Why is this guy imune from ever getting his videos demonitized? Why is the adpocolpyse not hurting gamegrumps?

Why is this guy imune from ever getting his videos demonitized? Why is the adpocolpyse not hurting gamegrumps?

Probably because they make enough money to hire people to stop this shit from happening to them

he's in deep with youtube vultures and is being blackmailed by them

They just play games and don't even use any copyrighted music. Why would they be demonetized?

swearing.

Gamegrumps is still partnered with Maker Studios, which means that Maker is responsible for determining whether or not the content is appropriate or not instead of youtube bots

im wondering why nintendo let him do a commercial when his channel is nothing but him constantly saying FUCK MY ASS or STICK IT IN MY PUSSEEEEY....you don't think nintendo would...would they?

Egoraptor has always been more family friendly than the other edgelords. Even on newgrounds he was way more tame compared to other content creators.

not video games

Are you joking? Has safe space culture gone so far?

In truth, companies don't actually look at the content you produce but rather the PR you've produced, Gamegrumps basically gets away with all of their shit because there hasn't been some shitshow of journalists trying to make them look bad

>Awesome Reach

How do we change this?

because yt isn't as shitty as to keep stomping on animation channels after going by duration of views instead of overall views
even though egofag didn't even do that much animating in his career, he left it to 3rd parties most of the time as he took off

His channel is owned by Disney.

You'd basically have to find a bit that somehow slipped through the cracks enough to warrent a PR shitshow
Keep in mind that anti-semitism can't work because Danny's Jewish

>ha ha boner through their pants
nigga Stamper was doing full sex scenes

Are actively trying to find something to get triggered over?

dude wtf have you not been paying attention? swearing, especially no no words in the title of the video, are a quick way to get demonetized.

Would you mind explaining this?

I watch a few channels, not really gaming, but I'm curious.

don't forget some were scat

wat??

I'm not triggered by much these days. I just want people who are successful to suffer like me.

MMM GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATE

Because he's an SJW cuck.

Either because he's anti-GG or because his girl's an alien. One of the two.

I don't pay attention to e-celebs, so no

Arin>DSP

>I don't watch anything on youtube
>this pertains to 'e-celebs' only
ok tard

>Why is this guy imune from ever getting his videos demonitized? Why is the adpocolpyse not hurting gamegrumps?

His channel is owned by Disney.
Nobody wants to touch Disney, but everybody wants to work for/with Disney because they're so massive and powerful; it's a lot like being employed by a Dragon.

Game Grumps is one of very few channels that is directly connected to both Disney and Google.
They have a protected status.

>it's a lot like being employed by a Dragon.

what did you mean by this

Oh shit