What does Sup Forums think of Leisure Suit Larry?

What does Sup Forums think of Leisure Suit Larry?

Ugly midget with a shitty haircut.

Blueballs: the series.

ASS-CLOWN

A series that went down in the drain that didn't deserved it.
Magna Cum Laud had huge potential if it was a 3D adventure game and not just a shitty repackage of various minigames.
Hot Box Office does not exist.

non that point and click adventures are back in style due to indie games and remakes banking on nostalgia, id love to see a new LSL

TITS

oh baby

I think you're shilling Game Grumps.

Everything after Love for Sail was shit.

magna cum laude was 9/10 for me tqbh

and that one Java game was great back in the day

Al Lowe decided to quit and went on retirement, Replay's reboot wasn't as a success they hoped and there was a lot of problems within the team that Al Lowe didn't liked much.
Those Replay Games are literally who shit and Larry's IP is the only thing that they actually worth mentioning.
They only did another game after it that no one fucking cared.

not like mentioning the game matters when talking about game grumps.
they usually ignore it while arin talks about fucking palio AGAIN and danny tries to hold the show together.

MCL could have been good if it had Mario Party-level quality and variety of minigames instead of making you play fucking quarters and simon says 10,000 times. Also they should have let you pick any girl at the end instead of just the final 3.

Hey Morgan was great. So are the others.
I would had picked Harriet if Morgan wasn't ingame

one good game, one absolutely amazing game and a bunch of stuff ranging from meh to utter shit.

The original was a milestone in games but didn't age very well.

Sequels range from meh to awful.

nu-male the game

jokes are "I'm 12 years old and simply mentioning sex is funny" tier
which is sad seeing it was made by and for adults

Love for Sail is meh at best?

Larry is about as far from a nu-male you can get while being a manlet.

7 was great lost a few loads to it back then

It's okay I guess. But I wouldn't put it on the same level as, say, LucasArts classics.

I just want to suck Koko's penis. Larry was a pussy.

I still fap to MCL, Specifically Barbara Jo and the redneck chick. I wish someone would remake them as HD SFM models, but there is no chance for it to be 1/1 since no SFM models have good looking pubic hair.

You will never suck the sweat from Barbara Jo's pubes after a long cheerleading practice

The problem aren't the models themselves but the shading and lighthing behind those.
Or probably someone don't want to bother, i would if i knew how

>he can get pussy
>you can't

At least I can walk around the block without being stabbed or run over by a car.

>can't bang the tranny mime
shit game

>all these faggots shitting on LSL without considering the time the games were made
>calling larry a nu-male
>LE KEK XD!11

this board has become so fucking sad.

The remake was fucking ugly.