youtube.com/watch?v=pCXPwJvZPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=8k1axb8PPqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yNdhDq-DF8k
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw06K0dG1Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=vlxVFaEGyTo
youtube.com/watch?v=qs-tu4fj4zA
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GXSQeKJtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because disney is a soulless, evil, consuming beast.

Mickey mod for cuphead when?

>

kingdom hearts
epic mickey

what more do you want

was about to post this

Uh, Mickey's Mystic Quest or whatever on SNES was a fucking awesome game. (The one where you change costumes)

This board is 18+. Disney games were fucking great back in the 80's and 90's, and almost every Mickey game were some of the best.

Kingdom Hearts

Disney doesn't want to do video games. Iger doesn't think it's good for the company, that's why we have EA fucking up the Battlefront franchise. Maybe when Disney gets a new CEO, they'll be more willing to try new stuff out like Walt was and then will get some good games.

It's been a long time since I've played it but I remember it being pretty good

co-op was fun too

There are many good Mickey Mouse games.

don't forget about Aladdin games, user!
Also Duck Tales.

learn to fucking read. Kingdoms Hearts is not a game about Mickey

>castle of illusion exists

Meanwhile, at the Fortress of Solitude...

You realize what year it is right? People born in 99 are 18 now. Get with the times grandpa.

>tfw Disney Infinity missed the chance to finall make a good mickey mouse game
>they spent it on star wars and marvel shit instead

He's a pretty central character in the series.

yeah so is peach but you wouldn't say mario games are about her, would you?

The magical quest games are pretty nice. Not sure if those counts since you can play as two characters though.

The Illusion games and the Magical Quest games are pretty good.

but there is

You can almost say the same for Popeye.

The first one is Mickey only.

Anyone ever play that game on gamecube where mickey gets sucked into a mirror and its a point and click adventure? It wasn't very good but i have so many fucking good memories of that game

cuphead really failed to properly nab that '30s style. Just compare the OP to your picture

>aladdin
CAPCOM SNES VERSION IS THE BEST ONE
GENESIS VERSION A SHIT

Disney use to be very protective of the image of Mickey for many years.
They seem to be getting a little more lenient in recent years, especially with the new shorts.
They've got a very jarring art style but they are very entertaining.
youtube.com/watch?v=pCXPwJvZPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=8k1axb8PPqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yNdhDq-DF8k

Motherfucker you take that back

they are actually more family oriented than any other business in the industry, with extremely strict standards to appeal to children.

>worldwide icon
hahaha if it wasn't for Disneyland nobody would remember he exists. Loony Tunes is what everyone's actually watched.

It's the closest yet regardless

>Not one mention of Mickey and Minnie's best game

Mickey is shit.
When does he get a good game?

Those new cartoons are amazing, I love them.

if you showed people a picture of mickey and a picture of bugs, more people would recognize mickey. No one gives a shit about the loony fags

Cupheads style is rooted way more in Fleischer than Disney's shorts, even if it references Silly Symphonies.

both are good, user.
We got great games back then. Both sides.
Now all is multiplatformshit. Consoles are soulless, they don't have a personality anymore.
I feel sad for the kids today.

t. massive nintenfag.

Bugs bunny time twisted, Bugs & Taz, Looney Tunes Back in Action.

Still doesn't mean they're still not a soulless husk that doesn't care about doing their franchises justice as seen by their handling of Star Wars games.

Disney has always released consistently good games.

Funny because WB made better shorts.

Hello underage!

Castle of Illusion and World of Illusion are

Cuphead probably draws some inspiration from these games as well as the Fleischer cartoons.

> precious KHfag doesn't like Mickey being a main character.

Mario is better anyway.

>Poor man's Disney
>Comparing Disney to Six Flags
l
m
a
o

This game was fun but disappointingly short

>2:05 in the first video
Did they just swear in a mickey cartoon or am I hearing things wrong? I can swear I heard the guy say "This fucking game is nuts".

>there are people that really think WB cartoons were better than Disney's

>tfw back in the early backs of Cartoon Network they would always show Loony Tunes even black and white ones
Disney Channel would rarely show the Mickey Mouse shorts but there's not real place to find, all I know is they have their own loop they play in their hotels.

I don't understand the appeal of Mickey at all. Show me any cartoon he's been in that actually makes someone laugh out loud. Literally any other Disney character is more entertaining.

Looney Tunes > disneyshit

>hockey

Did YOU lose your ears, user?

PS1 version is good.

welp I'm retarded

>Trying to be this contrarian

>I DON'T LIKE IT SO NO ONE ELSE CAN

Imagine what a great boss this guy would be, mmmbbbbrrrbbbbuuuughhh!!!

Castle of illusion.
Next.

Early Tom and jerry > everything

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw06K0dG1Zw

Hannah Barbera > Looney Tunes > Disney desu

I personally can't think of a more boring cartoon character that has no actual comedy geared toward him. Even Goofy, Donald, and plenty of other Disney characters. You see people quote them, meme about them, etc. but I seriously doubt anyone actually finds Mickey himself entertaining, they just say they like him because that's just what you're supposed to do.

because Mickey Mouse will eventually become a public domain, they can't evade it forever.

Not Mickey, but that Disney's Hercules game for PS1 was fucking art. For every 50 movie cash grab games they make there's one shining example.

LITERAL

FUCKING

CHILD

>assbestos

>why is this allowed?

>0:35
>assbestos

>Artists expressing their love for animation
How the hell dis Disney greenlight this? Fun cartoons made by cartoonists shouldn't be allowed.

I'm laughing for all the wrong reasons.

>Hanna Barbera
nice bait
aside from Scooby-Doo, everything they made was extremely generic shit

The short in the OP image is from the late 30's when the style was beginning to noticeably evolve again.

Merrie Melodies wouldn't exist without Disney for way too many reasons to list. Don't forget that Harman and Ising worked at Disney and obviously took a lot from them.

I feel like I'm stuck in a bait loop. Scooby Doo fucking sucks.

this. I like him from a design point of view, but he's really not interesting. Donald's cartoons are far better

I heard that Cuphead is not even based on Western animation.

They got the idea from a Japanese propaganda cartoon because they're massive weeaboos like most gamers. They're only exposure to culture is through Chinese cartoons.

Hannah Barbera is the worst offender. They were only good for Scooby Doo and even then after the first season they kept rebranding it and pushing it to shit like they did with all of their IPs. Remember fucking Pebbles and Bam Bam?
youtube.com/watch?v=vlxVFaEGyTo

The early stuff is more comedic. Gallopin Gaucho is still funny in my opinion.

OH MY GOD IT'S PEG PELVIS PETE

Cuphead was not based on Disney, it took it's inspiration from Fleischer and Merrie Melodies

That's only where they got the idea to give a character a cup head. Everything else is Fleischer and Disney homages.

Who would win; Popeye or One Punch Man?

>that movie where they made Tom and Jerry talk
Also, there's this.
youtube.com/watch?v=qs-tu4fj4zA

Does Cuphead feature any rotoscoped bosses? That would be awesome to see.

>tfw still sad at how they fucked up Epic Mickey from what its original concept was

Nintendo should strike an agreement with Disney so they can be the exclusive producer of Disney games. In exchange, Disney gets to make films based on Nintendo properties

It is a win-win. The perfect partnership

ps1 version is better
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GXSQeKJtc

Is this like a concept made after sonic mania? I'd love to play something like this

Nah, fuck 'em. Warren Spector was given 2 shots to get it right and he still wouldn't fix the camera. The darker themes would have been wasted on him.

>dudes who made The Jetsons
>better than anyone

>No good games about him
Motherfucker you didn't play Magical Quest.

it really was a different time back then.

Why you lie, faggot?

Woody Woodpecker >> all
I never got the salt on tail thing though

Universal Studios is getting a Nintendo-themed park so I don't see that happening. Also Disney are complete control freaks, and this is coming from someone who likes them. Shame Disney wasted their money on dumb shit like Avatar at Animal Kingdom.

Don't be completely retarded. Of course it was based on Disney and countless 20s/30s shorts. It's extremely noticeably visually and they've discussed it a number of times. When you say Merrie Melodies it seems like you're implying it to be like reminiscent of the 1940-ish shorts, which is a far lesser comparison.

Popeye is a pushover until he eats spinach. Even after consumption He isn't nearly as powerful as shit Saitama has faced. In the event that Popeye was able to go toe to toe with Saitama all Saitama would have to do is consume spinach to completely even out and negate Popeyes buff, turning him back to pussy shit while Saitama powers up immensely.

A better question is why weren't there any normal Mickey Mouse cartoons for decades? He's the mascot yet there were never any shows about him for decades. House of Mouse featured all kinds of disney characters, it wasn't just him. This is why he's less relevant than Mario now.

it's an andy panda thing, actually. He puts the salt on cause it's dumb, and he thinks it'll work for some reason. The point is that salt on a tail wouldn't ever actually work, but because it's so heavy, woody can't get away. It wasn't really the best of episodes, knock knock is actually one of the few episodes I have in my original collection that I don't watch too often. Eh.