FUS RO DAH!

FUS RO DAH!

God I loved this game growing up, thanks for reminding me of it OP

Old games were the best games. Will another game ever come close to being as good as Skyrim?

>That final boss
Holy shit, took me weeks to beat

Good times.

>mfw stealing stuff from people after I put buckets on their heads
Anyways, great game. God I miss playing it when I still had my PS3.

Jesus this thread is filled with underage b&

this is my childhood

skyrim sucks ass

Anyone else only play Nord/Kajhit?

Uuuh, leave then? :\

back to le reddit with u

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be fooled by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Don't listen to this guy, have been playing Skyrim for years together with my sons. Great game!

LMAO TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*walks back to BING BING WAHOO thread*
*unzips pickled rick"

see

underage band?

I've never used reddit in my life

>reddit spacing

sure my dude

>Jesus this thread is filled with underage b&

user? Skyrim was 6 years ago, there's people who were playing this as teenagers who are finishing up college.

>Max out enchanting skill
>Put the 25% lower mana cost for alteration on 4 pieces of gear
>Use telekinesis spell to hold an object in front of you
>Set up something to hold the button for you
Doing this you could go up levels ridiculously fast, its been years so idk now how fast exactly but it was the fastest way to level without a doubt. Still remember when I found out how much xp that spell gave and just abused the hell out of it. You had to respec your alteration tree every time it hit 100 though of course.

Always liked Fallout 3 better :P

Me too! My wife's son loves this game!

>falling for the most obvious bait in the thread

>yfw when you press the shout bind in TES VI and it just sends five dollars to todd howard's bank account

I've seen many people in these threads insist a 10 year old game is still "recent," user.

The detect life spell was better in a city. More people around = faster it levels

Why is your retarded shitposting actually making me mad, is it because of the thought of it actually being genuine, or is it because I'm easily agitated?
Skyrim is mediocre at best, Bethesda games are really only enjoyable with mods

it's ok I'll stop
though you do sound like your typical weeb

Whats wrong with her?

>my wifes sons
ftfy

Hmm I didn't think of that one, guess its because I never used that spell however.

She's a white woman in Chicago, she's gotta stay on alert at all times unless she wants to get hit by a BBC or FMJ.

Hilarious, so you dont know?

cuck

"I was an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."

I like it with mods, I sure as shit can't day the same for Fallout 4. I ain't buying Bethesda's games ever again, I mean it. I sure as hell didn't buy Fallout 4, a fucking open-world game not getting at least a hundred hours outta me is genuinely shit.

Love you too sweetie.

Why is it always the iron helmet?

And why is it mixed with light armour?

This. Vanilla Skyrim fails in every department from gameplay to story. Maybe not in graphics but even that is debatable.

My gf started playing this recently. Help.

>ironic underage shitstain thread
you guys killed a good thread making this thing, fuck you.

Welcome to Sup Forums, friend.

>Maybe not in graphics
The game looks like shit. The devs couldnt even unwrap their meshes properly

I loved playing this game! They caught me playing it during mom's sonogram lol

Because u souldn't match armor to get matching armor benefit perk, and you shouldn't enchant or smith stuff becuz it makes game 2 ez, it's what I do becuase Irm hard core

I could tolerate that if the story and gameplay were engaging but they were dumbed down to hell.

there are SO many things wrong with this image

I'm sorry please don't shitpost me, please. I'm sorry.

>He couldn't figure out how to put an accent mark on the E for Pokémon.

Nobody can be this retarded, also, putting videogame characters in different games or in "realistic" situations with wacky results is the lowest form of comedy.

My keyboard doesn't allow me to put accent marks on vowels.

'e
'a
'u

see?

What's the point of leveling up if enemies will scale with you?

You're posting on Sup Forums: the worst board on Sup Forums

Are you familiar with the copy and paste feature as well as the Alt Gr key?

>All you have to do is find the letter that already has the accent mark and copy paste it or remember all the Alt Gr combinations