I finished this a few minutes ago, and I absolutely loved it. Should I play the sequel?

I finished this a few minutes ago, and I absolutely loved it. Should I play the sequel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn_TD4O7fJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, but be warned
it's too much

I've heard it's a bit oversized, notably Grunty Industries.

yes, but be warned
it's way better

Yeah, but it'd perhaps a bit too ambitious for the N64. Much larger worlds with some interconnectivity going on but at least on the native hardware the framerate takes massive hits for it. I preferred Kazooie's tighter design and pacing but Tooie's good too.

its bk1 but everything taken to 11.
this means bigger worlds, more mingames and bosses for every world.
the framerate on a real n64 sucks ass though, and for some reason theres a shitload of backtracking to get jiggies. the worlds are connected and shit and you need different powers.

its worth playing but fuck whoever thought grunty needed to stop rhyming, and theres only like 25 notes per world.

yes, but be warned

bought both on 360 a while back, both are great

did you fight the witch or just do the wierd game where you walk on tiles

for like 5 years I thought me and cousin beat it because it shows credits and stuff but didnt go on

O and I liked the controls on tooie better

I defeated Grunty after the credits.

nice

>tfw couldn't beat the board game so I glitched through it and then I couldn't beat the final boss

Yeah it's alright

Don't play Tooie. Just do the final boss of Kazooie.

>but fuck whoever thought grunty needed to stop rhyming
WAIT WHAAAAT?

Definitely yes. It's better than the original in a lot of ways. I actually like the massive worlds.

I liked the original, but stopped my recent replay due to the frustratingly floaty combat. Could not stand the sequel. I'm really enjoying Yooka Laylee though, and I think anyone who recently enjoyed BK would enjoy it.

My theory is that 90% of YL haters have not attempted a BK playthrough recently. The improvements are vast but the formula is intact.

>Don't play Tooie
>recommends a boss from Kazooie

If there is only one area where Tooie is objectively superior to Kazooie, it's bosses. Tooie actually has really good bosses for a platformer.

My only gripe about Tooie bosses is that Mr. Patch and Lord Foo Wak Wak are literally the same boss fight. Weldar has a similar concept as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn_TD4O7fJI

IMO Tooie is better than Kazooie

Tooie is a worthy sequel, but it's not without flaws. The game's direction is more confusing since you have to travel in-between some worlds instead of doing it all in one visit, and there's tedious minigames all over the bloody place.

Too many of Tooie jiggies are minigame based. If you play Tooie, go for beating the game not 100% completion.

Sequel was too big and Grunty stopped rhyming.