Pubg is literally unstoppable

pubg is literally unstoppable

Um, hi sweetie.

fuck off

>Battle-brainlets, this is your mindset

>unplayable

Remember when tards said this about Mobas?
Get some new fucking material

I think of games like these the same way I think of containment boards on 4chomps.

DELETE

fortnite is sinking its free-to-play teeth into pubg and the pain is real.
fortnite is so much better.

it does has the numbas but the game is garbo

disprove this

you cant faggot

>aimbotter the game

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fortnite is far better unless you're a chink gold farmer.

Fornite is complete unplayable trash, every game has top 3 guys be aimbotters, the game in its current state is simply not playable. Until they take the mode seriously and not just a side meme thing with absolutely no anti cheats in place, it's the cuck version of pubg.

Building is great and all, but I really can't go back to not having destructible buildings.

Never once seen a "botter". You must be trash who can't control recoil or manage distance. It's almost impossible ot miss with the snipers unless you're at max range but the most OP is the rare scoped assault rifle. The guns aren't fake sim shit like in pubg it's fake video game shit how it should be still in need of some balance but far more fun to actually play.

are we talking about pubg or fortnite cant tell

Not him but the botters are pretty bad, I see a couple a night. It's not, oh that guy made a good shot, must have been botting, i mean it's literally a guy jumping up and down a hill with an smg doing 180s and shooting at people through walls across the map.

I'm still enjoying the game though.

This game is filled with pussies who don't want to gunfight cause they would get destroyed
I play it cause I know I ruin somebodies day

So long as you're not cheating I say have fun. Rip and tear and all that.

What a great thread op

When you die in two hits it's pretty par for the course. It's why most "realistic" shooters bore the shit out of me. They turn everyone into giant pussies who'd rather sit in one place and try to camp all game. At the very least this game actually forces these shitheads to get off their asses with the map closing in every few minutes. Can you get banned for shit talking over the mic by the way? Every time I down someone and I know I can get away with it I like to drop some hot shit talk.

Literally every top player is a botter, spectate them.

Pubg has a big "REPORT" button when you die, in fornite you have to go to the forums, give info, give recording, etc like in the 2000's, are you serious lmao

i mean, both are piece of shit game filled with cheaters i still cant tell the difference

The difference is the pubg team actually recognizes their gold mine and dont want it ruined by cheaters, fornite br is a meme mode the developers patched together to steal pubg players and they dont give two shits about cheaters and don't have any decent system in place to stop them.

I'm worried they're shit just because so many people like them.

Maybe if u are a poor brazilian 3rd worlder.

Oh cool. So I can just say I was being Stream Sniped and permanently ban someone? Nice!

PUBG's alright, just don't expect to win every game. If you're looking for a slightly more realistic shooter and are willing to put up with the bugs from early access it's worth a try.

So was Halo. So was CoD. All things fall in time. The FPS genre is eternally ruled by the flavor of the year.

why is this game still early access?
serious question.

Because it's not finished yet?

"Early access" is the new "beta" which was the new "released but pls don't bully us if it sucks we'll patch we swear."

do they have any incentive to release a full version? plenty of games release updates after they release. isnt that what this game could do? the game seems finished enough to me.

It needs a LOT of optimization work before they take it off early access as far as I'm concerned, but whether or not they do that first is up to them.

What if they never plan to release it so people can't refund it?

it's in beta you tard chill
of course everything isn't implemented yet

JUST A BETA LOL

should microtransactions be allowed in a game that isnt released? seems strange to not finish the game first, then "optimize" the game. seems their priorities are mixed up and idiots end up paying money for fake items in a game that isnt even finished.

they had plenty of money even before the microtransactions (which are gambling, btw, so have fun with that) so why dont they focus on important things like "optimization?"

you could say "well i dont pay for items." but youre still getting ham strung by an unfinished game that COULD be finished, but sits in "early access" for who knows how long.

but im sure its fun with friends.

>JUST A BETA XD

The point is fornite is a meme until they fix cheating.

Then don't play it until it's done?

So never.
Enjoy your unfinished game though.

>anti-cheat was just updated a day or two ago
>there are 3-4 people getting insta-banned every game

yeah it rarely affects games and is getting continuous updates, so im not really worried.

PUBG has been in """""""""""""""""""""early access"""""""""""""""" for the past 6 months.

tfw hackers are a rare sight in PUBG Compared to fortnite.

technically so are players
instead of aimbotters you have well, just regular botters

>The difference is the pubg team actually recognizes their gold mine and dont want it ruined by cheaters
By cheaters you mean """stream snipers""", right?

You can also say that they cheated when their shit didn't load properly and they could see you behind objects.

The ultimate game for sore losers.

I have yet to have fun in PUBG. 20+ hours in the game and I spent most of it being a shit, looting, and hiding. Then I realized i'll never git gud doing that so I dropped in the first major city the plane flew over with everyone else. Then it came down to who grabs a gun first. Which is almost exhilerating for the first few minutes until you lose immediate sight of anyone it's back to trudging around expecting to get shot in the back at any moment. I guess it's not the games fault, that's what it's going for. Is fortnite a bit more action oriented?

I am not shilling myself. But fuck this game man. I want to play it more but shit like this keeps happening.

Reeeeeee, everyone better than me is hacking!

Stop playing on a platform that's known to have cheaters.

kek'd

>mfw i blew myself up with an RPG

;)

>put up with the bugs from early access
Why would I pay for an unfinished game user?

I fucking hate this garbage trend. It's becoming more and more apparent what they are trying to do (and are getting away with).