Japanese puzzles

>Japanese puzzles

>look towards the stars for guidance

>Western puzzles

>complaining about a literal tutorial

Yeah, fuck that one. That's the only one I had to look a guide for. I was overthinking that shit, since the constellations have several big stars in them.

Puzzles in the current year

Isn't this the tutorial shrine?

Do any of the puzzles even use the chemistry system or is that just for messing around in the overworld?

>canadian puzzles

messing around

Here's the average non-tutorial shrine

>hmmmmm....wait a mnute......that platform.....woah....

>dat tushy
woah indeed...

>but you literally can't get to the door in time

>he had to use a guide for it
>He took more than two minutes to figure it out

>when japanese games treat you like an idiot

>basic canadian exercises for programming algorithms

I know you're shitposting but you are fairly accurate. There's what, 40 of these?

Most of them have some outside puzzles though

Yup. Nothing killed my interest faster than finding a shrine in an interesting looking location after some exploration of the overworld, entering it excited to see what kind of puzzle I'd do next, and then just finding it to be a fucking blessing shrine with the same shitty rewards as every other shrine, completely wasting my time since you can get better weapons in hyrule and the rest of the overworld anyway.

This guy is above Sup Forums.

That misses the point. The POINT of a shrine is to provide the puzzle/dungeon esque zelda gameplay; blessing shrines and the simple copy-pasted single enemy tests of strength were an insult.

Also, the puzzles in the overworld were much too simple and quick to compensate for the shrine, especially when GOOD multi-room puzzles DO exist in the game. It just makes the entire package look worse for it.

I like getting rewarded for noticing the details in the overworld so I don't mind the blessing shrines

>emulating pc fags

>mfw seeing the OCD chest is behind a second set of constellations

Fuck that shrine.

That isn't a puzzle. People who post that picture, only prove they have not idea about the game, and only criticize it because they see others doing it.