Please help. I'm doing good so far, Rathounds are pretty easy now, even in packs...

Please help. I'm doing good so far, Rathounds are pretty easy now, even in packs, but more than 2 psi beetles kick my ass. Silent isle is also impossible right now. Any way to farm health hypos or psi boosters?

Psi beetles take more damage if their head armor is open, so bait them into attacking you with psi once.
In silent isle you need to just run like a motherfucker, I think light slows down the mental status that happens there.
Health hypos get dropped like candy from human bandits.

What's your build? Hide behind corners or rush in melee range of psybugs.

Do enemy's respawn at all? I found an area full of relatively easy bandits, but I think I killed them all and now I only find bandits that kill me in one burst and have a ton of health.

Guns/Psi
I'll post screenahots when I can access my computer.

No respawns, except a endgame location, but that won't be much use.
This game is not designed for grinding at all, use your head instead.

I DON WANNA USE MA HEEEEEAAADDDDD

Go play some JRPG then.

>Guns/Psi
Make it either guns or psi. All together are an overkill.

Then how do attack when I run out of psi energy?

With a good psi build that has a 140 psi pool and enough psi boosters in pocket it's never a problem.
Max all 3 schools, max will, get 7 INT, the rest can go either into constitution for a psi tank or agility for stealth psi. Also 4 dex for no negative scaling for lockpicking.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Does higher INT increase psi pool?

Are you a legit retard or just pretending?

I just started the game a-user....

PLS RESPOND. DOES IT INCREASE PSI POOL?

Try reading you dumb nigger.

No, only regen a bit.

How to increase psi pool? Please...

No, it increases psi regen a bit and also provides a bonus for crafting skills and you REALLY would want to have them all at 120-130 by the endgame.

>Psi pool does not scale with any character statistics, but it can be slightly increased with certain psi feats

>it's this retard again

Going all in with every crafting skill is completely unnecessary.

I dunno what's your mental illness is but 7 int and all crafting skills aside from chemistry are a must for psi build.

You don't need a lot of Mechanics.