You better get one while you still can

You better get one while you still can.

This is going to be THE big Holiday Rush item. You're not going to find one ANYWHERE after November

*cricket*

they better be stocking up on them now, if they miss they cant keep them in stock this winter, it may cripple the console

I already own 2

nobody cares dude everyone who did already have one

gimme one niggie

first post worst post

pow pow aha

No AC no buy.

hype

In my opinion it doesn't seem worth buying because Zelda is the only worthwhile game on it at the moment but I already played it on WiiU. I'll probably get it whenever Metroid Prime 4 comes out.

t. OP

Go play your FifaStation 4

lol butthurt

Honestly if i had bought a WiiU I'd feel the same, but then again the only games i have for my switch are Zelda, Mario Kart, and Splatoon 2 and have Mario Odyssey pre-purchased.

If i hadn't bought one already why would i buy one now.
The only games I wanted a switch for were botw, monster hunter, pokemon, and runefactory.

botw i've already played on pc, MH is coming to everything but switch, no news on pokemon, and runefactory is probably ded.

I think that's part of the genius of it

>Release it in March, when only the people who would care anyway would get one

>Give it a few months for demand to meet supply

>Word of mouth goes through the roof

>Holiday Season happens, and all the parents who have been bugged about it all year now have a reason to buy one

Two sales rushes for the price of one!
It's kind of a perfect storm

>Base purchases on pre-concieved, entirely arbitrary notions, as opposed to weighing facts

No fucking wonder you guys are always complaining that there's no good video games

What the fuck are you talking about? I ain't buying a console if i don't see any games i want to play on it

This is a troll thread by OP here is actually correct. Switch is obtainable at the moment. But it won’t be obtainable after Mario Odyssey drops. Even those Spaltoon bundles at Wal-Mart will be sold out during the holidays.

Most of you are not old enough to remember but the Wii also saw an obtainable period lasting about a month in the summer of 2007.

>pre-purchased

the only thing tempting me to buy this is that new zelda game.

and that's mostly because I want to molest Zelda, grope her ass and rub her eyebrows.

>not paying off a game you'd buy day one before hand to ensure you get a copy

November? Try october when SMO comes out, they won't be avaitable until late january they'll be selling so fast

you sound like a gamestop employee

>no news on pokemon
That's cause they still have a 3DS game coming out. Switch pokemon is already confirmed to be coming, but they still have one last 3DS game to get out first, like BW2 for the DS. Switch Pokemon will be 2018, probably.

Well, sure, certainly not, if most of them are games that haven't even been announced yet, and you go out of your way to completely ignore the games it DOES have

Then it's super easy to not see games you want to play

the point is i dont want any of the games it does have fucktard