Is there any game that lets me play as a Christian Samurai and fight for the glory of God?

Is there any game that lets me play as a Christian Samurai and fight for the glory of God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEAaW-04wzI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanegashima_(Japanese_matchlock)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shogun 2

how did we go from that to this?

Shogun 2 as Otomo. It's pretty fun gameplay-wise.

Also, EU games if you decide to convert.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEAaW-04wzI

Not quite a samurai but you use a sword.

SMT4 I guess

Civilization

heres the other half of that painting

Shogun 2 Total War

There's more to Japan than moeshit

The Clan in question is DLC though.

Seems very castlevania

Artist is Yamamoto Takato before anyone asks.

you know realize the christians were the muslim before

That's just what they export to the West. They keep all the good animes for themselves.

You can play it with any clan. All Otomo do is starting out Catholic, rather than converting first chance given.

? ? ?
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

weebo piece of shit you're partly to blame

If I understood your "sentence" then you're wrong. Muslims stole most of their beliefs from Judaism and Christians. Islam is literally fan fiction.

>based japs cleans catholics foreign white scum off japan

Do you even history?
Oh, right, you don't, why I even bother asking.

>But still love their money and tech
Why were Japs so greedy?

>Islam is literally fan fiction.

So is Christianity. New Testament and Quoran are both just fan fictions of the Jewish original.

to this day u get cleanse off japan white piggu

stupid weabo bitch

Never Forget

you obviously dont.... they were force to let foreingers in and trade

>Jewish original
Somewhere, sometime a Babylonian cries.

got the entire picture in high res? looks aesthetic as fuck.

New Testament has jack shit to do with the the Old Testament, if anything the huge difference shows how they are both sons of completely different periods and authors. Koran is just a bastardized version from any possible point of view.

SAMURAI HATE THEM!
find out how to wipe out entire units of armoured professional infantry with this one weird trick

You know samurai were the only ones who could afford the rifles, right?

Sauce on the pic?

WHY DON'T THEY SYNCH

You can literally play as this guy in Samurai Shodown

Ashigaru used them too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanegashima_(Japanese_matchlock)
>Tanegashima were used by the samurai class and their foot soldiers (ashigaru) and within a few years the introduction of the tanegashima in battle changed the way war was fought in Japan forever.[4]

it's a diptych or an altarpiece, maybe originally the two pieces framed some other thing, or there is an additional panel missing

Yes, and then they armed the peasant militia and kicked the ass of celebrated Samurai.

Oda was here, Takeda are faggots. Sanada are also faggots.

It's actually the other way around.

Japs were always into moeshit, see the pillow book from back in the Heian Period(before the samurai)

Islam came 700 years after christianity as a form of the old ways

Absolute kino

is there a version of this thats actually in good quality?

Thanks, but is there no higher quality?
Tried reverse searching and seems to be "shiro" something, a play? I don't read moon so idk.

Ashigaru used them because the samurai bought those rifles for them.

They were far too expensive for the ashigaru themselves.

I need the full res version of this

but this version of Shogo Amakusa is a crazy sorcerer that acts against any belief of Christianity.

Shiro Amakusa is the historical figure, likely the most popular christian historical figure in Japan, search for paintings on that.

>Shogo
Fuck, I mistook it for the Samurai X version of him, the guy's actual name is Shiro Amakusa, or to be exact Shiro Tokisada Amakusa.

Dunno why Amakusa retains his original name in Samurai Shodown while other historical figures have different names, like the obvious Oda Nobunaga character is named "Gaoh", while in Rurounin Kenshin Shiro was named Shogo.

This is the same guy as the OP pic in modern anime

Can't find a better version myself, but I know who the people portrayed in the painting are: Takao Yamamoto and Shiro Tokisada Amakusa, maybe someone else will have better luck by searching those names.

Hair aside that's pretty cool desu.

Is that Emiya? Wait so because Amakusa and Emiya share one name they made him a Shirou clone?

This is all I could dig up

So Shiro is a fucking Shiro, genius Nasu, pure genius.

More importantly it lets you stamp out the christian menace and preserve your own way of life.

He's also sorta like Gil in that he's a servant from a previous Grail War, sorta like Kirei since he's the manager of the current war and his alias is Shirou Kotomine

Takeda clan were aesthetic as fuck

is firearm use dishonorable?

Only stupid samurai thought so.

No one thought so and everyone who could used them.
Nobunaga discovered line infantry tactics at the same time Europeans did when he used matchlocks.

I heard they actually liked it until it became normie shit and went back to longbows because hey could just out train the primitive firearms.

Dude, Japan had more firearms per person than Europe did until the Napoleonic era.

Europeans didn't discover line infantry tactics, they adapted them from the Ottomans who used them to great effect against them.

I actually I think he meant that christians back then were acting like muslims today meaning they went around everywhere and imposed their religion on everyone else, which isn't wrong really. The difference is that you could argue forcing christianity on native peoples helped them out in some cases, like no more human sacrifices in mesoamerica. Whereas muslims just fuck shit up wherever they go.

look up tsunenaga hasekura. he has a grand story about masamune date forcing him to be an ambassador to europe because his father was executed for "corruption" or something, and usually, his son would have been killed too, but masamune gave him a second chance. he basically brought christianity to japan, and while he denied any sort of christian ties, a cross and rosary was found in his home when they captured and put him to death. this resulted in isolationism for 200 years. i think he's a minor officer in samurai warriors

>Whereas muslims just fuck shit up wherever they go.

Except when they don't. They saved a lot of places from rather severe forms of Buddhism. Practically built modern North Africa, uplifted Spain. Likewise, the Christian canon dictates to kill unbelievers and heretics (i.e. convert or die) whereas Muslims used taxes and social status instead.

Really, though. All 3 major Abrahamic religions derive from the same moral background and work roughly the same way when it comes to handling outsiders.

Nice try Mohamed

>They saved a lot of places from rather severe forms of Buddhism
And by saving you mean brutally killing anybody who disagreed with them then yes.
Last time I saw never a single Christian nation conquered half the world and killed millions of people in the process.

>Likewise, the Christian canon dictates to kill unbelievers and heretics (i.e. convert or die)
Which "canon" text is that Mohammad?

>actually asking for it
incoming out of context paraphrase in 3, 2, 1..

>Watching Ninja Resurrection for the first time

This shit fucked me up as a kid

Source?

Cute girl, what's her name?

Well, in fairness, like you said, that could produce positive results. Islam also has something Christianity doesn't; direct calls to warfare and slaughter of nonbelievers in their original holy text, and a direct, documented system of law that's supposed to be imposed and respected over any governmental law. That's the fundamental difference. Say what you will about Christianity, its morals, its application, and differences from history, but that's a fundamental, objective difference that shouldn't be ignored.

>Severe forms of Buddhism

Like what, fucking love-and-tolerancing people to death? Forcing people to be introspective and balanced so much they go schizoid or something?

Fuck off, Mohammed.

Source? google and Yandex didn't help.

TFW no videogame about BTFO Koreans as the best christian daimyo konishi yukinaga.

That's evidently Ghibli from just artstyle, should be enough spoonfeeding for you.

Princess Mononoke

read a book nigger

Ikko ikki where pretty hardcore in sengoku Japan.

ever heard of compromising

>That ironic Taqiiyaposting

It's the best.

heresy

Thank you.

Nigger the artstyle is obvious, which movie is wasn't. For same reason I was sure that there wasn't any firearms in mononoke, for example. Stop getting intoxicated by Sup Forums disgusting behaviours.

Indians were pretty fucking hardcore.
Though I fail to see how's honorable to conquer and subvert people to your will, so fuck that guy.

Download Mononke right now and watch it instead of shitposting on Sup Forums, I guarantee you'll have a better time.

I'm the other guy that asked for source, it's this.

I was confused, because I recognized the art style but didn't remember any shit like that from Ghibli, so I was confused. Don't know how I forgot that scene.

>No firearms in Mononoke
>When it's one of the focal points as it's a weapon of mortals to kill the gods.

Weeeww

If you knew anything about Buddhism past the average yoga-obsessed college girl or dreadlocked stoner faggot you'd know Buddhism is extremely dogmatic.

Not in the period christianity became popular you idiot.

Any game about an Asian character in medieval Europe? I suppose DQ games count since most MCs are the only guys with dark hair and eyes

You can play as Amakusa in Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence Ascension

>Sikh bros were the only ones to actually fight back after the crusades

>their women preferred to watch their babies being impaled than sucking the Muslim dick
Goddamn that's hardcore as fuck.

We're saved!

a buddhist is right now leading the extermination of muslims in myanmar.

>Europeans didn't discover line infantry tactics, they adapted them from the Ottomans who used them to great effect against them
could you source me up on this. been trying to find something for the past 15 minutes but coming up empty.

Good.