This shit looks so fucking gay

this shit looks so fucking gay

cuckhead

haha owned, how will craphead recover from this?

FUCK HAHAHAHA HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THAT

Cuphead is comfy as fuck, stay mad sonygros

i've heard that "cup head" is actually a risky gay sex act, how could microsoft green light this game

pothead and muggerman

You'll never get as many (You)s as the other guy. Just stop
Umad sonygro?

not even OP but why the fuck would you get this on XBone when you can get it on PC and use a controller that isn't aids?

I will get it on PC

xbone's is the best controller you dummy

>Xbox controller
>aids
This is a blatant lie. DS4 is the shittiest controller on the market after the joycons.

How the fuck do you get past the tutorial

>Tumblr tier artstyle
>Reddit tier animation
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Who is this fresh omelette?

I'm going to get it on PC and use the Xbone controller because the Xbone controller is fucking great.

>All this completely undeserved shitposting for this game
And it gets worse and worse by the day.

>Get to choose from my fantastic WiiU Pro and Pokken Controllers dpad to play this game on
At least I assume it controls with the dpad

I love this mayme

3 more days

Is that what your dad said about you?

no it's what he said when he saw a picture of you
lol

Then don't play it bitch boi

Just watched a bit of gameplay for it and it seems okay. Mostly seems to be riding on the art style though, which is good, something different from all the pixel games. Gameplay doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary though.

Some of it is probably legitimate shilling. Can't have people just saying "This is really good, I'm gonna buy it! Who else?!" because it's too obvious. So now you get "THIS THING SUCKS!!! now keep talking about it so it gets more attention" because people love to hate.

Kek