Who don't you like fighting?

Who the fuck is Geese Howard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AvoidingthePuddle
youtube.com/watch?v=OQuNjHpcIA8
youtube.com/watch?v=rlkx1LTC-ug
youtube.com/watch?v=qqEcCOWCA2E
youtube.com/watch?v=rGitooV3iuc
shoryuken.com/2017/06/02/tekken-7s-input-delay-has-been-tested-heres-how-it-compares-to-other-games-and-its-predecessors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its cool but the music is shit
dragunov because i like the gun
i do like fighting
bad guy from fatal fury and king of fighters

its half a game which only avoided getting shit on by the FGC because SFV is a quarter of a game.

but the gameplay is good, just a shame that everything else is missing

What's missing that the FGC would care about?

>but the gameplay is good
Its really not, the game play is utter shit, its shallow, dumbed down, has shitty comeback mechanics and massive input delay

depth

>How do you feel about Tekken 7
Love it. I don't play as often as I'd like to, though. Need's more customization.
>Who do you main?
Primary : Jin. Covers fundamentals at a moderate learning curve.
Secondary : Eliza. DP and quarter circle inputs make me feel at home.
>Who don't like fighting
Bears, hoe-rang
>Who the fuck is Geese Howard
Another antagonist from another fightan game that promised Kazumi to kill heihachi.

>Play fighting games on Playstation they said, it will be better, they said

Why are you replying to yourself OP?

Is your shitty game so dead you have to resort to samefagging?

>literally 1 post speaking highly of the game
>"fucking samefags"
God forbid a casual player have a good opinion of a casual fighting game.
Have a (You), don't spend it all in one place.

I really wanted to like this game but but online is terrible here and all my friends quit in two weeks except one retard who obstinately only plays kuma.

>its cool but the music is shit
Agreed.

Who cares about the FGC? Still have friends that are sitting on the fence because their characters aren't in.

I main best girl, Lucky Chloe !

weebshitter

Miguel main here. Plucking tulips is without a doubt the best song in the entire series. Changed every tekken 7 stage song with it

pasta?
theres just so much less content compared to t6/ttt2. what rubbed me the wrong way was the lack of arcade mode stories/cutscenes

I know they replaced them with characcter missions but those are litterally:
>"character " wants to do thing "thing" but oh no, in the way of doing "thing" is a "Mysterious stranger". who could this "mysterious stranger" be and why do they want to fight "Character"
>single fight with some character
>extraordinarily shitty in engine cutscene that takes place on the stage you just fought on and has no story implication at all
I really think they just handed out characters to interns and told them to bullshit a paragraph

and then theres the customization which is straight up worse than t6/ttt2 and that was even before they took out the color black. especially hate that all hair accesories are limited to 1 (ugly) hairstyle and the bears customization (barely any accessories and cant change fur color anymore for no reason)

the story mode was ass (but it always is so who cares)

team battle (and survival) aren't in the game for whatever reason.

and rage arts were for the most part really non-creative(the animations I mean) just a couple hits and then a big hit, itd be cool if there were more like kumas or miguels.

the game has a lot less entrance/ victory animations than t6 per character

while the game plays fine, I really think that if SFV didnt come out in the state it did people wouldnt have just accepted all these direct downgrades from the previous games in the series.

Game looks horrible to me and it's expensive

Imma stick to SFV, GG, SG and Melee

how the FUCK do i figure out how to play this game? it's insanely complex

amazing game but very hard to play
fast low mid full combo mixups? fuck man

>How do you feel about Tekken 7?
I like it.
>Who do you main?
Master Raven and Dragunov
>Who don't you like fighting?
Alisa can fuck off forever.

Aris has some tutorials and a lot of high level footage.

youtube.com/user/AvoidingthePuddle

It was fun for the first 30 hours.

Note that I have never really played fighting games. I am at the point where all my opponents just spam some juggling combo taking more than half my life away. It makes the game boring as fuck.

The FGC doesn't care about that stuff, a few more casual players may have bought it, but nobody worth caring about.

dont get launched

I think it's alright. I still enjoy TTT2 a lot more, but I enjoy the new mechanics.
>Who do you main?
Xiaoyu
Fucking Kuma/Panda
>Who the fuck is Geese Howard?
THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

Being made by Capcom

It's a game I really enjoy, but I enjoy it despite of itself for a lot of reasons.

Wish I didn't have to input the Konami code to move backwards, or buy a better stick to make it easier.

>The FGC doesn't care about that stuff
but im saying that either way I cant enjoy it.

whenever I play it I just hear harada laughing at the white pig for buying less game for the same price

Nice.

It's a decent game but coming strictly from a 2d background i find it so difficult to actually play. I'm not sure ive got 100's of hours left to sink into it because im no longer young.

Fantastic. I love playing the game, and this is my first Tekken ever. Only complaints are regarding online (no quick rematch option, no matchmaking from training mode, etc.) and the lack of customization options.

>Who do you main?
Asuka, but I really want to learn Leo

Who don't you like fighting?
Gigas and Katarina.

I like it. I've always been a casual fan of Tekken and tried to get into TTT2 but I was even more of a scrub then.
Personally I think DR is the most appealing to me out of all the games. This game is pretty gud though.
>Who do you main?
Bryan
I somewhat like every character. I think I have trouble against the usual suspects because of ignorance though. Eddy, Bears, Hwoarang, etc.

Have you tried quick player matches?

RA was a mistake. The extra damage from Rage was fine as a comeback mechanic because it usefulness was still dependent on player skill.
The music in Tekken hasn't been good since TT 1 with only one or two standouts in each game since.
I hate that familiar and established characters are being pushed in favour of waifus.

Best Mishima.

Any character can be awful to fight if your opponent is a faggot. But Alisa, Lili and Asuka are too common so I hate them more.

A disappointing choice for a DLC character. But Harada likes him and if I was in charge of Tekken I'd probably try and sneak in a favorite character of mine too.

They added black back in due to complaints.

Doesn't stop the rest of it from being shit, but at least they went back on that.

What do you mean? By quick rematch, I mean something like Guilty Gear where it doesn't have to load everything all over again. Outside of that, there's no way to just keep rematching in lobbies. Once you hit the dictated limit, both players have to accept the fight, choose sides, pick a character and stage, and then you have to load it all over again.

It's nice but I hate almost all the new shit in it.
King/Jack/Yoshimitsu
Ninas with good pressure game, Josie is simply irritating.
KOF Character.

Lacking customization, online has gotten worse with every update, no tutorials/trials and the fact that the version used in tournaments has the most input lag is really shitty.
The season pass is also a complete joke.

Reminder tekken 7 is "kusoge" (literally shit game) full of infinite and touch of death combos
youtube.com/watch?v=OQuNjHpcIA8
youtube.com/watch?v=rlkx1LTC-ug
youtube.com/watch?v=qqEcCOWCA2E

Literally everything in those video is avoidable. Eliza combos have multiple opportunities for the opponent to Tech Roll out of them. Lee's infinite kick chains are not a natural combo meaning they are blockable at any point. Nina's tech trap can be escaped with Tech Roll also.

Try again.

>Eliza combos have multiple opportunities for the opponent to Tech Roll out of them
False

Every time your character hits the ground, accept from Screws and a few very specific cases with a specific move on a few specific characters, you can Tech Roll which gives you invincibility frames. That video is months old and the fact I have never seen or heard discussion of an Eliza infinite combo means one of two things. Either it is incredibly unknown which would be unlikely because the existence of a real working infinite combo gets discovered and shared around very quickly. Or it simply isn't a real working infinite combo.

You cannot tech roll out of the eliza infinite at all

>music is shit
youtube.com/watch?v=rGitooV3iuc

I'd have to test it myself I suppose. Even so it doesn't mean anything if no one uses it. Eliza is one of the least used characters.

Fight are okay, but loading times between fights are way too long, and i really miss team battles.

Would not buy again.

My favorite Tekken since 3. Tag 2 was such an abomination.
King and Miguel.
Asuka is such a bitch to fight with either of my characters. I manage better with Miguel but I get fucked up as King.
Giga Nigga from KoF. Pretty cool. He was part of my team in CvS2.

Is Geese in it yet then, I thought he wasn't due until December?

>how do you feel about Tekken 7
It's unfinished. They are still trying to fix online, by making it even worse with each patch, offline is MvC:I levels of empty, there is nothing to do here and customisation is much worse that TTT2, T6 and probably even slightly worse than T5:DR. But the fighting itself is awesome.
>who do you main?
Dragunov, Jin, Kazumi.
>who don't you likee fighting?
Hwo and Alisa.
>who the fuck is Geese Howard?
Cool character from King of Fighters series.

been playing tekken since I was a kid but only recently got into fighting games, 7 is the first game I played without just mashing

yoshi, kazumi

xiaoyu

The last time I played a Tekken game was in the Japanese Arcades TT2.
Tell me honestly, should I get it with these specs?

Reminder tekken 7 has the most input lag out of any fighting game ever made

shoryuken.com/2017/06/02/tekken-7s-input-delay-has-been-tested-heres-how-it-compares-to-other-games-and-its-predecessors/

Can any one explain what causes input lag to be present?

shitty programming

Was T7 levels if input lag present in Tekken games before the switch to UE 4?

i love it
yoshimitsu and the bears
asuka and paul
king of fighters right?

on consoles only

>PS4
you can only blame yourself

and PC

pls reply guys

It's an intentional choice by the developers. Much like SFV, the additional input lag is there to help the online functions so you don't miss hard-to-hit links, reactions, etc.

So, any guesses on who guest character #2 will be? We got SF/KoF (even though it's really Fatal Fury.) Maybe we'll get a Soul Calibur character?

Fucking love it but i'm a big tekken fan.

>Who do you main?
King/Kuma

Katarina/Alisa/Chloe.

>Maybe we'll get a Soul Calibur character?
But we already have Yoshimitsu.

Harada himself.

How many times are you going to reply to yourself, you know we can see the poster count right?

I hit Vanguard as mah boy King after 300 wins and I'm afraid to press on. I love the way King plays but I don't think he best suits my playstyle. I don't take advantage of throws as much as I should, for starters.

I think I should take up a more well-rounded, defensive character with better strings and lows. But I'm not really sure who to pick and every time I get into a character, I can't help but think of him in terms of 'what would king do here' or King moves and I end up going back to what I know. I didn't even have this problem in T6 or TTT2

>missing team battles as a negative
Tekken baby please leave
The Tag games are fun, but if they were your first Tekkens I feel bad for you, given how unbalanced they are

Give paul or miguel a try.

Paul's defensive game is pretty weak aside from backswing (no good panic buttons), and his lows aren't great either aside from demoman
I dont actually know much about Miguel but I'll see if I like his stuff. Not many people play him so I get the feeling he's another one of those heavy, slow characters

Miguel isn't heavy or slow at all

>Paul's defensive game is pretty weak

Get the fuck out of here. Paul has one of the best punish games of the entire cast. Just because he doesn't have one button reversals when your freeze up doesn't mean his defense game is weak bruh.

In quick match your character and stage are saved and you just have to have the other player accept the rematch which are infinite.

They really should put in tutorials and combo challenge because I'd have no idea what I was doing without good internet sources.

I like the game but its exhausting to play so I never really play it for longer than an hour or 2

I main Feng as I have since Tekken 6 and I fucking hate Hwoarang and King those fucking faggot characters

Not tag - team battles. The mode where two people select a bunch of fighters and then fight until someone has lost with all fighters. It's particularly good when playing with a friend.

You know, the game mode that was in every tekken game since tekken 2. But maybe you didn't play those, you presumptuous dumbass?

Literally unfinished crap even though it was delayed for YEARS.

Dropped it pretty quickly because it has no FT5/10 settings in lobbies.
Not acceptable at all.

True, but that doesn't help when I want to play my friends since Private Lobbies don't exist. On top of that, the game still has to go back to the loading screen.

I only played Tekken 1,2,3.
I own fat PS2, PS3 and PS4, what next Tekken game should I play?

4?

Depends on what you want. If you want the pure Tekken experience, try Dark Ressurection, then T7. If you want wacky shit, play Tag 2.