Which ratchet and clank game is the most fun?

which ratchet and clank game is the most fun?
which gun is the most fun?

>Deadlocked
>Dual Raptors

I just realised the copy of Going Commando I owned is a demo after all these years...

Going Commando most fun

Heavy Bouncer most fun weapon

A lot of them are fun but if I had to pick one to just pick up and play it'd be UYA
As for gun I'm personally going with Spiral of Death/Carnage

Deadlocked is probably the funnest, but the weapons, excepting the Flail, weren't anything special. I really liked the Golden Morph-o-Ray and the Incinerator in Size Matters.

3 is best, apart from the shitty military satire stuff with those tedious missions. I like the weapons and upgrades best in 3, but 2's the best pure R&C experience with minimal bullshit, even if the upgrades are basic as fuck.

ACiT is the best and the best weapon has always been any whip

I liked that all the weapons in Deadlocked were useful

In UYA, there were like 7 weapons that were just useless

Yeah it was a short game all right.

I'm so mad that I sucked and gave up. I didn't even beat the first game until years later when I was in the mood.
I'm not sure if I should skip that and play my ps2 copy of UYA or I should get the HD collection.

UYA

UYA is the best one, but Deadlocked, while not as great, is fun to play because of the announcers. It's probably the funniest game in the series.

As for best gun, I really liked the visibomb gun. Shooting a spaceship at an enemy from across the level was cool

>Giant ball of fuck you that explodes into tiny balls that also explode
>It's just as bullshit in the sequel

My favourite weapons are still the dual blasters from 3. They're simple, but feel powerful by the end and I think they have the most noticeable power jump between upgrades. A lot of them are kinda gimmicky, like the flame whip and the succ gun.

Odd choice, but Tools Of Destruction is probably my favourite. Wasn't a fan of the Clank puzzles in Crack In Time, or navigating round in the spaceship.

Crack in Time. Playing it for the first time now, they perfected the wrench. Fucking perfect.

The music sucks though. Deadlocked had the best soundtrack (overall).

>Insomniac puts the Bouncer into the remake as a fucking pre-order bonus

I was so mad

UYA imo is the most fun.

Shock Blaster for life.

Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time is hands down the best game in the series, followed by Going Commando > Remake (in gameplay only, story is trash) > UYA > Tools of Destruction > Quest for Booty > Size Matters > Deadlocked > Into The Nexus > A Big Pile of Shit > The Movie

GC>R&C>ACiT>Deadlocked>UYA>ToD>ItN>2016>QfB>SM>SaC>A4O>FFA

Best weapon was OG RYNO, closely followed by Lava Gun

I only played the first 4 on PS2

UYA > GC > Deadlocked > R&C

favorites are the heavy bouncer and plasma coil

I liked the movie.

Me too, but it was only 6.6/10.

if all I have is a ps2 emulator and the time to play a single game in the series, what would be the best one?

In that case it would have to be the second, although personally I think the writing of the original and great animation of the cutscenes is worth the lack of strafing.

Second game doesn't require much context of the first, the third definitely needs some context of the first two

You have unlimited time, user.

ACIT>Deadlock=GC=UYA>Remake=1>TOD=QFB=ITN>SM=QF>A4O>Shit>SAC.
Best gun is most definitely the Agents of Doom, second being Mr.Zurkon

How did the remake manage to look so fucking good? Honestly if it removed all the movie cutscenes id like it a lot more.

Is the PS3 port of Deadlocked really that bad? I never got to play on PS2

It's pretty fucking bad. There's a screenshot of Ratchet's face clipping badly in a cutscene, but there are also gameplay errors. One major one is in the Endzone challenge, sometimes an enemy won't die and you'll automatically fail the challenge. There'll probably be a few more but I remember that one the most since it was bothersome while grinding for bolts and XP.

>skip going commando

DON'T SKIP GOING COMMANDO.

Get the HD collection and skip the first if you're really that pressed for time.

2 is the best story imo and 3 is the best gameplay. With the 1 they were just finding their feet with the new IP, fun but not so well aged.

>preorder bonus

you got it by loading your R&C2 save in you mongoloid. you could even buy it outright for bolts if you didn't have R&C2.

This except I'd switch UYA with Deadlocked.

I said the remake, not the third game dummy