Ok

>hmm how do we sell this korean titty game
>lets remove the tits
>genius

>censored
>unavailable in some region

good riddance

>nexon are going full damage control in steam discutions

The censored news was the only time I even heard of this game. I doubt that really affected the game that much.

>continuously making threads about this
>really being irrational and illogical enough to think the game failed because of extremely minor censorship

the game failed because its fucking bad and nobody cares about it. they didnt lose 10,000 players over minor censorship they lost YOU, YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON

user im not op but i dont care shit about the censor i just hate nexon so much

They had 3000 refunds over the censorship. It was confirmed in the steam discussions. Mod said good riddance which sounds like he understood that was the reason for the refunds.

never heard of this game and it can fuck off

more like "mild universe" lmao

They deserve even worse

>i like to study my own colon in depth
Wew.

Was planning on dropping 15 bux on this and then i saw the c-word on the forums.

>They had 3000 refunds over the censorship.

No, they didn't. the game didn't hit 3000 sales

>You will never be such an SJW mod that you hold open contempt for the casual terms your fanbase uses to discuss anime games

>being moderated by the epitome of an anime casual

>SJW localizer fags censor a tittygame
>koreans wonder why it bombed

funniest thing is the puritanical fags were trying to get korean version censored, too

They DID get the Korean version censored, and the koreans are mad and demanding refunds too.

I thought they announced they were going to censor the Korean version too?

>2017
>Making shit games with good titties insteas of good games with titties
I thought everyone knew about how the Rance series had laughable h-scenes but great gameplay

uh, that's wrong, sweetie

never even heard of this game

>trying
The real joke is that they idiots thought that if they censored it everywhere it would suddenly remove the problem of it being censored.

>lock russians off it
>suprising when this is failing

dumb gooks

>dumb gooks
this massive fuckup was a community effort. The sheer contempt that was expressed when dealing with criticism of the localization hackjob is comical.

>get ads of this game everywhere
>shitty buttonmash sidescroller "moba"
good riddance