PUBG

Over 12 million copies sold.

Success breeds jealousy.

>That looks like Stalker, why is the thread titled PUBG?
Oh I see.

So is there anything good about the game, or do people just talk about player count because there's nothing else?

good concept, game is early access as hell though.
it will be a very good game once its finished.

>That way he just slams on the barrel

I have an old single shot shotgun and I worry about damaging the action just by letting gravity open it. At most it just needs a slight push to break the action open, and even then only for cock-on-open models.

Slamming it open with all your strength just looks stupid.

>12 million copies sold
>steam alone has 1.5 billion users base
>PC gaming is literally 3.5 billion+ people

The gunplay is better than Fortnites. That's about all it has going for it. I played PUBG for about 10 hours and I'm probably not going to play it again.

>Korean company with Tencent backing

>once its finished
user...

Also the other shotgun holds 5 shells yet when you reload you always load 1 extra than you need, so if you have 3/5 loaded, the animation will load 3, or if you are totally empty it will load 6.

>TFW Pubg is the fidget spinner of video games.

A lot of people had to buy a second copy when they got banned for killing streamers

I think you're thinking of Epic Games and Fortnite

>once its finished

Fucking disgusting, its a break open shotgun, you do not NEED fucking flash to reload one of the most dog stupidly simple weapons in current widespread production

McDonald's is the best fast food restaurant though. You literally cannot beat the price for quality you get.

kek

winn winnr chiggen didindin!!!!!!

its also game of the year

>paying 40 dollaridoos to beta test

I remember thirty years ago as a kid I waited and waited for it to cross over to 100 million, but instead they changed it to "billions and billions sold."

It's a competitive survival game, it's pretty fun if you know what you're doing and get lucky with loot