If they’re in action-oriented roles, should female characters look muscular?

If they’re in action-oriented roles, should female characters look muscular?

Females can become muscular so yes.

This "women have to look skinny" is stupid.

Woman can be physically stronger than men. We need to support gender-equality, women are not fragile sticks.

A better question is if they’re in action-oriented roles, should characters look muscular? My answer is not really. If the game is striving for realism then I'd expect something to that extent, but otherwise it makes no difference to me.

She should look physically fit, not steroid jacked like how men are portrayed.

Without taking steroids, women do not get that muscular.

The same can be said about men, I guess, but men can build significantly more mass naturally than a woman can.

Yes, because it makes my weewee hard

depends

I read the first article I could find online and it said women build muscle very easily almost as well as men, they just avoid those types of resistance exercises to keep their bodies looking a certain way.

But the real point is that not all men are body builders. Any woman could clearly become as powerful as the average american if they wanted to.

Are you really telling me that a woman couldn't become as muscular as pic related? Be realistic here, you are thinking of some really tough man fighting a skinny girl.

If women lifted, they could be on average equal to men in fighting ability.

The one exercise women do is squats, and bitches at the gym won't squat half as much as me, and I'm a fucking dyel.

It's cause they're afraid to not look good.
But that doesn't mean they can't be equal.
Fighting is a lot about technique too rather than muscle.

I know you're memeing, but technique is 10 times as important as physique when fighting.

Nah girls could totally out fight men if they were serious about it.

It depends.

In the case of Samus, no she shouldn't since the entire point is that the woman inside the suit is not the kind of person you'd expect to see.

Why can't they have both technique AND muscle?

> technique is 10 times as important as physique when fighting
Hold your horses user. That may be true with weapons involved, but in a straight up fight, it's not quite that extreme. Both are equally important.

They should look muscular no matter what role they're in

That bitch is on steroids and probably has a clit larger than my dick.

no way.

It depends on what kind of action they do. Someone like Faith from Mirror's Edge is more of a runner. She's athletic, not muscular.

Fighting games they should at least look like they're capable of kicking your ass.

eeeww!

*blocks your path*

What did you say about me, user?

Of course, grills need to stop having twigs for arms. They have to have at least some muscle for these kind of scenarios.

That and muscular grills are qts.

>gender-equality buzzword
>fedora tipping gifs at the first response

Fucking awful bait

>like muscle girls
>but not roidmonkey tumor girls
>can't find anything of the former without getting the latter
it hurts bros

eeeeeeewwwwww!

Woman are afraid that they'll start getting ripped if they start lifting but that's a myth. In reality it's hard as hell for a girl to get muscular without supplements, aka steroids.

Sure, just look at history where better trained women were able to effortlessly defeat male armies. All zero cases of this happening, ever.
Because you're retarded, and physique is vastly more important than whatever weeb bullshit you're thinking about.

Why can't more women look like Samus Aran?

Welcome to the struggle

Why not? Shit makes sense. All the chicks who can lift significant combat weights wind up looking pretty ripped.

Yeah but most men aren't really that strong.
Just because men have more testosterone doesn't mean they use it. It's really not hard for a woman to fill the gap between power just by working out a little. All men who don't work out instantly become equal or inferior physically. It might take a bit of time and be unfair, but a woman can easily become as strong as most men (especially today's day and age where all men are physically weak)

Can you source that?

Really is a shame about her face.

>It's really not hard for a woman to fill the gap between power just by working out a little
Nigger, you put a man and a woman into the exact same training program and the man will stomp the woman nearly 100% of the time. Hormones are a hell of a drug.

That is completely true, but realize a lot of fighting today relies on weapons anyways, something that there is no gap between. Physical strength is not the only important factor in a fist fight either because if you can get hits in, than you will surely do damage, the difference in strength isn't that important if you keep hitting a guy in the face hard.

Like I said, a lot of men don't lift as much these days, especially in america everyone is fat or a twig, if a man doesn't work out and a woman does, than they might become equal in strength.

I browse fit a bit and why do the girls always do that with their hands? Splay their fingers out like that. They are gross enough already but that disturbs me for some reason

She then proceeds to break your arms and rape you.

*blocks your quest*

You’re right. Aside from that she’s my dream girl. Muscle and martial arts skill.

Fit, not super muscular

Yes, but still hot

If the plot dictates some unrealistic bullshit like the female character having some exotic alien genes, then there's little reason why she should be bound by realism when it comes to her physique.

>Any woman could clearly become as powerful as the average american
>most men aren't really that strong.
I guess I'm playing totally different games from you, but all the ones I've played have absolutely no average american couch potatoes as opponents. They tend to be disiplined and drilled soldiers or monsters. Could a woman with a good fitness and martial art regimen flatten Beergut Joe? Yeah sure. A Navy SEAL? Good luck.

>Physical strength is not the only important factor in a fist fight either because if you can get hits in, than you will surely do damage
Half true. Strength isn't everything, but you write it off far too easily. I've been around enough bar fights, and the #1 sign that a terrible mistake has been made is when one guy throws a fist into a dude and it just bounces off. Doesn't happen too often, but it's a 100% "Oh shit" moment.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This

They should look as appealing as possible in order to move product. That depends on current trends and social norms. We have seen games tank when Devs want to add unappealing, ugly, overweight women, or unnecessary, out of place, forced ethnic diversity.

THIS is how Samus should look

Come here you stumpy legged bitch

It looks good. You are weird.

This is the ideal female body

>Moving goalposts THAT hard

Are those timbs?

This is bait.

I agree with it, but it's bait

samus has chozo dna that makes her stronger, and a lot of what she does is because of the suit

Why can’t every girl look like that

Because everyone's dick would explode. Too dangerous

It requires careful dieting and 2-6 hours at the gym every day. Roughly 70% of the US cant even manage to have enough self control to perform the former, much less afford to do the latter.

To be honest she just looks like a fit girl. I don't really understand the problem here, women can just be normal fit. They don't need to be Gears of War fit.

The same reason not every guy looks like an experienced Navy Seal

I want this woman to beat me up

She seems to be missing Samus' big space titties

Also Samus

>unnecessary, out of place, forced ethnic diversity
>>Sup Forums

I imagine the suit does a lot of the work for her though, no need to be roided up

Frig off with your boogie men

I like strong, fit women.
But they should also be cuddly.

Nothing like snuggling up to comfy woman, who could pin you down if she got the jump on you.
(Strength pin, not I weigh 600 pounds pin)

Women can be physically stronger than men by doing more work. If a man and woman do the same amount of work the man will be stronger unless he has a physical disability.

Homosexuals

It does, I picture Samus as more of a gymnist body-type. Flexible, lean and very capable at manoeuvring her own body weight (plus a bit more if needed).

Absolutely. It makes sense, and it's hot.

>all these faggots wanting Samus to look like a roided out pancake tit freak

This is what Samus looks like, a hot girl. The most muscle she ever had was in Super and wasn't even a lot.

Agreed, people that want Samus to look like a genetic freak don't understand Samus.

A clearer image.

>the orphan girl genetically modified with Chozo DNA to survive on their planet and who underwent military training should look like a scrawny tart
>being this afraid of strong women

I'm not seeing a scrawny tart in these images I see a lean athletic muscular build, not a roided up freak.

It’s canon. Deal with it, fairy.

This is for

Just making them have fairly noticeable toning. We really don't need the roided-up hyper muscular look.

>no mole

Is there hope?

Well if they are a female fighter, then they will probably be pretty lean and fairly strong. You can usually tell by the shoulders, mostly.

The mole is still there but it's hard to see. Look at the bright side though, her eyes are blue again.

*on the bright side

No. because its a fucking videogame. If I want to play as a slutted up Titdemon who can hogtie me with her thighs and still look smooth, I should be able to. Fictional media should not have to be always anchored in the realms of logic. Its the same person who questions logic in a movie who thinks every character needs to reflect 100% the type of role they are in.