>invincibility
Trash

This is the real smug mug setup
>Charged Shot
>Spread Shot
>Super I
>Smoke Bomb

Patrician.

Basically, though peashooter works fine as a replacement for charged if you are just lazy.

Otherwise that's the optimal setup and there is no reason to ever use anything else ever.

Chaser gives you constant damage uptime on high-mobility bosses.

It's not a replacement got GETTING GOOD. Chaser does much less damage and being able to hit those bosses with charged consistently is far better.

That's why you fucking get Chaser and Charge.
Charge for whenever you're not forced to dodge like a motherfucker (which impairs your aim regardless of your "LE GIT GUD" claims) and Chaser for when you're busy dodging or the boss is a cunt that makes it a pain to hit him.

You need spread though. It does the most DPS up front and takes care of adds.

Chaser takes out adds as well.

Chaser is deals literally 1 point of damage per shot while Charged deals like 40
It's no contest

Chaser DPS is too low, with Spread you can literally spam it while moving and kill most things. You can't do that on fast spawning adds like the frogs. You also have to hope Chaser doesn't hit the main boss instead. I don't like the Chaser meme. The only thing I actually NEEDED it for was Dice King. Everything else I used Charge shot.

>Plane Bomb
>Plane Missile EX

???

pastebin.com/b3zemPrg

Yes, they are a thing

Chaser is sort of a noob trap. Yeah its kinda nice because you can shoot while dodging. However with charge you can charge while dodging and deal far more damage.

Roundabout is better than the pea shooter damage wise but there isn't much reason to use it over spread/charge. The lobber is firmly in "never use" tier.

What's the difference? I thought the plane just had normal shots, special, and super? Wtf is EX on it?

Planes have a secondary bomb weapon
Ex are the shots you use with super meter

lobber is perfect against dragon

How do you use it? I thought it was just Main / Super buttons to attack.

This, I needed lobber for dragon, that's about it.

Same way you use your secondary shot

wdym secondary shot? The super?

But how do I make this tedious shlock FUN?

I assume a 360 controller is ideal for this game?

it's okay but default dash binding is shit desu
works better on B instead of Y

No

What would work best?

kill the goats as soon as they're on-screen and then run through as quick as possible before they respawn

>Charged shot
>Rebound
>Super 1
>Smoke bomb