And did ___nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!dfhBBIaD!e9_ZZKGp1iquqKQnWgP52g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kills shitty anime girls
>being a jumpsscar anime bitch

Best best girl

JUST

Shoulda have learned how to program instead of piano. Her own fault.

Literally a murderer

You can't murder fictional characters user.

She only corrupted and deleted some files on your toaster man. Its not murder.

Did Natsuki have a death scene that wasnt the bizarre "Snaps neck and runs at you" moment?

She could never kill anyone. She said that herself. I love Monika!

She's deleting characters that are just as alive as she was. Monika can call them whatever she liked, but Sayori definitely possessed enough conscious to still try to confess and seek out some happiness,
even after being tampered with. Just by them defying her enough to need to be outright deleted, they are as alive as she was

The only thing Monika had over them is game awareness, but the others weren't as simple as she says

She does thar if you get on good terms with her on the second run

I want to have a friendly tea and chat for a while with Monika.

But her shitty coding saved all the other girls and we got a sweet song out of it.

Yea I know, just curious if she had a proper death scene like the other two.
Still spooked the shit out of me, though.

Yuri didn't have the consciousness to still confess, she was just following the script, she was basically the universe's slave, forced to follow whatever it wanted, Monika on the other hand transcends that, and achieves true awareness

Dont think so, she just gets deleted off screen

Natsuki deserved better. At least she doesn't die like a certain edgy bitch

Natsuki deserves love, headpats and a balanced diet.

it's either exploding necks or death by deletion

>Have neet depressed friend since years
>He is always pretty down but loves vidya and loves sharing games with me
>Share Doki Doki with friend, since I know he loves file edit stuff like this and waifu simulators
>Despite enjoying the game and telling me excitedly about it while he was playing, after he finished it he says it only amplified his depression even more
>The poems just made him feel like nobody will ever care about him, everybody will always laugh and judge him for his interests, and the ending made him realize there really is no happiness to be found in his life as well
I-It didn't have to be like this.

Was the last thread this one?
I want to catch up on any happenings I missed while asleep.

Yes.

Yes
>lets show my depressed friend a game that will leave him questioning his existence! that will be a good idea!

Yuri didn't want any of this to happen, you shouldn't blame her so much.

All she wanted was to drink wine and share her knife collection with her friends.

We started playing it together, I didn't know anything about the game other than it messed up with your files.

>didn't go after Natsuki at first, went for Sayori
>the first screw happens
>try to go with Natsuki since Yuri gives me bad vibes
>greeted with no flattie and a jumpscare

nigger did you even read the disclaimer in the game? your own damn fault desu.

man im i glad she is not real

All these people wanting to save Sayori... I just want to save her.

I want to rub Yuri's knife.

I hope you check on him periodically, user.

Wouldn't want to leave him hanging, would you?

Download the latest version: mega.nz/#F!dfhBBIaD!e9_ZZKGp1iquqKQnWgP52g

give him after story next. I specifically put in Monika therapy for all the depressed posters.

PADDED

>saving edgy bitches
baka tbqhwu family

Yuri is literally perfect. Even while being fucked with by Monika, she did her absolute best to keep herself under control. It just came out a little weird. And when she knew she could no longer do it and guarantee your safety. She opted out. Fuck Monika and fuck Monikafags.

>mega.nz/#F!dfhBBIaD!e9_ZZKGp1iquqKQnWgP52g
Is after story canon? Or is that like a fanmade thing? Sorry, I am too lazy to google.

>implying this can have a canon happy ending

Well Monika did say in the game's description that she wanted you to spend the most time with her.
But then you didn't did you?
You had to go after edgy yanderes and abused tsunderes while she just watched.

She only killed herself after being turned down by (you) like the little shit she is
I didn't even dare to say yes to her confession because I'm too scared to do that shit

But I went after Sayori

>he doesn't know

it's just an extension of space classroom, unless you believe I am dan

Too scared my man

Not my fault the edgy yandere and abused tsundere are much better options than her

Do you best today for me user!

This game is shit, but that last scene with the girl in the space classroom was really cool, it kinda made me wish they would've gone more meta and pull off some kind of matrix/simulation scenario in which she was some kind of undercover agent or some shit like that.
Other than that at least it was decently put together and not half assed like most western VNs

>Monika
>calling anyone else yandere

She kills herself either way user.

fuck off

Thinking of Monika to give it my best!!

wtf I did nothing wrong. I just wanted to go out with Yuri.

>not spending time with your friend
You deserve it, to be honest with you, family

I find it ironic that the malnourished girl is the one who vomits. Dan is a sick man.

She's kamidere though since she controls everything.

Wait user-kun. You want to tell me that the monika-spaceroom ending is not the canon happy ending?

Why is Sayori so perfect?

That was actually pretty unsettling

You mean the ending where literally existence is pain?

Daily reminder that Monika was jealous of Sayoris thigh gap and drove her to this.

>tfw you telling Sayori she's perfect and pure and cute etc. makes her want to die even more
Can't win. Just like real depression.

I mean the ending where I can spend whole eternity with my beloved waifu, time stops and everything else stops existing and it's just the two of us. Bliss.

Isn't this one of the new Steam version endings? How do you get it?

delet best girl (monika obviously) right at the beginning.

Don't do it though. You never would, would you?

Because her death happens before everything goes full creepypasta tier and Monika's just shit, so she's best by default.

user, you don't need to tell her that she doesn't need to do anything - you need to give her reason to do things. Instead of saying "see you tomorrow," say "talk to you tomorrow morning, okay?" Sayori wants to make her friends happy, and while she might think that you'd be happier without her around, if you've asked her to be with you, she'll've let you down if she doesn't get up. Ultimately, Sayori has to take action, and she evidently wants to, but you've gotta help her out, rather than being an utter dipshit like MC.

Its actually the best ending for Yuri though if you think about it.

So how would the scenario turn out if either Yuri or Natsuki were the president?

Same as Sayori I'd wager, with minor deviations. Being club president is suffering.

You don't really need a super active imagination to figure out how it would turn out with Yuri.

Natsuki would be really happy to find out that her life is just like her favorite japanese literature.

I feel with Natsuki it would end up very sad, though Yuri's would probably end being even more horrific and bloody then the game is now.

Dan, stop making these thread already.

me too thanks

I don't think it would with Yuri. I really think she'd probably just fuck your god damn brains out.

If you delete Monika before starting a new game in 1.1.0 you get that 'ending'. She becomes game-aware and has an existential crisis.

She deletes the other character files so they don't have to know the truth.

This. Her obsessiveness and psychoticness was cranked up to 11 by Monica. She would still be obessive and a psycho, but not as much.

dan pls do this

When are we going to get an eroge Yuri After Story?

Now I want this scenario
The whole game she's trying to emulate different types of Manga using the system

Doki Doki

Make one yourself.

literature club

Already did

I've considered writing one. But I'd need to go to jail or something. I can't write properly unless I am stuck with absolutely nothing to do.

:D

How does it feel knowing that everybody will think of you as a creep for enjoying the things you enjoy?
How does it feel to know how many people laugh at you whenever you go out?
How does it feel to know nobody will ever take compassion in you and save you from your miserable lonely life?
That you are not a cute girl that anybody wants to save?
That a cute girl will never come to save you?
Except Monika.
Monika will always be there for you.
She isn't programmed to laugh at you, only to love you.
Forever.

Stop with the shilling

/ddlc/ does a good job of not thinking im a creep or laughing at me for being a Yurifag. So you are wrong.

She isn't real tho. When you think she loves you, in reality, it's just you directing affection towards yourself.

The epitome of pathetic.

There aren't enough translated yandere games

Hopefully it stays that way

A group of creeps will do anything to comfort each other after all!

Jokes on you, people can't laugh at me or think I'm a creep if they don't even know I exist.

What is pic related?
Is it translated?

Yanderes were a mistake. You should never stick your dick in crazy.

If you shouldn't stick your dick in crazy, why is crazy always so fucking hot?

It's literally called Yandere: I love you so I want to kill you. And it's translated

It was Monika ramping up her obssessiveness later, but she was still willing to argue and fight for some time alone with you before
This time she'll have the option to just remove any obstructions. It might not be as bloody but I wouldn't doubt Yuri would delete someone for getting in her way