Post your Animal Crossing Switch wishlist

Post your Animal Crossing Switch wishlist

More control on house positioning, both pre and post placing. More control on villager moving in and out. That's all I ask.

- NO RESTRICTION ON INVENTORY SPACE
- more different ways to gain a huge amount of money (tired of catching the same bugs over and over)
- take cues from stardew valley

Big boobs

ROMANCE OPTIONS

The ability to rotate your view and the houses, projects, etc

>Been a huge Nintendo fan since the gamecube, they're the only consoles I buy and most of the games I play are on Nintendo consoles.

>Never played an Animal Crossing game.

Help me Sup Forums what's so good about them?

You can pretend having friends

It's kinda like a less stressful, more limited, extremely cartoony The Sims game with the added feature of the in-game world evolving based on IRL time.

>feature of the in-game world evolving based on IRL time.

It certainly sounds stressful. What if I'm not around for 24 hours?

The most harmful effects can easily be prevented by logging in at least once every week.

Romance, marriage, and reproduction with any animal of opposing gender. Maybe the first two regardless if you wanna be inclusive and get the LGBTbucks idunno

>reproduction
One step at a time pls.

>we want the furry audience

still agree though

>he doesn't want to raise his abomination furry child

I want cliffs back, and larger villages (up to 15 neighbors like the first game). Also having more control over where people place their houses and being able to rotate public works projects would be nice.

Add bats and turtles as proper villagers.

There needs to be more deep game tactics imo, maybe rework HHA and stalk market. Give us things to manage, as opposed to literally having nothing to do but hunting and gathering.

Proper character customization from the start would be nice.

Also being able to choose whether you wanna be a normal villager, a mayor, or even a customizable animal villager.

Farming

Play as animal

collect SNES games

Implement HHD style interior design.

Better character customization.

Choose where neighbors are allowed to build houses.

Ability to build paths and features you'd expect from a settlement.

A new feature to add to fish, bug and fossil collecting.

This but real time farming. Or maybe theme villages (mounts sea farm) with farming.

They should integrate animal crossing into the main Switch UI, so I can launch all my games infront of my fake TV

Think microsoft bob

I would like it to exist

If they add romance options I'm dropping the series and never looking back. I'd like to see the option to ask for errands like in the original AC implemented again and expanded upon

I wish that it doesn't happen.

why tho

R8 my idea.

>3-4 different towns with their own unique personalities, themes, festivals and a couple unique NCPs-residents
>You chose one and work your way up to being a mayor and you compete/cooperate with these towns

-A lot more, if not unlimited, storage space
-More detailed interactions/relationships between the villagers
-Full interactivity with villagers when they're in the stores and museum
-Some sort of indication in the stores of whether an item is in your catalog or not
-Acres
-The removal of grass decay, or at least the addition of a quick way to reverse it

They'll never add it for sure

Some way that doesn't make me bored after a fortnight and I never return.

>More detailed interactions/relationships between the villagers
This. This would make the series 10 times better if the villagers weren't so flat.

That it is really made.

Remove tutorial dialogue.

More economics.

Kazumi Totaka.

Switch between acres and rolling pin.

Old games systems (multiplayer over net too)
Smart(er) AI.
Something like the Island or UFOs.

I want a food/drink system, not as intricate or complex as The Sims, where you fucking DIE or something if you don't keep yourself full, but more like, if you don't have a nice snack now and again, you get winded more easily and kind of lethargic.

This could add to the game by letting you go on lunch dates with your villager friends or adding more kinds of food you could make. After all, you'd get sick of fruit if literally all you had to eat was fruit forever.

>Exists
That's it.

>bigger town
>ability to design my town (even if this is endgame)
>unlockable areas
>temporary seasonal areas e.g. ability to go camping in the summer, hiking in a mountain in winter
>weather effects beyond cosmetic
>new/realistic house designs besides just multiple rooms
>ability to open my own store
>online servers hosted by nintendo so my friends or family can all be on at once conveniently
>kids/family villages instead of just one person
>new buildings like a school
>kids growing up, celebrating birthdays, moving away
>option to have the old acre system instead of the rotating world or being able to look in first person

also expanding on the actions of villages to make it more immersive. Like have them eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, expand how food works and kitchen, etc.

>online options for friends to live in your town
>options for friends to be in your town like the gamecube version they just have to play the game themselves
>control on building positions, able to move say, the dump whereever in a certain area

It's like that feeling of euphoria you get from taking the good pain medication

Smartphone port.

Dating/Romance. They'll never do it, though.

While I doubt that all of that would be included, if it WAS then at best you'd get the Pokémon Daycare equivalent of sex - a sultry invitation (wanna come over to my house?) followed by a fade to black, followed by two cheerful villagers.

Unlikely, but I guess implicated sex is still child friendly?