Name ONE(1) crazy sports game better than tony hawk's underground 2. You can't

Name ONE(1) crazy sports game better than tony hawk's underground 2. You can't.
10/10 gameplay, 10/10 soundtrack. I think SSX tricky comes close though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSMXTGc4LDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where can I play this on current consoles if I have a potato laptop that can't run emulators?

I'm pretty sure the game was made on PC so go ahead and pirate it. Try to play on lowest settings or something lad

it literally has the word crazy in the title and yes, driving is a sport.

Taxiing isn't a sport though. That'd be like saying Driver is a sports game.

There's a PC version and It runs fine on my XP netbook with an N280 Atom and 1GB RAM.
Also, there's a project that expands its maps and features to include everything from THUG1 too + netplay.

>SSX tricky comes close though
Which PS2 SSX is considered to be actually the best?

Tricky has the highest skill ceiling, but 3 has more content. On Tour was okay but didn't really measure up to 3 in terms of trails (soundtrack was good though).

I will say that 3 emulates the best of all the PS2 SSX titles, but it's not exactly expensive to buy a PS2 and all the SSX games.

I have a FMCB modded PS2 already so I just need to download the games and I'm set, I asked cuz I don't have enough space on the HDD to fit more than 1 or 2 gamesI hope they're under 4GB each

was going to angrily say SSX Tricky, but you beat me to the punch

>play remix on PSP
>haven't played Tony Hawk in years
>start story mode on hard because 'it can't be that bad'
>have to actually try in order to get my stats up
>"50 flip tricks in a combo? What the shit"
>get some stats up to a decent extent
>still haven't actually left the training stage
>just fuck around on occasion and try to combo the stage
I didn't know hard mode was that intense. It took me forever just to be able to do a 720 spin.

Tony Hawks American Wasteland is exactly the same except with faster speeds and bigger and better setpieces

THUG 1 > 2 by far. And SSX Tricky beats them both

With a load of tutorials, repetitive mission structure, and a worse soundtrack.

SSX3

and an entire bmx system
wrong
and tutorials don't affect free skate or 1v1 game modes. play something other than story if you're going to complain about story.

What is everyone's opinion on TH Pro Skater 4?

Then get Tricky and 3, neither is larger than 3gb.

It was pretty good all things considered, but fucking hell some of the post-Pro Challenge objectives were masochistic, not to mention skitching was generally pointless.

The best Pro Skater game Tbh

nigga please, Tricky is so much better than 3. 3 had more freedom and content but Tricky had such better level design (because they were more focused instead of giant open world, also more risk/reward shortcuts and trick paths), and more depth in tricks (locked timing of super moves instead of cancel whenever you like in 3, also gave more difference to characters)

NBA Street Volume 2.

Thanks for the advice guys

Hit the nail on the head

Name a better video game villain.

>repetitive mission structure
This is a criticism that can be applied to all Tony Hawk games, the THUG series in particular is the worst offender as much of the games content even takes you away from the skateboard for gimmicky missions with cars and shopping carts that can barely even do anything! I also strongly disagree about the soundtrack.

THU1 was better.

dis

For the people saying SSX tricky or SSX 3, how did you feel about that 2012 SSX game? I honestly thought it was fun.

It's iffy. They changed the controls and theres just way too much pits. In my opinion at least. I wish it was more streamlined and more like SSX3. But I guess I understand they were trying to make it more complex and more "realistic" with the whole equipment system and how the mountain design supports different types of loadouts.

Though it seems they went overboard due to how much stronger the ps3 is compared to the ps2, they tried new things that made the game not as good as the old ones.

Not that good. SSX3 already had enough pitfalls and out of bounds areas, and 2012 just went overboard with them. At the core, it's not bad, but the emphasis on surviving the mountain overshadowed the gameplay.

ERIC FUCKING SPARROW

THAT FUCKING NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=kSMXTGc4LDA