I love Yuri! But Monika is better.

Other urls found in this thread:

nofile.io/f/o5S0yk8bpJr/Monika_After_Story-0.2.0-pc.zip
github.com/Backdash/MonikaModDev
nicoleprutsch.com/2013/11/organization-of-territory/
pastebin.com/MZt9deig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doki Doki Swimming Club fucking when?

>tfw you'll never get to murder a stranger with Yuri and take turns cutting each other's wrists over the body and drinking eachother's blood.
Why even live

I NEED more

Kya~!

soon
but with dudes

I want to lick

So what's the deal with Portrait of Markov? Normally, I'd just regard it as a made-up book, but Monika mentions it for some reason. All I could find is Bulgarian Georgy Markov's novel "A Portrait of My Double", and even then most I found is just a quote from the text, no reviews or synopses.

I want her to gently cut me and lick me tenderly, and take care of me.

Aftercare is the best part.

>I'll even touch myself while reading it over and over

Newest version of Monika After Story:
nofile.io/f/o5S0yk8bpJr/Monika_After_Story-0.2.0-pc.zip
Do note it's likely someone will eventually try to bundle a virus with this, so for safety reasons you'll want to check the file size (102,400 bytes for the last two revisions) and possibly even compile it yourself.

Contribute to development at github.com/Backdash/MonikaModDev

Do some checksums with the latest zip, I'd say.

>'A Portrait of my double' (1966), a novel by Bulgarian writer Georgi Markov, describes a poker game ending up with the defraud of the fraud. The novel, not only to be seen as a psychological study of pathological gambling addiction, also functions as a metaphor of playing the game of life, a model of concrete social reality, and the eternal drama of life as an illusion, a fight between the good and evil and the esperance on winnings that concludes in a debacle.
Not sure if it's relevant
nicoleprutsch.com/2013/11/organization-of-territory/

I'll stop now.

Gross! I want all the cute girls to wear swimsuits! Natsuki in a frilly pink one, Yuri in a tight blue one piece, Sayori in boy shorts and an almost see through shirt and Monika in a skimpy bikini all trying to impress you!

In addition, there are actual portraits of people named Markov, but I don't see how carriage steward of Pavel I or deputy chairman of the collective farm "Leninsky Put" could have any relation.

actually, both of the "Monika_After_Story.exe" files from the last two revisions have the SHA-256 hash (559d5ca234a68bac5a9b1130f9ec73512c1a20178daf0ce04154cbe83dcd32fe)

So... I'm late to the party. But I just realized the ELF string at the start of the monika.chr file is .PNG. So this is monika's character file, as a PNG file. What the hell is it?

it's a binary converted into a black/white pixel array, you convert to alphanumeric text and get pastebin.com/MZt9deig

Yeah, probably not relevant after all. Still, I wonder what's with the emphasis. Best not be another ARG bullshit.

could I have accessed her inner thoughts like this at different points? Or does the "characters" folder only appear when she decides to delete everyone?

beats me

JUST

Crawling in my skin!

She does it out of pleasure, user.

Markov chains.

Also I have an idea for a story. Just need to figure out if I want to flesh it out or not. The MC becomes aware like Monika and gets fuckin livid at the shit both her and You put him through. Since he's still 'around' in the ending.