Which of these iconic weapons/moves is the best?

Which of these iconic weapons/moves is the best?

probably bolter since its like a full auto 40mm nade launcher

WELCOME BACK TO THE STAGE OF HISTORY

the soul reaver

in what sense? 1v1 or kill as many as possible

Which weapon/armor combination would you take?

super shotgun

your favorite :)

Shotgun and doomguy armor

40k powerarmor can take ridiculous amount of punishment, otherwise its a tie betwen mjolnir and praetor

Guess we're done here for today. Faggot mods are deleting random threads for no reason again.

Are you fucking kidding? People who don't even play videogames recognize the master sword. These threads are so stupid, Mastersword will win literally every time.

>Super Strength
>EWGF

>nu-doom armor
>fallout 4 power armor
Aren't you a bit too young to be on Sup Forums, squirt?

>EWGF
>iconic compared to DP

I would take Spess mehreen armor, but I don't have the weird ass space marine anatomy needed.
HEV is probably the only one a fag like me could use

>He included armor from modern games in his shitty paint jpg on Sup Forums, he must be a 14 year old

Fuck you, fruitcake. I didn't feel like putting shitty sprites in there from old games. I've never even played F4. Plus it IS the enclave armor from Fallout 2.

not even the nano suit?

>pick a sword
>get shot by a gun
huh that didnt work out so well for you now did it?

DOOM is a better game than almost any other entry in the doom series
prove me wrong, kiddo

Probably the Crysis nano-suit

Just because I'd be able to use it without people bothering me (Like the government)

nanosuit is top tier military tech, you would have a big red crosshairs on you the moment someone sees you in it, everyone would want their hands on it.

>pick the SM Power Armor
>don't have a Black Carapace
>it's fucking useless

>the moment someone sees you in it

Good thing you can turn invisible.

But if he dies he gets dissolved by the nanites so they can't get the tech

Could Nightmare kill a Traitor legion marine? Primarch?

Give me a quick rundown on him.

No fuck off asshole dont ever respond to me again

I meant it, though. I don't know what his deal is.

Im sorry

>DOOM is a better game than almost any other entry in the doom series prove me wrong, kiddo

precisely the reason why your ass will be hunted forever

The bolter has felt like shit in every game it has been in man.

How would they know you exist to hunt you, though? You're like a ghost.

Soul Edge on the basis that it takes the shape of the user's desired weapon.

It would be a Bolter if a Space Marine picked it up and a Master Sword if Link did.

invis is not infinite, it gets detected by electronics, disabled by emp and chaff and you still cast shadow while invisible

Shoryuken.

Many non SF games have a variation of it and it's a move you can do in real life.

Soul Edge

moonlight

Space Marine power armour and a holy Bolter if I get the enhancements necessary to actually be able use the armour.
If not, Crysis nanosuit and Super Shotgun.

probably not the fucking crowbar

Vampire Killer.

>DORYA DORYA DORYA

Heihachi and Kazuya in a nutshell

Liaten, I love DOOM, but it doea one thing bad when you put it next to the others, it has exact spawn points for demons, so it feels like
>Kill demons
>Platform for a bit
>Kill demons
>Platform for a bit
Rinse and repeat for the entire game. Still awsome game though

Grenades tipped with diamantine and made of depleted uranium, mind you. I still think it's arguable that it's the best, though.

The Super Shottie and the Praetor Suit.

Is the soul edge really iconic?

power armor are for pussies

what about mah boi issac's digs

SOULS

I'm a sucker for the Advanced Power Armor.
Wish I gave enough about FO4 to get far enough to get it.

Nanosuit and crowbar :^)

Mjolnir can't be worn by normal individuals, they tried this and it's movement was so abrupt/quick that it completely shattered the limbs of the person wearing it, he couldn't stop moving from the pain and pretty much killed himself in the process. Depending on where you are in the timeline, you'd have to undergo extremely risky procedures to even use the thing.

Fallout 4 power armor requires power cells to use and they deplete relatively quick compared to the rest. Screw that.

Doom armor is just your typical set of armor from the looks of it. The user is more exceptional than the armor.

Never played Crysis or Warhammer.

The HEV suit is the best one, you can recharge it from a multitude of different sources depending on how it's modified. It's like a much more casualized/scientific Mjolnir set. Hell, it kept some combat green egg head alive through hell and back.

HEV suit, because it's probably the only thing a wimp like me could wear.

If I recall he gets taken down by moderately experienced humans after his swordfu but thats because the sword wants him to lose or some shit, so he probably aint Primarch tier but I could see him taking down a Traitor Legionnaire if Soul Edge didn't cuckold him.

Space Marine Armor is basically designed for genetically engineered superhumans that have multiple redundant sets of every possible vital organ in the human body plus a couple extras for things like faster healing, enhanced reflexes and heavily acidic saliva. Although I THINK there are a couple instances of normal humans wearing the things, like some high-ranking units of the Sororitas, unless my lore-fu is mistaken. Also it can stop anything our society could throw at it short of maybe a point-blank tactical nuclear detonation.

The Crysis suit is basically an instant superhero suit that can grant enhanced agility, strength and resistance, except it bonds with you for life and slowly consumes your internal organs and other living tissue as it takes damage in order to repair itself.

>Also it can stop anything our society could throw at it short of maybe a point-blank tactical nuclear detonation.
It must have some extremely compressible materials if it's capable of stopping the waves that would come from some of the more higher scaled weapons we have. Besides the modified human part, there are notable downsides to this?

And jeeze, that Crysis armor's got some negatives too. Don't think I'll ever get into too crazy of a situation to need that. As long as the HEV suit is Freeman's Mind tier durable, I'll just go with that. It seems more new user friendly and practical. Plus you could probably form a blueprint for it and sell it off/be set for life.

Why wouldn't you just take everything from WH40K? Everything in that universe is so buttfuckingly retarded and broken, it's like a game of imaginary war on a school playground with everyone trying to come up with something more stupid and powerful than the person before them.

You used the Halo 3 pistol when you meant the CE pistol you fucking pleb. The H3 pistol is literally the worst weapon in the entire franchise.

Canon-wise they are both just fire normal, albiet specialized (12.7x40mm armor piercing high explosive) pistol rounds, anyways

I loved the middle ground they had for the pistol in Halo: Reach. Just wish the DMR had more ammo.

Master Sword.

The rest belonged to games that were that had hit/miss releases. Zelda was consistent with blockbusters and quality. (for the most part)

>warshitter
>iconic video game series
faggot

The Crysis armor makes you inmortal though, provided you have been using it for enough time for the thing to bond with you to the point of your entire being being consumed by it.

That whole bonding with my entire being thing turns me off to it though. Kind of prevents you from having a normal life if you have to wear that thing constantly.

Sorta, the guy wearing the suit in Crysis 3 had his body merge with the suit and at a point that the suit changed to look like him out of the suit.