Character with a 'female avatar' joins the game

>Character with a 'female avatar' joins the game
>It's a heavy breathing man on the mic

There are no girls on the internet, user.

I met my wife on the internet.

Wives with a huge, veiny cock that drips semen don't count.

That's more like it user!
Nothing wrong with abit of cock!

hey, I don't mic my moans
and I use a voice changer

hot

Dumb sissy white bois

How effective are voice changers?

you have to play around with the settings and speak slightly differently but the results can be great, nobody suspects anything at all
try pirating morphvox pro, that's the best one

Are you guys seriously doing that?
Why?

To sucker lonely losers into giving us free shit.

pretending to be a girl is fun!

>character with a punisher skull and a bunch of numbers joins the game
>mic is always on
>can hear his nephew/son/neighbors child crying in a different language

Don't you feel bad stealing from real girls who would have gotten this shit otherwise?

Nigga I hope you're not serious

I played around with one in EVE Online as part of a corporate infiltration scheme. Unfortunately they weren't good enough back then so I had my little sister speak while I played instead. It worked. But I'd totally use one in any game where espionage, multiple-personas and intelligence and so forth actually played a role.

>Not changing your voice through rigorous physical training

There are a lot of guides online.

What are some tips to getting free shit by pretending to be a girl? I just want money, not Steam shit.

if you do not have an anime girl avatar do not add me on steam.
if you are uncircumcised do not even talk to me.

>Meet friend who plays female characters in MMO
>Years pass bonding with said friend
>Finally get to hear
>It was a dude all along
>tfw want to drop down on my knees and deepthroat his cock until he cums
>tfw more attracted to friend now
I wish I could hear his heavy breathing on my ear

what do you have against uncut boys?

>not taking testosterone blockers and estrogen
casual.

What if I only take one?

Like user said, they can be ok if you actually practice using them right, depending on your natural voice. But long term the clear direction is voice->text->synth, which will be able to yield absolutely zero clues at all. The Dragon stuff is already insanely good at speech->text, and text->natural speech is coming along rapidly thanks to all the research into agents by Apple/Google/MS/etc alongside R&D for fake voice in cinema (preserve celebrity voice forever) and vidya.

As that filters out voice really will become pretty arbitrary online. Obviously your choice of vocab and shit will still be a tell but that's more subtle, and hell, maybe there will rapidly be options to do real time changes to that also. What a crazy fucking time we live in.

>Join a server for a while
>People just assume I'm a girl and start treating me like one (by this I mean sort of awkwardly and delicately)
>Server is full of people using anime avatars and referring to eachother as guys
>Ask why they think that
>"You're just are"

I can never work out why this keeps happening. I don't act like a fuccboi or anything, I just talk about vidya and stuff.

Where did I say I didn't do that? Since middle school, motherfucker.

I'm lazy and just want to feel cute though...

Iktfb
I want to be fucked by all my gamer friends, I've even fapped to a certain few of them many times

gay
be my gf

>if you are uncircumcised do not even talk to me.
explain further pls
also i'm uncircumcised

>early transitioners

How so?
Man this is cool desu.
>if you are uncircumcised do not even talk to me.
Damn it sucks being a leaf on Sup Forums. ;_;

Only good kind.

literally stacies living life on easy mode

>tfw user will never bully you into getting cut to stay as his friend
why live?

why is it always white people that do this? whats wrong with you sissies?

you don't want to be a girl, you want attention

being a girl is your virgin brain's easiest route to obtaining this goal since you'd give all your attention to a girl

taking hormones ends your life at 28

Holy shit so much faggotry.
So when we call each others faggots here it's really just a term of endearment?

Cut anime qt here.
Post stream

I don't know why you'd wait if you know. May as well be drinking poison every day. It's like you don't want to be a cute girl or something.

>When you see all those mid 20's transitioners who just stay indoors and be a NEET

Sad!

Yeah, that's all it is. Everyone here is just pretending.

I had this same problem

I'm both. Add me!

Be that as it may, what's so wrong with getting attention, some free shit and possibly some dick?

everyone in this thread is ugly irl

some of us can't transition because of awful family or terrible living conditions
kill me

Twinks > Traps

if you want a dopamine high why not just drink and get high on destiny 2 like everyone else on the planet?

post cut dick with timestamp to prove it

But we're on the Internet right now.

Every weeb is.

see you better not be lying or i'll come cut you myself

But I already do that I want more.

>tfw you will never suck him off while he plays his favorite game

Why are you mean?

>if i'm gonna be playing a game I'd rather look at a hot girl ass than a fucking dude

These kind of threads always gives me a giggle and a hard on.

>perfect voice change
>vr
>vr enhanced live2d
you'll be able to live as a cute girl anyway within a decade or two regardless of how you are IRL as long as you make enough money. just focus on getting, well, not even rich but well off and with low cost of living. save money, eventually you will be able to spend 50 hours a week on work and the occasional times you need to leave the house otherwise and the remaining 118 hours in your full immersion pod.

I play female characters but pretend she has a large throbbing cock that she presses intimidatingly against the cute fem NPCs.

>ERP thread on Sup Forums
help

don't worry user, I don't think you're ugly!

help you get off? ok!