You hanging in there Sup Forums ?

you hanging in there Sup Forums ?

Barely. But I'm trying.

I think I'm an alcoholic

not video games

At least we have all the basic neccessities we need like water, food, shelter and internet, right? It can't be that bad. cheer up!

I feel like shit

I'm lonely as fuck

I absolutely hate the place I work at, and would like to quit, but being someone who still lives at home I'm afraid of my parents reaction at what they would do if I would quit. Fuck me.

yes but what about gf
a cute gf to take long walks during autumn in parks and make all the other people envious and even more lonely

stop moping around and sort your lives out

10/10 it's ok

Have a great job, an exgf who wants me back, a new girl I'm talking to that is interested in me, but I still have crippling loneliness, thoughts of suicide, drink multiple times per day, never go out, losing weight rapidly and been laying on my couch last two hours staring at a turned off tv

i'll be going soon

Man, you just have it all, don't you?

That sounds like genuine depression. Try therapist maybe?

Then you're probably not

Except happiness

I figured as much. I went a few years ago but hated how their medications made me feel

Same. I hate my job but the rule at my house is "Go to school, or go to work, or find somewhere else to live.

Going back to uni tomorrow to finish a shitty worthless degree.

Haven't spoken to another human being exept my mom for nearly 5months.

Can't wait to meet all the normies and roasties yay.

I'm only starting my new course in uni tomorrow and I'm already dreading it.
I just want to go to bed some night and never wake up, sleeping is the one thing that gives me comfort

Then find another job first and then quit
I don't see a problem here

fuck off normalfag

>still living with parent although it's still normal in 3rd world country like this
>job is shit and makes my body and soul feels like shit but have no other "skill"
>can barely play vidya
>can barely pursue another hobby
>past mistakes haunts me
If not for noguns and my mom, maybe I already did it

I'm not sure all therapists shove you drugs, just say no buddy.

I know that story

why am i sick all the time

Not really, but I'll live.

The mind dictates the body

I am so fucking tired of work. I'm not doing this shit for another forty fucking years, user, I want out.

Hear hear, sadly I don't think they would kick me out just simply because they're too nice, but my dad would have a fit. Didn't even get in to school last time, and definitely won't be having time to study while in the army.
I've thought about that, but nobody will employ someone for three months, since I'll be stepping into service in January.

No, I hate myself. I should've gotten that job last week and the one previously. Instead I have no idea what went wrong and I hate myself for not being the best that I can be.
>buddy refers me to his place
>hear nothing back most likely due to him being relatively new at his place
>mfw not even his word can help

The mind orders itself and it denies

You sound like me user. Almost to a T. How do you deal with it?

Every evening after work i tell me: hey today is the day you start playing that game you bought.
Every evening i end up watching streams und going to bed early.

Today is my birthday, I want to kill myself. I almost broke someone's jaw today too.

>Have a huge fucking backlog
>Don't even feel like playing anything
I just waste paychecks on buying discounted games and I just never bother my ass getting around to them, it's insanity

Life is so shit right now I am a virgin with no life and a NEET. Can hardly go outside due to anxiety.

>tfw married with kids
>don't like my wife anymore, she used to be fun but now she's just a vapid selfish cunt who bitches at me constantly
>really don't feel like interacting with my daughters because they're just growing up to be clones of her
>have a crush on a male friend who is everything I've ever dreamed of in a mate but there's no way I could ever be with him for a multitude of reasons
>can't divorce my wife and just be alone because her parents are lawyers and don't like me anyway and would take literally everything I have
>literally the only time I enjoy being alive at all anymore is when I'm alone and can play vidya, browse Sup Forums, and do all the other things I used to do before I was married

What age are you btw?

I'm a 21 yo virgin, I'm just wondering if there's still time for me to fix my predicament