It's ok when Japan does it LIVE: youtu.be/xKlAOTVwUkU

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pnbykb.mp4
youtu.be/tCEw7EEzRQI?t=55s
youtube.com/watch?v=TAElbJmvO9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1oQmCOR_kww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to fuck kizuna

I wish she'd finish games faster, even for a girl, her playthroughs are incredibly slow.

WTF is arere?

>tfw you're so ugly you have to hide behind a cartoon character

Proves that Weebs are just another huge scum pool of the internet

watch more anime

HAI DOMO

>live stream
>means the video wont have subs

>see this thread

>click the link

>girl waving goodbye

>stream offline

weebs are disgusting

How did they program an AI this good? Japs really are the superior race

She has become an official shill now: my.mixtape.moe/pnbykb.mp4

Ai is a Japanese name you dumb fuck

It's not an AI fucktard

>Some wanker playing with facecam
>"It's an AI!"
Is you niggas stupid or what

Get a job you paracites. At least try not to actively propagate your degeneracy. There are many souls that may yet be saved.

this anime is rather shit and cringe

OMG SHE'S SO KAWAII XDDD
AND SO FUNNY SO RANDOM XDDD
AND JAPANESE
I LOVE HER

Anime is good.

agreed senpai

She doesn't really say anything too difficult to understand.

>not learning japanese so you can watch livestreams

Best arere
youtu.be/tCEw7EEzRQI?t=55s

nooooooooooooooo!

It literally is. Guess which one is more appealing to watch?

>weebtard calling others stupid

>weebs will defend this shit

The entire channel is clearly backed by someone who has money. AI's setup isn't cheap.

Ai-chan confirmed to be funded by kadokawa

Well, Kadokawa owns pretty much everything. Is that really that surprising?

she sounds like a fatty, desu

Sobwhat? We focus on the character. Let's plays done using a stablished character and not yourself (like to touhou's MMD let's play) unironically feel more "real".

some is, not the shit this is based on

There's more to it than that.

The 2hu elona video is a masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=TAElbJmvO9Y

... come on dude

>it's bad when Japan does it
Every dumb youtuber out there is constantly shilling for companies, those are the real shills
In fact this isn't even as flagrant when you consider there's more likely than not a big company behind this AI thing

Weebs have the lowest possible standards

>its okay when Sup Forums shills shitty ANIMELOLXD streamers

>This fucking thread

>Samurai Jack
oh the irony

has it ever been confirmed if its the voice actor woman playing or some rando dude programmer?

It isn't really any different when a western dev asks someone like game theory to promote their shit

Why would they hire someone to do the voice but not flap her arms around

Why would the take the time and effort to look for a feminine man and use voice manipulation software to make him sound like a girl when they could just get some girl off the street to do voice acting for them?

>everyone, you've heard of shogi right?
>shogi translated as chess
Who the fuck did this.

No better way to out yourself as a newfag than shitting on anime and calling others "weebs"

Calm down. Here, have a jelly donut.

>all these Redditors getting assblasted over Sup Forums being a weeb website

Also yes, it is ok when Japan does it because instead of some screeching manchild with dyed hair speaking in negrified American English, it's a 2D girl voiced by an actual girl. If you wouldn't prefer to watch that, perhaps you need to go back to where you came from.

>speaking in negrified American English
so just American English?

There's still ways to go from just changing the term for a store/shop to going full "AYO YO YO IT'S YO BOY JAY-ZEE COMIN ATCHU!". Nowadays most Americans seem to speak like the latter.

>This thread
And people claim reddit isn't the problem

It isn't. The real problem is the overlap between autists, anime and video games.

lets all migrate to this stream

youtube.com/watch?v=1oQmCOR_kww

Is it still live? She's streaming in the evening? Is she forced to spend extra hours at work too?

she talks like a god damn anime character. if you dont know cliche jap phrases by now you should checkyourself.

Anime is reddit, I agree

>You're Reddit if you hate annoying cringy shit for autists
Whatever man

>being on a weeb website means you need to praise every piece of trash Japan shits out
I like my share of cute anime girls, but Ai is guilty of the doing the same shit most LPers do

wew

that was the plan from the very beginning

The problem is the mods letting this stay up.

Mate, I've whacked off to loli doujins and I think Kizuna Ai is autistic and annoying, get your head out of your ass.

At what mental level do you have to be to pretend being a 6 year old girl for random people on the internet?

If it pays bills people will do anything

With youtube after adpocalypse? Yeah, good luck with that.

Holy shit she talks cringy as fuck

>Needing proof of that in motherfucking 2017
How old are you?

You realize anime is mainstream as fuck and therefore reddit incarnate, right?

this shit is cringe worthy as fuck and watching streamers in general is pathetic

I don't really get why AI triggers everyone on Sup Forums so hard. You don't see this kinda backlash in Nep threads or Senran threads. What is it that compels you all to flail so autistically about some anime girl doing dumb shit for entertainment?

>that bright pixel in her left eye
For a moment I thought it was my monitor.

It's the combination of anime and e-celeb shit, so you get double the hate. I like her because she's great for reaction images, but I don't watch her videos, or YouTube in general for that matter.

>3DPD

It's not video games. Neither is DSP, PewDiePie or some other FOTM e-celeb.

they always disclose sponsored content.

so what i suggest you do is stop being somekind of anti profit commie, or alternatively just kys.

Maybe you'd be right if most of the people complaining in this thread weren't doing so about the fact that she's anime.

Just from tonight's stream, Kizuna made several hundred dollars worth of donations. It pays bills and then some, even on YouTube.

>weeb retards fall for this type of shit

>I-ITS OKAY WHEN JAPAN DOES IT
>WHO CARES IF SHE'S SOME CAMWHORE ECELEB SHE IS CUTE AND JAPANESE SO ITS FINE
>FUCK OFF REDDIT
Kek, weebs are so assblasted they have to scapegoat plebbit as if anime isn't plebbit central. Fuck off with your dumb double stanards.

>Anime board: 500k users
>Gaming board: 17mil users

So I guess that if you don't like anime in your vidya, you can fuck off back to plebbit? Also fuck you for making me load up that garbage site.

Sup Forums is one of the slower board on Sup Forums and threads take days, sometimes a week, to die. There aren't 500k people sing Sup Forums and there aren't 17 million using Sup Forums either. You grossly overestimate how many people use Sup Forums. As expected from a retarded weebshit.

>You grossly overestimate how many people use Sup Forums
You'd be surprised how much the site has inflated in the past year thanks to Sup Forums

And? There aren't nearly that many people using these boards. You would be retarded to think otherwise. If 500k people used Sup Forums it would be faster than Sup Forums is. There are 200k people on Sup Forums as a whole right now you dumb ass, how could there possibly be 500k Sup Forums users?

>video not found
Police got her

Those were plebbit board numbers user, not Sup Forums. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Point was, if you don't like anime and video games mixed together, there's a site out there where you'll be more than welcome.

I know that feel...