What is your favourite LEGO game and why?

What is your favourite LEGO game and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gms/online/matanui/
biomediaproject.com/bmp/games/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji4whDlomEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw Worlds had so much potential

the Harry Potter ones were great

Legoland. Because I always enjoyed building games, I mean we all enjoy building shit otherwise we'd not like LEGOs, right?
I also liked Legoland the most because I used to dream of visiting a cool theme park, Legoland and Dinseyland to be precise. I'm 27yo and still never went to a theme park or rode on a rollercoaster, but I still have Legoland for the PC.

Rock Raiders looks very interesting, but at a certain mission my framerate plummets to single digits. It's bizarre for such an old game to do taht.

Of the recent games, I can't choose between Lego Marvel Superheroes or Lego Star Wars the complete saga

Star Wars complete saga. Because it's a compilation of the 2 that were a major part of my childhood.
I'm only 21.

I quite liked Lego LOTR

this

Batman or Star Wars Complete Saga

Minecraft
because it's more Lego than actual fucking Lego games
fite me IRL I don't care

I loved the Star Wars ones.

>that moment you realized the stud multipliers stacked

>Spending hours not finding the last studs in Lego City with siblings

>My face when seeing the exorbitant costs of some shit
>It turned to one of giddy excitement when I started finding the Stud Multipliers and found they stacked

Yeah. The bonus levels have always been a bit of a bitch wherein you have to really hunt for every last little thing just to clear it.

Harry Potter year 1-4. Maybe 'cause it was my first lego game. I've played a shittone of lego games afterwards, both that came after and before hp1-4, but none of them were as funny, and well made as that one imo. Probably because HP had a hub that actually made sense and wasn't just a bunch of disjointed levels, like star wars or indiana jones, hastily put together in hub where free roaming made no sense, just because it was a series staple.

A great but short TRPG.

Loved the second Star Wars game. I remember some crazy secret level that was just a lego town with a bunch of NPCs and vehicles you could drive.

first is Lego Island
second definitely in between Lego Star Wars the complete saga, and Lego City Undercover

Rock Raiders or Racers.

Of the newer ones, Undercover. If only the driving/flying were so bad.

Lego city undercover, it brings its own charm, characters and story without relying on a franchise but it still brings pop culture kicks with all the 80's references plus the levels never overstay their welcome and half the game takes place in the actual city adding maximum immersion and comf factor.

Lego Batman 2 and Lego Star Wars the complete saga. I want to play Lego Force Awakens but I'm going to wait for the inevitable complete saga for the new trilogy. Lego Marvel Heroes 2 looks promising.

I'm gonna get potato chips, oh yeah! I like potato chips~

Rock Raiders

A landslide has occurred

Lego Star Wars I+II because Shaak Ti.

lego island brick by brick suck my dick

loose rock
solid rock
CUH=ROME CUH-RUSHER

Fuck, I feel old now.

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
It's fun

Lego Creator. If only there was more sandbox lego games like this.

I loved how you could make your own maps into screensavers

What's the difference between them? (except brand)

Only played Star Wars original trilogy and Harry Potter 1-4
How different are others

comfiest of them all

oh fuck the memories are flooding back

Marvel Superheroes was good enough that I 100%ed it.

First and only LEGO game I have, and likely will ever play.

biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gms/online/matanui/

biomediaproject.com/bmp/games/ have fun my dude

>Star Wars Complete Saga
>only 10 seconds to overtake Sebulba
>Some dumbass podracer blocks my path
>boost pad right before a hole
>Tuskan Raider blasts me into a rock

Still my favourite, although Marvel Superheroes, Batman 3 and LotR were all good

I loved the fuck out of this game but I just wish the hub world had more to do.

how did every hero feel so damn right?

Really hard. The first two LEGO Star Wars games were pretty good. But I also had fun with the LEGOLAND game from 2000. Don't know really why but I also spent a lot on LEGO Dimensions, which had so much potential to be a really good game. Sad is that they fucked it up by making everything seem so short.

LEGO Lord of the Rings is also really good. I just can't really decide, the TT Games LEGO games are all so similar.

Marvel Heroes 2 looks promising, they're expanding even more on the roster.

I liked the music and it was a really interesting puzzler

Lego SW 1 and 2

i think lego starwars the complete sage hits the perfect spot for me.
i prefere the mute lego caracters way more then voiced.

LEGO ISLAND

They were incredibly comfy, great version of Hogwarts and the music made me feel all nostalgic.

Lego City Undercover. I love it.

Lego Island 2
Rock Raiders
Of course the HP and star wars games. I've never been disappointed with a lego game, even the website games they had. Only thing I can think of that bothered me was lego batman 3 where they had actual voices.

This user knows where it's at.

The first one i played was the Indiana Jones one that came free with an Xbox, my brother and i had a lot of fun.
The LOTR one is also pretty good, i think its the first to have voice lines as well.

fucking lego racers man, I don't even know why

>when you find out you can combine buildings

I should really finish this sometime.

Is that agent Smith in the background?

The online racing one where you build your car with different upgrades and then watch it race, slowly gaining enough money to get the better shit that put you ahead.

Drome racers I think?

what about playmobil?

playmobil is shit

Only real niggas know

>Had Lego Star Wars for GBA
>Friend comes over
>He goes home
>No longer have Lego Star Wars for GBA
>Ask friend about it
>Fucker denies it
>Never ask him to hang out again

Fucking asshole I am still mad

This shit right here man, top stuff. Going into first person view and mowing down walls with a chrome crusher was way too satisfying.

Lego Cybermaster
it was bretty gud 17 years ago

Yeah, looks like it

Rock Raiders or Racers
If you could have every set of one (1) lego theme, which would you choose?

hey, same happened to me but with my actual GBA. he denied, i quit friendship after we knew each other for years

it is, but that game was nice okay?

Ice Planet

You're thinking of Drome Racing Challlenge, which was legos most popular game at the time, but was shut down over widespread glitch abuse. If anyone has the downloaded flash media files, someone could probably set up a private server, but that's a long shot 10 years too late.

Lego City Undercover was really fun
Lots to do, cute dialogue, ect.

"H-h-hey guys, remember me?!"

Remember when you could have your own userpage on the Lego site and collect goodies for it by playing the flash games?

Oh shit, I played that so much

>Remember when you could have your own userpage on the Lego site and collect goodies for it by playing the flash games?
Are you kidding? Lego.com was the first website I ever visited, and just about the only one for the next four years. It still remembers my username and password

Star Wars

Oh jeeze, it remembers me too.
Where's the profile page with all the epeen crap?

gone as far as I can tell

building spaceships

so why did the force awakens suddenly bring in voice acting in a game of grunts and hmphs?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji4whDlomEI

It's been gone for years unfortunately.

Rest in pieces
My first experience with feeling old was when they gave me some badge thing with the description along the lines of "user made his account when you were knee-high to a grasshopper!"

Why was this game so fun? There was no objective and really no reason to build anything...
Atleast what I can remember...

>those little NPCs that started living in your town and would go about their day
It was great just following them. And collecting all the different postcards from different regions.

This was the only pic I could find. This was how the club pages looked in their latter years, before being superseded by My Lego Network in 08. Before this, the design was blockier, but I can't find an image of that era.

I remember that! It's so sad we will never be able to see it again.

>all dem positioning and layering tricks they used to make those postcards
>all dem messages from Nessie/Santa Claus/whoever else there was to send postcards to
>wound up making 100-some postcard epic on an old craptop that might not even work any more

Steam needs a way to rename titles in the library.

It's a shame those games run like shit. The second one keeps crashing during the first level even.

My disc corrupted about halfway through the game because my brother is shit at keeping discs un-scratched.

They had Lego Club Pages
The userpages were replaced by My Lego Network
MLN was shut down permanently in 2015 and has been stated to have no plans of making a successor.

did everyone fuckin play this?

it wasn't the first one to do it.

Drome Racers. The drag racing was a neat part of it. My only real issue with the game is that at the higher speeds and ranks, the road cars get super drifty, especially the fastest one (forgot the name of it).

thicc

unfortunately, it seems that the club pages themselves are not archived on the wayback machine, but there's still a good deal of stuff that is

Is the Jurassic World one any good?

Drome Racers was pretty fun.

as a bricc

This thread has convinced me to give HO Y1-4 a go

Universe, shame that it’s fucking dead.

Why the fuck did no one mention LEGO Indiana Jones so far ? Enjoyed it the most and I've played a lot of those games

No one in this thread knows the lego island creator head recently died a tragic death days before the game 20th anniversary.

Is this the game with the bulding where a kid would sometimes play around with a jump rope?

I remember it well because I loved making places for those kids just so I could pick them up and interrupt their playing because it made them cry.

It is - Hugo Weaving played Agent Smith and Elrond of Rivendell so it's a neat little Easter Egg.

I've never played Lego Lotr. Is it fun?