>tell Gonta I like bugs
>I don't really care for bugs

NISHISHI

>that face
what the fuck is your problem

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Hey kaedeposter
You are a dumb slut who likes cocks.

If Kokichi used an emp bomb, then how were they able to use a camera for the video?

I think it only affected wireless signals

no i am not fuck off

Impossible that's makiposter

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Rantarou?

>you will never get a hairjob from Maki
why live

Cool but kind of boring

they just couldn't upload it anywhere, so the nanokumas couldn't livestream, but they could film it right then and there.

So the camera used had it's own internal memory.

Also posting best song

youtube.com/watch?v=32GWbQt_Zn4

>liking maki

Kokichi was great and all but Nagito is still the best madman in history of videogames

>tried my hardest to not spoil myself on v3
>end up getting spoiled in one of the pre-NA release threads on a few aspects here or there
>glance through one of these threads earlier today
>spoil myself on some minor trial plot twists, some potential ruses here or there
hng... I've yet to actually enjoy a single entry in this entire series without knowing some sort of spoiler from it, but it's still one of my favorites
>looked on danganronpa 0 on the wikia because I wanted to clarify something I saw in one of the earlier chapters
>while the page is in the middle of loading, the major plot twist of the entire LN as well as the first plot twist of V3 get spoiled
at least the spoiler for 0 was semi ambiguous. It really only said the MC died, but I didn't realize by died, they meant that it was junko the whole time, so it was still a wild ride to read

Kokichi is cute! Cute!

I've pretty much accepted that the only way for me to enjoy this series without being spoiled is if they start doing simultaneous releases.

Who?

2-5 is still the best case

Very cute!

and?

The whole thing would be delayed due to them needing to translate everything

I was able to dodge every spoiler by ignoring drv3 threads, worked pretty well until I was at case 5 and some asshat posted a villains that did nothing wrong thread with shirogane in the op. But I guess that wasn't really a spoiler since she was the one who had no character development compared to Himiko and Maki.

Why would the kids speak into a camera and tell everyone why they want to be part of the killing game if they are already inside the school?

People are speculating that Tsumugi's cospox is a bunch of bullshit, and that she just dressed up as other characters for the recordings.

Why didn't you protect baby Kaedes smile? Even if she was an incredibly fat baby

I find this better sounding
youtube.com/watch?v=2PK9c8RWjnQ

yeah I saw that shit too, fucking hell
at the very least, I didn't get spoiled on 2. nor 5, yet. I'll probably finish 4 and 5 tomorrow.
even then, this entire series is the literal embodiment of "it's about the journey, not the destination" so, it isn't too painful to get spoiled on stuff.

Yep. 2 had overall better cases except for the first one.
Although I did not understand 3-4 at first I knew it was gonta because it just couldnt have been anyone else.
Same for 3-5 I immediately realized that they probably worked out some shenanigans together and kokichi sacrificed himself. Its probably because of the poor character choice. I didnt guess single murderer/victim right in 2 but got half of them right in 3.
For the entirety of 2-5 I was like "what the fuck man"

Fuck this guy fuck this guy fuck this guy

The asshole of all assholes in Danganronpa series. What a piece of shit.

>Hating the best boy of V3 and second only to Hopeman in the whole series.

What's the original Japanese line for "Maki Roll"?

>avoid spoilers and anything Danganronpa related since the Japanese release
>YouTube recommends me two execution videos with the culprits as thumbnails
Thanks, YouTube. Fortunately 3 and 4 were such wild rides otherwise so knowing the culprit didn't ruin the whole thing.

NDRV3 has a lot of assholes compared to the rest
Kokichi
Angie
Miu
Korekiyo
Tsumugi

Harumaki.

It means spring roll

Harumaki. (Haru)kawa + Maki. It means springroll.

>spoiled about the mastermind
>but it was actually super obvious
>and not the main twist anyway

Funny, same thing happened with p5 and pankeks guy. I really try to avoid spoilers but I'm just that unlucky guy that gets spoiled in completely unrelated threads for some reason.

Harumaki, "spring roll", from MAKI HARUkawa.

Ouma did nothing wrong.

Ok that's actually pretty funny but still doesn't beat Dasaihara.

I get spoiled about the mastermind but I just forget it and remembering again later after finishing the game. Yeah not sure how it's worked but I've always have the ability to forget anything.

What does Sup Forums think of Kiyo?

>4
Gonta being the culprit actually caught me offguard.
Especially the sadness that followed after that.

>got spoiled on survivors, killers and mastermind
>had absolutely no effect on my enjoyment of the game even though I usually hate spoilers
If anything it made cases 3 and 4 pretty funny when Miu accuses Kiyo and Kokichi admits it was Gonta.

Miu is objectively the best girl. The perfect balance of aggressive and submissive and is down for the kinkiest shit

Could've been one of the better characters if not for Kaede and her stupid plan resulting in his death.

Great as a character, but don't like him.
/drg/ loves him, but they are fujos.

Kaede didn't kill him though.

Lol

Tenko and Angie's souls will never rest in peace now that his incestuous sister has a grip on them. Creepy guy and the concept is fucked up.

>Kaede was just Hajimeme with a wig and two shotput balls shoved down the front of his shirt

Self-defence and the whole "the outside world is literal hell" thing.

It was all Kiyo girl, even his ghost sister hates him.
Kiyo's tulpa does not count.

I dont get how people got spoiled, just avoid the Sup Forums threads you mongs

Is it self-defence if you get another person to do it?

>go with Kaede in the bathroom where you're alone with her
>enter that closet thingie to change clothes
>come out with a flashback light
>Boom, now Kaede remembers seeing Tsumugi with the cospox
I mean, they could spin it if they want desu.

>fell for case 6 fake spoilers due to everyone posting DR1+2 character screenshots

Him and Oma are my favourites. I come to this game for the edgy insane ones.

Takes more than just that. Not all threads are labeled clearly, people post stuff in other threads, sometimes the spoilers are upfront in the OP post. I was able to avoid spoilers but I put a bunch of related words into my filters, browsed Sup Forums for the past 10 months exclusively through the catalog and completely stopped coming to the site for the past week while I was playing the game. I'm sure if I slipped up on any of those I'd have been spoiled unintentionally.

He correctly assumed that Miu had done something to prevent him from possibly fighting back.

>Forgot DRV3 came out in Japan in Janurary
>first thing I see on Sup Forums that day is KAEDE DIES

That's basically what happened tme.

Why would he want to fight back if it would get him killed anyway?

One of my favorites actually. Ayamatte.

>why would you fight back if someone's trying to murder you

Didn't say she did, just that her plan enabled his death.

>reprogram Keebo to kill someone
>since Keebo isn't a person, but merely a tool for your killing everyone get punished
>get scot free, instead that virtual world murder plan that makes no sense

LOCK ME UP

>even if you kill her you go on trial anyway
Why would he even go in the virtual world if he knew she was going to kill him there.
He even convinced the others to go in.

this might be the difficult part.

>get everyone to go into your virtual murderworld you have pretty much total control over
>don't poison everyone while they're waiting for you to log in
>don't use the virtual world to kill everyone

>since Keebo isn't a person, but merely a tool for your killing everyone get punished
Oh god, i'd be case 2-2 all over again.

>She's smart, but dumb.

>>reprogram Keebo to kill someone
Not only would you need to get Keebo into a situation where you can reprogram him.
You would also need to have the skill to reprogram him.

Shitty idea. Everyone would know who did it.

If you want to complain about something in V3 its every case setup being far too predictable.

>magic show
>guess what? someone dies there

>ancient death magic circle

>visit a virtual world?

Case 2 however did it right by making maido the culprit - Someone who had nothing to do with the show itself.

> I dont get how people got spoiled
> look up ost on youtube
> for some reason the first result to pop up is CHAPTER X CHARACTER NAME DEATH AND EXECUTION

yeah, I don't get it either haha

>first game case 3
>monokuma says they should catch the person responsible for orchestrating everything and they'd be punished
>third game
>only the person who actually does the killing counts

これはどういう意味ですか?

It's almost as if the rules change from game to game.

Because one of the culprits was actually a victim and the culprit who killed him was the planner.

But she was trying to imitate junko

But only the first death counts

>ancient death magic circle
>he could've walked away if he stopped with Angie but he was so autistic that he had to use his ritual
How can anyone hate this guy?

>applying a rule that was never implemented in the first game to the first game

Doesn't need to do all that, she's also good with makeup.

I think by the time you're on season 53, you can modify a rule here or there

*canned laughter*
That's Our Korekiyo!

By season 53, there will be 50+ more monokuma variation.

FUCK OFF GIVE ME BACK TENKO

Why didn't Miu just say sudo kill Oma?

Why was the ending the worst ending I've ever experienced in my life?

>sudo

because it was shit

I wanted to find something about it I liked, but goddamn I hate it so much.

It sucks because I really like Danganronpa.

When people won't stop asking you for a sequel so you ruin your whole franchise.

That's what I was thinking when I finished it, he purposefully made an ending so fucking horrible nobody would want another one.

But apparently it's the START of a new arc, how the fuck, Kodaka, you crazy ass motherfucker.

I want to bully Miu