Infinite will be remembered as the Sonic 06 of fighting games

Infinite will be remembered as the Sonic 06 of fighting games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBcMnW9QEao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why won't they fix dante?

Remember when Iron Man kept his faceplate on to talk?

>dead faces
>cringy dialogue
>terrible voice acting
>arms and body keep flailing around because that's the only way they can epress emotion
I see the similarities

No that award goes too SFV. MvC:I will be remembered as the Hong Kong 97 of fighting games.

I actually kind of liked the story. Better than SFV's or IJ2

But MVC:I hasn't shown glitches that outright lock the game yet.

I thought this was a fighting game. Does anyone actually give a shit about dialog and depth of emotional expressions in a fighting game?

Do they in a Sonic game?

I mean, if you're gonna do it, do it right. Don't half-ass it.

jesus looks like he just got outta kemo

But that's Tatsunoko vs. "I can kill you by bursting out of your combo into instant death for 2 bars and literally who are any of these characters, even on the Capcom side."

I'm casual as fuck when it comes to anime, and I still recognized the look of the bird-helmeted heroes from references to them in other shows even if I didn't know the source.

JUST

When are they going to put Demi-Fiend in Marvel VS Capcom?

Is this Donte? He said he would never use the wig!

How do you explain his light-colored eyes?

Good to hear this, haven't played yet because ps4 doesn't let you fully install a game until it's released and my download speed is trash... what the fuck is that shit like really sony?
Anyway after SFV I'm expecting the story mode to be terrible, so it can only meet my incredibly low expectations or exceed them.
Gameplay looks great though.

If you check the steam store page, the game literally has mixed reviews.

MH is fucked

Well, at the very least we'll finally see MvC3 out of EVO with this.

You say that now, but once the top tiers are found out in this one it'll be just as bad, if not worse due to the shit art direction

MvC3 was about to fade out anyway

The game is fun though.

Is it possible to quantify fun?

>cross over fan service fighting game
>people want a good story and voice actiong
gee I wonder I also wonder why people like that DBZ fighting game that directly takes moves from the source material and is full of fan service

It's not.

Then how can it be proven to be fun?

Remember when Iron Man had a secret identity?

It's Dante's forgotten brother, Denta.

Just like Dark Void, Lost Planet 3, Dino Crisis 3, Bionic Commando reboot
At least Capcom was the one to direct the visual on those games

It is an awesome responsibility....

BUT WE'RE AWESOME DUDES HAHA *Dante high fives tony stark*

we get 1 evo with infinite then mvc3 comes back a year later.

Its a real shame too.
A MvC game with a good story that features Dante and Spidey/Tony dicking around would have been a lot of fun.

Why don't they just use the same style as their RE games?

Idgaf how bad infinite is, it's already miles ahead of this shit stain.

THIS will be remembered as the Sonic 06 of fighting games.

that game had the ugliest artstyle of any video game

What kind of speeds do you get on your ps4? I can never download anything faster than 10MBps

I buy pretty much anything related to capeshit, but this looks like a glorified mobile game. Actually, that's unfair because the real Marvel mobile game has decent presentation. What were they smoking over at Capcom HQ?

i know fuck all about how capcom works internally but it seems to me the suits are not very good delegating work

I heard Infinite had on disc DLC just like MvC3. Has this been confirmed anywhere?

I like the cocky Charismatic personality at times, but Yeah

donte fuhgettabou me

No.

Street Fighter x Tekken already has that title

Why does this game look like the models were ported into SFM and they just called it a day? The art style doesn't make sense coming from the stylistic MvC3. Did they forget everything they learned from that one?

HAHAHAHAHA

They patched this up though
It's pretty fun now actually, way too late I know, but still

I dunno man, this thread is convincing me otherwise

>injustice 2
bait

this fucks me up big time. i know there's a LOT wrong with this model but i couldn't point out where or what is it

It's really not. The obnoxious gem bullshit is still present, despite not being as broken anymore. That's another good reason why SFxT deserves the title more than Infinite.

How will we be reminded of the MCU with his RDJ-referenced model hidden?

Does anyone think non-crazy Robert is actually happy?

His skin texture looks dirty like if someone kicked dust on his face.
That and he looks like Donte with Dante's hair also his hairstyle doesn't match his costume hes got Dmc1 hair with Dmc3 clothes.

So would Spiderman be useless in any place that doesn't have tall structures?

>They'll never give it another shot and get it right
It could've been so cool
Probably the fighting game I've been the most excited about before release

Like an open field or outer space?
Yes.

I pre-ordered the collector's editon. So hyped to have the Infinity Stones to display.

>devs say all their effort goes into the story mode
>rest of the game suffers a result
>and the story mode is complete fucking shit on top of that
Yes, people care.

What is the dark souls of sonic '06-likes?

No because he's good at dodging shit and webbing people

Dark Souls 2

I hope you're referring to Future Fight and not Contest of Champions because that game looks like shit too

Capcom and Disney care, they said they wanted to create an immersive cinematic experience with the story, and the game was heavily promoted because of its story.

So tell that to the devs of the game

I don't see the problem, it's cringey, but that's pretty in-character for Dante.

>>rest of the game suffers a result

I've seen everyone saying MvC:I's gameplay is good though. The only complaints I ever see concerning this game is graphic issues.

Hilarious considering Sup Forums usually makes fun of people that like graphics over gameplay.

someone make a reaction image out of this

Hypocrisy is the natural state of being. Having a single rigid stance makes it difficult to adapt to changes in environment.

Action 52.

Remember when Iron Man was merely a B-List Marvel character?

he can jump ~50 feet into the air with no real issues so it's not like his mobility would be severely impacted.

Peter also has equipment specifically for dealing with no buildings that he can use for tethering his webs.

>Sup Forums doesn't actually play fighting games

HOLY SHIT! ALERT THE PRESSES!

Infinite will be remembered as the entry point of Monster Hunter in fighting games.
;_;

Who cares how good or great the gameplay is when it looks like shit and the story mode is shit?

it's pretty insane how iron man went from some rando marvel comic chara to the face of capeshit

he doesn't even have a cape, jesus

He's faster than assault rifle bulllets and capable of lifting in excess of 80 tons if really pressed to do it in the comics. Also has precog from spider-sense so I'd say he's fucking powerful either way.

He still is very agile and stronger than any street level hero, in Avengers terms even a gimped Spidey is way more useful than the likes of Black Widow, Hawkeye, Spider-Woman and sometimes even Wolverine

they were lying to get casuals to buy the game, since they saw what happened to Jive
problem is the whole game is ass anyway

I thought most of the Tekken characters looked better here than in their actual games.

By doing what Sup Forums doesn't know to do, play a video game.

soon

He's a straight Captain-America upgrade.

The power of good PR, being one of the protagonists in the most talked comic events ever (even when it's a really bad event) and being the one who started the MCU.

Can't believe Pingu is getting a new series out of nowhere, in Japan even, sad that is CG though.

That's a pretty funny joke user.

Stop posting like you know anything about fighting games, you scrub.

they could've at least done it like how civil war did it. the face plate thing just looks awkward.

captain america has The Heart

Sonic fans loved 06

It's the power of having the right actor, the right script, and the right period of time - where there was no appealing capeshit beyond Batman, some X-Men, and maybe Toby's Spiderman and Spiderman 2.

His hair goes fully white at the end of the game.
Oh fucking hell this really is Donte.

Fucking WHAT?

WTF man?

what went wrong here
youtube.com/watch?v=KBcMnW9QEao

Spiderman can probably solo all Avengers but Thor.

Voice filter
Otherwise sounds fine
Why did they use that filter oh god

>story better than SFV and IJ2

Story is fucking abysmal, it is fanfiction tier with most Capcom characters being completely submissive to Marvel characters for no reason other than promote Marvel as the only heroes around.

- X and Zero have like 5 lines of dialogue combined, they don't do much despite the fact half the game's villain cromes from their damn series.
- Strider Hiryuu is a loner in his home series with no contact with a love interest or heroine at all, no problem here though as he bonds with Gamora pretty well.
- Ryu in his home series is a free spirited dude who is alwats training and wanting to get stronger, not really tied to anything, only appearing at the last second to kick some villain's ass, but not here, no sir, in Infinite he is a good well behaved boy scout that for some reason scouts for Intel on daddy Iron Man and Cap's orders.
- Morrigan is her home series is an independant succubus who needs no man, when she wants to eat dreams she just does as she pleases, when she wants to feed on a the thrill of a fight she just does, always refusing Demtri's advances, but here she wants to suck that flamming Ghost Rider dick.

Sometimes I feel that people underestimate just how much of a risk Iron Man 1 (and ultimately Avengers 1) really was at the time.