Will Odyssey do it?

Will Odyssey do it?

Who gives a fuck?

Just play the game and decide for yourself, Metacritic is cancer.

at least 95, but 100 is pushing it
although BotW got 97 and that's just ok so if Odyssey is legitimately good then it may reach 100

It's impossible for a game to have a perfect score because even 1 review that's a 9.5 makes it impossible. Also nowadays there are a shitload of registered "critics" that have their scores added to a Metacritic that may have wildly contrary opinions. This is why Ocarina of Time will never be dethroned as highest rated game of all time, because there were only like 5 legit reviewers at the time that it's score is aggregated from.

Giving it a 5/10 can garner some e-celeb at least $1/month on patreon, so no.

Says the guy posting in the bait thread instead of the real one

What can I say? The shitposting calls to me.

1 troll review will cause the metascore to never be a 100 ever again, so

A straight 100 is impossible, some sites will give it a 5 or 6 for clicks.

No game, not even a sony game will ever be a 100. If anything it would be a 100 for a few instants at best, screencapped by some lonely shitposter desperate for meme replies that would've refreshed the page at the right attosecond to see it. The game could have 1000 perfect reviews but then uh oh jim sterling comes along and suddenly Sup Forums is flooded for the next five years with posts pointing out that the score has a 9 in it

>for clicks
you mean because they weren't paid off and are thus allowed to give an actual review, right?

t.slate magazine

>the lowest scores are the non paid because I said so

Jim Sterling

When has Mario ever beaten a mainline zelda? That's right NEVER.

Won't even go above P5.

nah, Jim Sterling will be an edgy contrarian hipster like always and push it down with a 2/10

at best, it will be in the mid to high 90s.

I remember when TLOU got one 6/10 from a person's blog that somehow got counted and Sup Forums congratulated the guy for his opinion on a game they never played or ever had any intention to. Funny how suddenly a different opinion is clickbait

>BotW was totally a 100/100!!!! a-anything lower is j-just bait!!!!!!
>b-b-based nintendomination!!!!

Galaxy 1 and 2 beat Squidward Sword (97 to 93)

>Sup Forums is one person

I want you to know that I work for a review site that is on Metacritic. I will be giving it a 5/10

Not him but you really believe there aren't a bunch of "literally who" gaming sites that rate anticipated hyped games low on purpose to drive traffic to their site? Really?

Giving a huge game a 6/10 likely get more clicks than a year of actual regular reviews and posting for small relatively unknown sites

sure, of course it happens. just like paid reviews happen.
but shitposters here like to pretend any sub-100 reviews for a game they're hyped over is just contrarianism or click baits

a literal hivemind

>Galaxy 1 & 2
>Mainline

Yes sweetie, those were mainline Mario games.

>most boring looking 3D mario game
>Will it get a PERFECT SCORE V?

Haha.

Fuck you on about lad

Of course they are main line

Trips speak the truth
>off by 1
Opinion disregarded.

Slant Magazine is fucked

Lmao a 3/10 from Gravity Rush 2. How can people say it's not going for clicks.

good luck

I can't wait for shitloads of shitposters calling it the worst 3d mario ever made

i don't know, but is the game that looks to have the best chances to do it, if Odyssey can't i'm not sure anything could

This. If I was a reviewer I'd deliberately give controversial scores with the most retarded reasoning possible just to get clicks and thus ad revenue.

I feel like I know this game in and out already and yet it hasnt even been released yet. They're showing too much footage.

Can't let you do that, Nintendo.

Nah, some reviewer is going to complain about some of the moons being too hard to find and give it a low/lower score.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>over 500+ moons
>+ 5 worlds that haven't been shown yet

I hardly doubt that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH