What do you guys like for gamer fuel?

What do you guys like for gamer fuel?

I prefer a penne.

I prefer a penis

>I prefer a penne.
I bet you do, fag.

Liscie o rigate?

>not mac n cheese

I shouldn't have come to this thread, I'm starving.

london

>eating carbs

>Haven't eaten all day
Thanks for the pic, faggot.

Salt and vinegar potato chips

Cum

penne for your thoughts

Now Im hungry

Velveeta on a popsicle stick. It's like a big savoury lollipop.

It's because it's easy to eat, user?

Fuck, I really want penne right now.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

sebaceous filaments and that gunk that gets on your joypads and mouse both make ideal gamer fuel

Totino's Pizza Rolls

what reddit post did you copy this from

Carne Asada Fries are the best

By God, what have you done to yourself Sonic?

>Parody shilling

Sunflower seeds and Coca Cola. I grew up on a farm.

It originates from the eBaumsworld cooking forum.

Gasoline

If I cook anything it's usually spam and eggs, corned beef hash, or spaghetti aglio e olio. If I don't feel like cooking it's cereal or whatever I can find. Or I just order something.

Chinese/10

Chronic depression, and tamales

>Carne Asada
Just say roast beef, you filthy latino.

I was going to make a post saying it was just mayo, but I just found out it's a specialized mayo sauce that they make. Had no idea. My mind is honestly blown.

anyways I prefer the mcdouble

muh_nigga.jpeg

It's not a roast ya dumb fuck.

I prefer half a celery stick.

Don't worry, though, I just smell it before throwing it away

I've eaten nothing but cereal for the past week.

This tbqh. I don't like to eat while I'm gaming.

How do you eat these? Like with a fork, or like normal fries. Wouldn't most of the meat fall off if you ate them like that though?

Nothing like torching up a rock

With a fork. Can't really eat it with your hands.

>he never had poutine

water and saltines
anyone who eats or drinks anything other than what i do is subhuman garbage not fit to live
can this thread be over now

That's what I figured

I sadly haven't.

>tfw i know a 24/7 spot for the best carne asada fries
i used to have some like once a week. its literally the best

AH LOVE YOU PENNE
AHVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU

NO MA'ER WHUT I DOO YER GUNNA DAH CHAHLEH

>not celery

water is not fuel

>haha he's never had a food that is almost entirely exclusive to exactly one country.

I don't feel sharp unless I've had organic spinach, OJ, and a banana for breakfast. Then dinner varies, but usually it's black beans for protein.

If I want liquid it's homebrewed iced tea with no sugar and/or tons of water.

In-n-out's animal-style fries

I like to eat shards of glass and then wash the blood down by guzzling mud and gargling puddles on the side walks.

Best gamer fuel coming though
Just finished the cookies shits too expensive for a pack a day but you gotta fuel when you gotta fuel

Beans isn't a fucking meal.

McChicken best girl

Spinach already gives me most of what I need, beans is for protein and to feel full, mix it with cheese, sour cream, and shells it's very filling.

>Beans isn't a fucking meal.
Fuck you, it can be. If you want to be real fancy you can have it with rice.

>Water fags still think they're fooling anyone

> Totino's Pizza Rolls

Literal cancer

canadians are so fucking annoying i hate that we have to share a continent with them even the mexishits are better.

Nah bro, we all inject mountain dew directly into our bloodstreams like goo retard redneck gamers, you know, what you are.

>Not just four hot pockets

Step aside kid.

Fuck you I'm in love with a Canadian her name is Brooke

>water fags still trying to take the moral high ground

I bet you jerk off to chink cartoons and have at least three colored dragon dildos.

Smoked Beef Jerky

peas taste weird but still eat this stuff

Sourdough pretzels. Doesn't messy your hands. Satisfying taste, and great with peanut butter.

lol, faggot

i bet you do, you fairy

Bananas and peanut butter.

You will not regret this.

The best gamer fuel

It sure is!

water

i never eat anything aside from breakfast and lunch, too greedy to spend money on candy

Where's the bread, school boy?