She does objectively look worse, tho.

>Uncharted: Girl's Edition

But Uncharted is already Tomb Raider: Boy's Edition

Everything is better with girls

Why is she so perfect bros?

post her butt

i unironically like this

Not with Druck in charge.

No, Elena is too pure for that. You only get to enjoy her front.

The eyes of a man.

pbbth

Chloe was a man all along. One of the conversations with Nadine confirm she (he) is a MTF. Nate was progressive to bang him/her.

Only ugly niggers allowed in games nowadays unless it's from Japan

Cringe

Nigger detected

Because the israeli jew ran out the last voice of reason in Naughty Dog and Sony doesn't care because they can just kill a studio whenever they want and buy another one.

haven't played it, are you cereal?

Naughty Dog is Sony's flagship studio if there's ANYONE that cares it's them

Not really. Sony is investing more money in Japan and third party deals right now.

They've killed their flagship western studios in the past and they'll do it again when Naughty Dog starts to sink because of Druckmann.

They'll blame Druckmann, black list him, and then send all their talent to Santa Monica to begin the process again.

Uncharted lost its steam, The Last of Us is the only thing carrying the PS4.

>tfw you’ll never have an Elena gf that makes you want to settle down and have a comfy life instead of treasure hunting

Sup Forumscuck detected

>Uncharted lost is steam
No it didn't you idiot. 4 is the highest seller in the series, highest rated after 2, and considered the best in the series.

Found the nigger

>Sony is investing more money in Japan and third party deals right now.
>He actually believes this.

Japan is pretty much dead to Sony while their biggest upcoming exclusives TLOU2, Spiderman, God of War, Days Gone, Detroit and the inevitable Horizon sequel are all western games. Hell even Death Stranding is more targeted to the West

Still no where near XBOX numbers or success.

I should have figured that you were a troll that hadn't even played the game.

Actually uncharted is the best selling exclusive of this generation of all consoles

They realized how much more attractive she was than Elena, so they wanted to ugly her up later. That and modern women.

and that one is supposed to look good?

This.

I'm still ok with how she looks now (as it makes sense now they pinpointed her race and stuff), but theres no denying she looks downgraded for the sake of "realism" or whatever.

Nadine looks aight tho.

POO

You mean Neil "what if it's a woman" Druckmann?

IN

literally nothing about these women action heroes is realistic, you can tell me to 'go back to x' but you know it's true

why did they make her look like a tranny.
like, why

Yeah it's almost as if video games aren't realistic or something

don't trannies try to look like women though?

so why do rail about 'unrealistic portrayals of women'?

Not anymore they don't.

What's your endgame here? To prove that uncharted isnt the best thing is the universe?

what's the point then?

>I know lets get rid of the guy responsible for the most profitable games of an already quite successful company
What the hell are you on? Uncharted 4 has sold over ten million copies and The Last of Us has sold over ten million copies across two consoles. Hate the guy all you want, but he makes games that are financially and critically successful.
>fuck off to redditgaftumblrtube
Druckmann saved Uncharted from Hennig. It was clear that there was internal struggle between the two, so Naughty Dog made a plan. Let Druckmann work on The Last of Us and let Hennig work on Uncharted 3. Whomever had the most success would take over the job of Creative Director. Hennig very nearly destroyed Uncharted for good. It took Druckmann, Schur, and Straley to fix her mess.

Just post the various uncharted girls armpits goddamn.

Attention whoring and claiming victimhood so they can bully other people into doing what they want, having people to fellate their fucked up egos.

This. I think Druckmann is a fucking annoying weirdo but when I heard what Hennigs version of Uncharted 4 was going to be I gained a bit of respect for him, and of course Straley (R.I.P ;_;)

don't have any. she doesn't really present them like Lightning

That image doesn't help your case.

In game she has visible sweatstains. Not sure if you pitfags like that just putting it out there

oh yeah, she does

>tfw naughty dog turned my waifu into a man

Shes part India part Straya cunt

Dont Indian women have strong jawlines? Im not seeing a problem

they're fags, user

The problem is how much they changed her to look ethnic after they decided to make her ethnic.

In 2 she was this exotic chick with a big ass. In 3 they made her white and removed her ass. Now she's indian, still hasn't fully regained her ass, and has a different face again.

I want a Chloe game in Australia!

What could possibly be worse than Uncharted 4's Nadine?

>after they decided to make her ethnic
She was always brown, user

Barely. I assumed she was part abo.

>Check Lost Legacy wikipedia article
>No info on sales
>Review section is 1 sentence

Not a good sign. Usually game devs are eager to get that shit into the wiki article when it's good.

She looks nothing like an Australian aboriginal.
Go look them up. It's not even close.

Chloe's always been Indian brown.
She's always had the strong jaw and Indian nose (for lack of a better description).

U4 just pulled everyone into a more realistic aesthetic. U1-3 were much more stylized.

As someone who knew half and quarter abos while going through highschool, combined with the fact that she was aussie, I did think she was partly abo.

That still makes her look like crap and no this is the worst picture of her here.
>we tranny now
They gave her the facial structure of a man, that is not accidental, that was done on purpose, and check out that neck.

This isn't even in the game