Blocks your path

>blocks your path
>forcibly initiates you into The Blades

What was his fucking problem?

I forgot how bad morrowind looks.

Skooma.

Don't insult my skooma daddy

the only point of the main quest is to get Wraithguard so the final boss is easier, just skip it like a real man.

great meem

How is he so fucking jacked?

He's got a head like one of the scientists from Half Life.

>blocks your path
He is in the back of a house at the end of a street.

>forcibly
just kill him?

What's wrong? Can't handle the sight of what peak performance looks like?

skooma bruh

Except you can completely refuse to meet him and join the Blades.

Rate my Nerevarine

>2017
>not using MADD leveler

>I want to play Morrowind
>Dont want it to look like total shit
>As far as I know there are also several essential mods that fix broken shit in the game mechanics.
>Don't want to spend six hours researching and modding the game.

Why aren't there "Sup Forums's aproved fully modded" versions of game torrents?

You're a prisoner sentenced to serve the blades to not have your dick chopped off and fed to the kwamas you idiot

You were set free. Don't have to do shit.

Just pump up the graphics and sound if you really need to. I don't think there's anything to correct with the gameplay as long as you actually build a decent character and don't go into like you're playing Skyrim and every skill set is viable.

You were set free under the condition you become an imperial agent silly

You were set free on orders to serve the blades
Did you even read what Sellus Gravius told you?

How do i repair my armor?
Is there a magic spell shop anywhere else besides the starting town?

I've spent hundreds of hours playing Morrowind, but never did the main quest beyond talking to Buff McStrong from OPs picture. I've tried to find the temple he was talking about, but I kept getting lost and didn't have internet connection back then to look this shit up. Doing quests for guilds and houses and exploring in general was fun as fuck though.

Not what my census paperwork says Mr law man

Get Morrowblivion you N'WAH! Oblivion graphics out of the box and one easy overhaul mod to install.

>I've tried to find the temple he was talking about, but I kept getting lost

stop being a pussy and just play it if you want to, or don't if you don't want to

and there are no essential mods (in the near-literal sense). whereas for oblivion and skyrim i'd say the inventory mods are essential. however you may want to use OpenMW to run it on a modern engine with less crashes and better performance.

It's the perfect disguise. Wear normal robes, have a normal face so you blend into a busy market. Then use your jacked up Skooma physical prowess to assasinate.

>says he wants to play morrowind
>you tell him to play oblivion
?

Wait til you go looking for the cube.

>Want to play Skyrim for the hell of it
>Delphine, a member of a group sworn to the Dragonborn, treats you like a lackey
>The blades refuse to work with you if you don't murder a dragon that has spent thousands of years in peace
Why do the Blades suck so badly

Some of the directions they give you in Morrowind are utter bollocks to be fair to him.

What stats you got, bitch?

Stand up. There you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?

>user, go play the '''graphically superior''' version with awful art design that ruins the mechanics of the game you want to play!
Anyone that recommends Morroblivion or Skywind miss the point of Morrowind completely.

I recently played through (or about 80 hours worth of it anyway) Morrowind again for the first time in ages with just the graphics extender, no other mods, it's still fucking great.

Because the province of Skyrim literally ruins every organization, society, and guild that sets foot in it. That's canon now.

Gaenor

Prisoner
Class: Adventurer

Fuck the cube. Did a lot of people have trouble with that? I didn't really talk about morrowind to anyone around the time it came out.

fuggggg

thieves guild questline is out of this world really
so many plotholes and incosistencies it's not even funny

Look at this smug cocksucker. If I ever see you again I'll smash your fucking face in.

Better than anything in Morrowind. It actually felt like a real story instead of

>go here
>retrieve this/kill this

What a cutie!

I don't want to sound like a baby, but questgivers marking locations on your map would make this game much better. This and normal quest screen instead of shitty journal.

You're forgetting your (you)______________.

>openmw
>better performance

Nigga I'm running MW with the Graphics Overhaul and I'm getting 40-50 FPS and when I try to run OpenMW I get 12-20 FPS at best with a way shittier-looking game.

MORRO
+
BLIVION:

THE 100% MORROWIND CONVERSION ; TRIBUNAL , BLOODMOON , ET FUCKING CETERA.

ON

THE OBLIVION ENGINE

YOU DUMB CUNT

>implying you like the bullshit HIT MISS MISS bullshit
>weaker library of spells
>shittier map and all around shittier shit

Are you some kind of miser or something? I mean, seriously. A hundred gold, and you can't part with it? I've given away ten times as much in my day; a hundred gold is nothing! Now really, just hand it over already!

He was trolling you, bro. Just ignore him.

You ever notice that literally every story in Skyrim is the same?

1. Go to place/join faction.
2. Do jobs for the leader of said place/faction.
3. Get betrayed by said leader.
4. Murder them and then become the leader yourself.

Thieves Guild was absolute shit in Skyrim. It wasn't great in Oblivion either, but at least you had to steal things to really belong instead of just running through another story of betrayal.

I can't stop myself from restarting characters. I can't decide on an archetype to play the game as.

Are you sure your name isn't... Todd?

I'm pretty sure /tesg/ has a mod guide for all TES games, just go to /vg/

People did yeah. It's because it's in a single room separate area that's also a dead end.

So if you search each section before going through a loading screen the next one, which I'd guess is a fairly common thing to do. And you pick one of the other areas first, you'll follow them down into the bottom of the dungeon.

At least that's what I did when I replayed it recently despite remembering that the cube was somewhere in the upper levels.

Eh, it's only a few quests that are a pain in the arse to find places, better written directions would fix that. The Journal is shite though, even after they improved it over the launch version.

Nope, I wasn't trolling at all and if this is a reverse troll, enjoy your (you)..

Morrowind remakes in Oblivion and Skyrim by their very nature ruin the dialog system, the quest system, the stat system, the equipment, magic, and alchemy systems present in Morrowind, and that's not even discussing how 'creative' decisions by these teams in terms of loot, creatures, and layout put a shit layer on the shit cake.

You either have never played Morrowind or literal shit taste in games to think that these remakes are anything but worthless crap.

youre not forced to do anything in morrowind, and he doesnt block your path, unless some bug made him move? in which case you could use a charm spell or something to make him follow you away from where ever he is. you can also just kill him, like any other character in the game. dont make shit up

The beauty of Morrowind is that minmaxing barely matters
You can start as a dude focused on spears or whatever and then decide halfway through to go mage instead
And with alchemy you can be everything at once

A damn short and bad one. Like director was forced to cut full feature into twenty minute episode on the spot.

You're not me man, but I don't mind, because I wasn't trolling either.

Remaking Morrowind in Oblivion or Skyrim is not Morrowind.

Adding enemy health bars was a mistake,
Morrowind was way more tense when you only had the audio cues.

Then go Dunmer and pick a bit of everything. Get Long Blade/Short Blade, Mysticism, Destruction, Light/Medium Armor, Restoration, Security, Alchemy/Enchant, Speechcraft, Athletics, and Illusion. Dunmer is perfectly suited for characters that want a bit of everything.

This ... isn't really true. Morrowind in it's original form with stat progression actually really encourages you to min-max and do wonky shit to _make sure_ the stat you want is the one that's upgraded as best as is possible every level.

Original Morrowind leveling is a bit shit.

And how much do those stats matter in the end, m8?

Don't forget the Draugr dungeons

This conversion has only ever been done once in the history of TES1-9

If you have never heard of "morroblivion" in the first place you have already ousted yourself as an ignorant fetcher that doesn't know what they did or did not do to make it fit into oblivion. spoiler It's 1 to-fucking 1

back to the egg mines with your peasant ass.

I think his point was that those stats don't really matter too much, it's not Oblivion where everything levels with you.

Quite a lot unless you abuse alchemy, m8. Morrowind of ALL modern TES games has the most reliance on stats to gate the player. Oblivion and Skyrim are the ones where you can literally do and be anything you want with no consequence as to how you advanced your character.

t. every quest in both games ever except for the Oblivion guild quests

Even if you're just getting 2x every level, you still end up a god by the end with any bit of actual thought.

Just make sure you get one Endurance governed skill as a major/minor and level it early, otherwise enjoy being a glass cannon

What do you mean by that? The stat requirements for faction advancement in Morrowind are really low, like sub 40 for top rank in all of them.

Tell me of the last time you couldn't win a fight because you didn't get enough acrobatics levels to get the maximum boost to strength in one level

Never done an honest day's work for all that coin your carrying, eh lad?

Spoiler brah; it is literally not 1-to-fucking-1, and the fact that you think it is just goes to show that you've never played Morrowind.

Seen any elves?

hahahahaha

my nerevarine could beat your nerevarine's ass.

Hi

Was the skooma thing just a ruse?
He talks completely clearly and doesn't seem to mention it

>How do i repair my armor?
Go to an armorer.
>Is there a magic spell shop anywhere else besides the starting town?
Every major town has a mages guild,and there are other small magic stores here and there.

rate my screenshot

>matching arm vein
thanks user now I read all of his dialog in scooby's voice

>dialog is preserved in its entirety including the original VO data (and the modders did not attempt to "fill the gaps" with their own voice acting)
>quests are exactly the same in script and sequence
>magic and alchemy function exactly the same sans arcane failure- 1:1 in recipes and spell effects respectively
>even monsters have the same unique abilities

so tell me, in particular, what the fuck did they fuck up, then? or is this the fourth dimensional checkmate i keep hearing about

Daddy keeps a skooma pipe and moon sugar in his house senpai

>magic and alchemy function exactly the same sans exactly the same
lol

dude is a skooma sucker, cut him some slack

>>weaker library of spells
>in morrowind
Fucking what?

>quest markers, quest journal present and used for almost every quest
>alchemy and spellmaking do not work at all like they did in Morrowind, nor do their casting
>entire stats are missing
>equipment is a complete mess (spears, pauldrons, etc etc)

And that's just some of the easy obvious shit. At this point I feel like you're the one trying to pull a 'fourth dimensional checkmate'

are you fucking retarded?

>not even the last nights storm could wake you

>redoran watchman helmet
my n'wah

>implying leveling matters
Literally just build alchemy to make boost alchemy potions and drink them
Repeat said process until you have 10*e^x alchemy
Then just make stat potions
You are now literally a god

I wouldn't consider that an exploit, just potentially a really creative rp character build.

>turn them off if they really detract from M-MUH RETRO IMMERSION
>you have only one active weapon slot boo hoo hotkey your sword or your spell- the effects are all literally the same
>boo hoo there is no spear/axe stat

it's all the same shit, stop quibbling over the differences in aroma and texture

and if you had half a brain you would get a few extra, basic mods to improve the lightning/textures to make the world darker.. still infinitely easier on oblivion than fucking morrowind

Not him, but I think he's suggesting that he's living as a skooma addict in the slums of Balmora as his cover, rather than actually using it. It doesn't seem like a big secret to us since we're sent to work for him in the first place, but I imagine it'd be bad news for him if it got out that one of the emperor's highest ranking spies was shacking up in the Camonna Tong's territory.

Good ol' Caius Cosades the drug addict.

He only smokes skooma ironically to maintain his cover