Calls his show "Fact Hunt"

>calls his show "Fact Hunt"
>very little factual information, mostly conjecture and click bait

Who's your favorite YouTube gaming celebrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfz2XOv_Huo
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXo5MK2ZKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. Peter Molyneux

I see the asshurt nintendo fans are here after the new video.

BUT HEY
THAT'S JUST A THEORY

Who cares, he makes good cartoons.

EH REH

Me. I'm PewDiePie. AMA.

Why do I see this guy comment on every fuccing video?

Larry and Dan, pls go.

>call themselves "guru" and "dj" to have titles so they dont feel so bad next to Dr. Ashens

>call board video games
>very little video games posted, mostly nonsense e-celeb threads populated with 13 year old reddit users

*comments on your video

Why do you hate niggers when you come from a country with about two of them?

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Sup Forums board of the Sup Forums message boards?

It's called fact hunt because he doesn't have the facts. He's still looking for them. If he found the facts, that would already be the end of his channel.

It's like having a channel called wallet hunt and expecting him to have found his wallet by the first video. What would the other videos even be

I also have no idea who this is at all but I'm still sure I have a point.

the ones that don't have the following
>chiptune music intro
>pixel art/anime/tumblr caricature avatar
>"HEY WHAT'S UP GUYS..."
>tells viewer to subscribe/like before the video actually starts
>uses a script but still has terrible grammar
>top 10 list
>facecam intro talking about the channel for 3 minutes

>with about two of them
no

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE

>click a recommended video
>he unironically says virtue signalling within the first minute
>thumb down, close video, not interested

as far as i can remember, the only reason he has guru in his name was because he was picked up by screw attack for his first partnership and everyone on that site had stupid prefixes for their names.

handsome tom, stuttering craig, guru larry, projared, etc. etc. etc.

When is Top 5 Games I'd Put On Me Bum coming out?

every time he says fact hunt it sounds like he's saying "fat cunt"
also, Bob Sapp is beast/best
youtube.com/watch?v=hfz2XOv_Huo

>click some anti-sjw video
>it's by stefan molyneux, steven crowder, gavin mcinnes or some other right-wing retard
>this asshole is a top comment on it

How's that gaming channel coming? youtube.com/watch?v=aBXo5MK2ZKY

It's called fact hunt because it sounds like fat cunt and he's fat.

LGR

i will upload male vore

>games that were made bad on purpose
>watch_dogs
>only -assumes- that the PC version was made shit as to "not piss off Sony and MS"
>didn't even mention the infamous "this is PC only, who cares" comment in the code

If you wanted to bring up a bad PC port, at least bring up Arkham Knight as that had a viable reason why the port was bad; Rocksteady was too busy working on PS4 exclusive DLC so they had to outsource the port, the porting staff consisted of literally 12 people, and WB did abysmal QA on the port, effectively saying it was good enough.

is that not how you open a coconut

Man, I cant stand any channel where they use a cartoon caricature of themselves like that.

Everytine i see this fuck i makes me remember how he advertised his faggot ass content on here and [s4s] fuckin faglord.

Can someone explain to me what's going on with the Sons of Kojima? People say to watch a couple videos to get the full story but they are like 4 hours each. I just want to know why everyone is shitting on Fred so hard now

how do you do it then idiot

>tfw that fat fuck comments every video that I watch.

please stop
i beg of you

I need to add to this treasure of a post

>anything that has useless skits
>anything that features a youtuber self-reflecting on how shit his old videos were.

when was that?

apparently fred was a pedophile, had tried to get people to send dogshit to dsp's house, got him swatted, which is all pretty illegal shit.

He's implicated in most of all of this for planning it out. if anyone could figure out his identity they could probably get him charged with multiple felonys because sending human waste is a biohazard threat and swatting is wasting police time.

there's nothing wrong with top 10 (although it is pretty played out) the ones that do it on a regular basis like watchmojo are shit.

Try watching better videos

And Larry not liking sjw's is a bad thing?

can you stop advertizing you vids here? please shill your shitty channel on reddit please.

There's no way this can taste good

No fucking way

What

They didn't purposefully make Arkham Knight a shit port, they tried their best but like you said, the port team was screwed over. The episode was about devs purposely making shitty versions, which they did with Watch_Dogs so it wouldn't make the consoles look inferior to it.

Someone said it best earlier in the thread, only reason hes even being posted about right now is because of his newest video about Nintendo's innovation.

I can't stand his fucking accent. It sounds put on and like he's trying to talk through cheeks stuffed with cotton.

>"Fact Hunt" has very little factual information

Well it wouldn't be much of a HUNT if it was already FOUND, would it? :^)

I haven't seen the new video, but Larry's videos tend to be pretty low quality.

>that completely uncooked skin at the end

might as well eat baby foreskins like a rabbi

Many many times he denies it on his youtube to but you know it was him
Same post/picture
And the way he typed was the same shit that writes on his vids. He also told me he only goes on redd1t which who knows?

That's up to you, user.

Cow Chop

Is that caricature designed specifically to let people know he's an insufferable faggot?

It looked believable enough until they put it in the fucking watermelon. What the fuck.

>The episode was about devs purposely making shitty versions, which they did with Watch_Dogs so it wouldn't make the consoles look inferior to it.

Where is the proof to any of those claims? And essentially, WB has the final say, and they purposely made the game worse than the console versions because consoles always have been, always will be the focus for triple AAA publishers.

>its a larry comments in every one of your recommended videos episode

you're talking out of your butthole buddy boy

The guy should start hitting the gym, there's a chad face underneath his beta current self

>He didn't get the joke.

>handsome tom

who?

>Where's the proof they did it?
>Anyway, even if they did it, they had every right to

Couldn't make that shit up

Don't forget
>jumpcuts every 5 seconds

He's actually friends with Jim and Jim appeared in one of his videos.

>Who's your favorite YouTube gaming celebrity?
>>>/reddit/

Fuck off

>click some anti-sjw video
>get triggered

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae

Smegma nigger is the best

He's better than some, and younger posters really should be directed to his video about Driv3rgate. Not just here, but in general. It's an important episode in gaming history and very instructive, and the raw information is getting harder to come by.