BUY IT TOO
YOU'LL BUY IT TOO
YOU'LL BUY IT TOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZL0D7lILrxY?t=3m5s
youtu.be/RkzIVHYE748
youtube.com/watch?v=bOUMIXbTM5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Speaking of buying it too, I have 23 Steambucks, and I have never played any version of Skyrim. Is it worth the 20 burgerscoins?

Todd posting just keeps getting better and better

Just steal it, it's not worth 20 burgerbux

No. Not only that, you can't even buy the version with actual mod support anymore.

Just came from seeing this, love how everyone in the theather laughed at this scene, it was so stupid hahah.

BUY. THE. SEASON. PASS.

That sucks. Guess I'll pirate it. Any other game to buy with my bucks? I've been eyeing Crypt of the Necrodancer and Hollow Knight.

I feel like we need to give a round of applause for all our Toddposters. They go through all this trouble to bring us premium shitposting with genuine original content. Great job guys, here's to you.

Hollow Knight is dope

Just make sure to get the Legendary Edition, not Special.

Just noticed Crypt is like 4 bucks, so I can afford both. Thanks, user. You're my greatest ally.

You actually can, it's just hidden on steam, and presumably will never go on sale again

Do you think Todd has seen any of his memes?

Which is the moddable version? The original, not the "remaster" or whatever they call it?

I assume the remaster is still moddable but hardly anyone has made any mods for it because there's so many mods for the "old" version that there's no point

He was shown them and didn't get it.

You're right, just the affordable game+DLC version is gone. Bravo, Todd.

Yeah, Special Edition is the x64 port.

Do you think this meme would be ruined if Todd embraced it? If he dropped little hints to pretend like he was actually crazy?

Where's the dancing one?

When

There's no "version" on sream now, it's just the base game+the dlcs. Used to be called Legendary Edition. Special edition is the shit one.

Special edition is actually compatible with pretty much every mod for base Skyrim. But it needs a separate, now 64bit script extender which allows more to work. Most actual gameplay altering mods need it.

It's the only reason I'm looking forward to Bethesda announcing a new game.

Instantly ruined

He already has.

>implying Todd didn't create the meme himself

you are fucking retarded

>buy special edition of skyrim because I assume the "definitive version" of a 6 year old game will be bug free
>this happens youtu.be/ZL0D7lILrxY?t=3m5s
>get a refund

jesus, why is he giving me that look

Buy my game, Akko

> Todd making something free

if dubs toddposting is eternal.

>I assume the "definitive version" of a 6 year old game will be bug free
Welcome to the AAA market, no time to fix the game, gotta spend another 10 million on marketing and apologize to commies on twitter.

Used to be definitive versions were just the game bundled with DLC, now it's always some port outsourced to chinks that's worse than the original in pretty much every way.

>when op posts a black square

Why was he obsessed with shit that floats?

You know damn well user, shouldn't you be buying something?

Because balloons float. So do corpses in water. It's just one of those wordplays that seems innocent but has a sinister undertone, like when you awkwardly ask a girl, "Can I take you out?"

If you really want DEEP LORE you can argue it unsettles people and It is all about building fear.

Got taken to a zero g sim as a kid and really liked it.

I remember when something killed Lokir.
>"What village are you from horse thief?"
>"WAAAGGGHHHHHHHH"
>Lokir's corpse flies out the back of the wagon at lightspeed
>everything continues but without Lokir's lines

Assumptions do not retardation make

tell me this wasn't one of the scariest things in the film . It's more creepy in theaters youtu.be/RkzIVHYE748

Hey faggot this is my storm drain.

Thanks

Hello my storm drain, I'm dad!

This is theatre required scene for maximum effectiveness, great scene.

Buy my fucking game and you'll float too.

kek'd

Well I don't wanna float, so I guess I wont buy it

Todd not speaking at E3 was the low point of my summer

youtube.com/watch?v=bOUMIXbTM5U

Why is Sup Forums shitposting about the movie? It was pretty good.

Not even Sup Forums is shitting on it, it just has a lot of exploitable scenes.

Is there some sort of good quality screener or something of the movie out there people are using to make these edits?

He started them so yes.