Post your biggest fear. Other anons recommend what games to play

Post your biggest fear. Other anons recommend what games to play.

spiders

The eternal void that awaits us all.

Dying alone.

Insects

Contracting a disease and becoming a wendigo.

sims

Spending full price on a bad game.

Planescape: Torment

Visual Novels. All of them.

Finally accepting that we are just heading uncontrollably towards complete entropy and life is a curse.

A good game.

Just attend a country concert. It's not like your wife/husband is going to naturally die at the exact same time you are.

Bodily fluids. Repulsive food. Any movie where someone is forced to eat either of these things makes me nauseous. Audition still fucks me up to this day.

Find out whatever EA's latest effort in F2P mobile shit is then get it and buy all the IAP they offer!

Are you being serious with Planescape? Isn't that packed in with the new one or did I imagine that?

Skyrim for the nintendo switch

Dying while feeling like I haven't contributed to nothing and was a burden the entire time instead of making Earth a better place
also spiders
fuck spiders

Just go play any Dark Souls or clone like Bloodborne. Giant spiders make up like 50% of the enemies.

Strangulation or choking under a blanket

That's not what he really means. When people say they fear dying alone, they don't literally fear dying alone, they fear dying without accomplishing what animals are put on this earth to do. Someone who dies in a cold dark room with no wife, no kids, no family surrounding them as they pass to the other side, their meager list of accomplishments disappearing as soon as their eyes shut forever.

>void

Whole life passes before my eyes, but I don't see anything. Croak.

People running at me.

>Are you being serious with Planescape? Isn't that packed in with the new one or did I imagine that?
Yes, I think it's worth a shot even if the gameplay is janky as fuck. You may find it impossible to stand even after playing a bit which is ok, but it fits and is worth it if you can get into it. Though I guess I could have given it some more thought and tried to find something a little more balanced in terms of gameplay value.

Being alone

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

crash ps1

Getting old or dying before I can accomplish anything. My loved ones dying. Not getting into the college you want or the your dream job because of past mistakes. But above all, Muslims.

The sea

I fear that my loved ones will one day be abducted and replaced with clones, like aliens or robots or something. My loved ones will spend all day being tortured and raped and I wouldn't even know it.

Dwarf Fortress

Subnautica

That guy looks like Peter Stormare.

Finding out that an Eldritch horror is real or something. And that all of our hopes and dreams are all insignificant in the large scheme of things and we're just playthings of some asshole outer space god.
Already played the Cthulu FPS game

there's a reason for that

The fact that best grill

Darkest Dungeon

Being maimed. Especially in the face.

>dumb psycho bitch who retardedly jumps to conclusions and revenge kills her friends for no good reason
>best girl

Wrong, wrong, wrong. best girl is pic related.

Spec Ops : The Line

Earth Defense Force

Cancer

Not a vidya but you should read The Laundry series by Charles Stross.

hey I love that game