Chads are better than nerds even at making videogames

Sup Forumsirgins on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

studiomdhr.com/cuphead-team/
youtube.com/watch?v=yPnePqGduxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N-no!!! Go away NORMALFAG THIS IS MY ONE PLACE WHERE I CAN PRETEND TO BE SUPERIOR TO YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU MADE ME DEPRESSED

Video games need more Chads to pull us out of the virgin hipster artsy fartsy shithole.

Who cares, they made a decent game.

> cuckhead
> not artsy hipster shit

>Chads are better than nerds even at making videogames
>Chads

The fuck happened to alpha males? Did they mutate into chaddites?

His name is literally Chad

>2017
>not being a Chad

No shit, a "Chad" is a male who is prime meat both in looks and intelligence. They excel at anything they set their minds too that's why they're Chad.

What makes him a chad though? Being /fit/ doesn't make you a chad and you'd know that if you spend 5 minutes there

Cuphead is a game for alpha males, sorry if you don't have enough testosterone for it famalam

>fit
>handsome
>recognized as an innovative and talented artist
>now financially successful as well

His name is litteraly Chad

Who would name their kid after the thing Sup Forums calls dumb alpha males?

/r9k/ on suicide watch

His name is Chad Moldenhauer

>be nerd
>make difficult game
>no one cares

>be Chad
>make difficult game
>suddenly everyone likes difficult games

God dammit Chad

somebody make a meme with the virgin inafune and the chad moldenhauer

>The Virgin Zaku
>The Chad Gundam

>He doesn't have a balanced life where he works out, hangs out with friends, has gf and plays vidya

Someone make Virgin vs. Chad of game developers with Phil Fish and this guy.

>the virgin numale kickstarter begging pixelshit
>the chad self funded auteur game creation

Didn't Phil Fish throw a bitch fit and stop making games?

How come no one accuses this game of shilling or viral marketing?

You...you know Chad is a real name, right?

Well, Chad afaik also owns a construction firm and was a construction worker before, hence his build, which is probably where he pooled his finances from to produce this game. He doesnt really look like the kind of guy of would make video games, but here we are.

That "chad" had zero input on making the game.

studiomdhr.com/cuphead-team/

OP guy is a bit different because game developing and running your own business are basically the most time consuming activities possible, so him also being handsome and fit and with a smoking hot wife does breed some jealousy.

>hot wife
Did you just add that to complete the Chad thing or is she confirmed hotty?

>zero input
>Art Director in game widely acclaimed for its art design
really made me think

>good posture and not being out of shape is a chad to Sup Forums

how bad is it for you guys?

These plus his name is literally Chad and he has a big titted wife.

This is her, Marija Moldenhauer

I'm pushing 280 at 5'7". So, yeah, it's pretty bad.

>nerd slaves away for days working on a game
>zero recognition

>chad has zero input on his game
>everybody loves him

>chad named Chad
Neato

his name is literally Chad

She's pretty fit

IT'S NOT FAIR

looks like a boy

Hubba bubba what a hottie

>hot

She's a solid 3/5 on a good day.

Oh man I'm sorry, my friend is around 5'8 and his gf is nice so there's always hope at least.

Oh, that's actually pretty funny then.

he's also handsome, insanely successful, has qt fit wife and revolutionized art direction in videogames
but keep telling yourself that your "good posture" and "being in shape" make you as attractive as this guy

>Funded by Microsoft

S E E T H I NG

What is your blood pressure?

sounds like someone has a little crush

h-how many layers of sarcasm was this?

170/110

>meh, 3 out of 5 at best
>oh me? I only bang 10 out of 10s, and only if they can quote Rick and Morty ad verbatim

can some autist make a virgin developer vs chad innovator image ?

>revolutionized art direction in videogames

he did what

>handsome
>strong
>is a artist
>also a game dev

Whats not to like about chad. Hes literally what every Sup Forumsirgin wants to be.

>pointy elbows would not bang

it's not a real name, it's a country where they celebrate springbreak all year long.

>170
is that close to your baseline?

What do you mean baseline?

Jesus christ dude. Lay off those krispy kremes man

>Niger

lmfao who did this?

Your usual BP. 170 is really high for a systolic reading.

You know it's pronounced differently than a nigger, right? Ok, you probably know that. I will assume the best out of you, user.

are you retarded
3/5 is average or slightly above average
it doesnt mean ugly

whats lake chad like?

why did it take them so long with this many people?
I thought it was 2 guys slaving away in free time, but it's a whole small fucking studio

>Chadhead: challenging, beautiful 1930 cartoon-inspired graphics (running at 60 fps, hipster shit would have run the game at 24fps because muh artistic fidelity)
>artsy hipster shit

I'm going by memory. Haven't been to the doctor in over 3 years. What do I need a doctor to tell me anyway.

chad guy didnt even do the art

In my mother language it's actually pronounced llike nigger

>"Video games need more Chads to pull us out of the virgin hipster artsy fartsy shithole."
>buys an artsy fartsy shithole game made by a Chad who is selling it to hipster virgins
The levels of irony and self-unawareness are penetrating other dimensions of existence.

No wonder it's such a good game

How long until people say the only reason this game is liked is because it reminds them of a time when people were more racist?

here is an old picture from a few years ago. I think as of last year there is a new rule that all Stacys have to be topless.

Making a game look like 1930s cartoons IS a pretty hipster thing to do. They're getting accolades because they did it so well. South Park got the same response when it turned out that the game was a 1:1 recreation of the show.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth

Good animation takes ages. The scope of the game also increased, it was just a boss rush game originally.

>the virgin game designer vs the chad art director

>implying I would ever kiss a female girl

artsy fartsy doesn't mean stylish
it's used to denigrate indie llamas using self made garbage tier pixel art and passing it off as old school
chadhead art is excellent

To be fair to the 1930s, 2017 has been pretty racist.

What would happen if /fit/ and /r9k/ were locked in a room together ?

you're in luck, you weren't the only one thinking of this

>tfw you never got to experience this

I can't even watch movies with stuff like this in it anymore, it just bums me out.

And yet Iga continues to reason that making everything in 2D is impossible, despite probably have a hundredfold more budget than Cuphead's small studio.

Why are art directors so often /fit/ chads? Pic related is the art director for Deus ex: HR and MD

>Fat guy in lower right corner be like
>"Yeah, I got in. What now, bitch?"

>female girl
As opposed to a male girl?

>imblying those aren't a thing now

>shares a border and a lake with nigger
>right next to car

This country has meme potential.

RIP in pepperoni fat fuck.

They've always been better at making video games.

>excellent
It's a gimmick. Hipsters love gimmicks.
1930s animation evolved for a reason. To me it looks like nightmarish jelly hopping with nonsensical drug-like transformations of disconnected body parts. Yes exactly like the 1930s. Disney got a lot better since then.
And yet here we are again, not talking about the game but about how artistic it looks. Thanks for proving my point.

>edgy tshirt
>shit tier tats
>fat neck
not chad, just a lifitng nerd

Because all that cardio and healthy food consumption leads to burgeoning creativity.

I want chads to be a bigger part of game development to try and scare off the sjw menace.

sjws are infecting the industry and their bullshit needs to be stamped out and quickly. Chad here has shown that he can make a good game and actually care about making a game good, instead of some dyejob sjw who shovels her sexuality into mass effect, killing the franchise.

We need less sjw safe havens in video games and remind them that we've all fucked their mothers, raped them and they should kill themselves. The toxicity of all this could chemo this industry and get us back on track to making good games.

The less sjw safe havens in video games there are, the better.

If they want to make shitty walking sims, they can go ahead and do those, just stay away from the professional scene and in the indie scene where you can be safely ignored.

nu-Sup Forums really is a self-parody isn't it

The thing is, Cuphead and South Park were actual fun games to play too. Games like LIMBO are trash. All you do is jump and grab in the game and the controls still suck.

t. Sup Forumsirgin

You WISH you were this handsome.

youtube.com/watch?v=yPnePqGduxo

It really fucking is.
Friendly reminder that the virgin vs chad meme was never meant to highlight "bad X" vs "good X". "Chad" was a comically overblown parody of the exact opposite. Sadly it devolved into "Good vs Bad" arguments because people just can't get over the fact that "chads" are generally the idiots that ruin fucking everything.
So go play your FIFA and stop posting.

you're trying too hard.