Rocket League Trades

>be me
>get scammed by 13 year old on Rocket League cause I'm sad
>tired so I accept and get scammed
>depressed
>want to die

So Sup Forums, wins/loses when trading in RL?

how the fuck do you get scammed on a car soccer game

How much?

>he trades on RL

Basically 3 keys worth of shit for my 10-12 key mystery decal.

:(

I got a decal worth like 30 keys from leaving the stream on but can't be bothered to sell it

one time i bought a chest for dota 2 off the marketplace because i hadnt seen it before and there was only 11, turned out it was some korean server promo event and those 11 were the only ones that made it to the general servers.

i opened it and got the rarest item, a special courier, which i held onto and eventually sold for $200

That is nice and you should be proud.

Never done any trades for that reason. I'd rather just buy shit direct, but that too seems sketchy - anyone know any sites that won't screw you over? My bro's friend bought tons of shit off of playerauctions but IDK about it. Also prices 2money4me. 8/10 game but fuck the RL devs for making crates a gamble.

I traded some tf2 hat for a couple of guns I wanted and a few shit items, I later looked it up and I think it may been worth around 10€. It was less valuable when I did it and really didn't give much of a fuck about it, but it would've been smarter to just sell it

This game needs an auction house

Fucking skyline lads

kill yourself

t. scammer kiddy

>trade 2:1 acc crate
>literally next game I get a third one
>could have gone for 3:2
fug
should I open it?

>only 11 in the world
>get the rarest item in them
>sell it for fucking 200

Nigga it sounds like you were scammed, last year i got that stupid rare anime anti mage set and sold it for 200, keep in mind there's an infinate number of these chest too cos there battle pass stuff, your a retard

A random guy messaged me in WoW because I had a rare EU competition only baby murloc pet. At first I was wary it was a scammer, but he had a way of trading the item that learned the pet (BoA non consumable) via a char account transfer, which he paid for. Threw it on an off realm shit alt and did the deed.

Made €500 off it in the end.

Ive sold afew hundred crates at about 350

The current trading system in Rocket League is great. There is no monetary incentive because you can only trade items (unless you want to get scammed), and it forces you to actually interact with other people in order to trade. Also there's no fucking goddamn stupid awful LMAO WAIT FOR TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOUR ITEM SHOWS UP IN THE MARKETPLACE :^))))) bullshit that Steam does.

yeah youre probably right, it peaked at 400. its sitting at $7 now though so maybe a good thing i didnt risk it. there was always the worry theyd bring them to the main server anyway so i didnt want to sit on it.

wow it's like 10 dollars, a real tragedy

come back when you're older

I meant an in-game one not a steam one. So someone can put up that they’re selling X and looking for Y and can be contacted by someone, or someone can just make an offer of keys/items then the seller can go into the menu to accept or decline and the trade is automatically completed. It’s better than people stopping mid game to discuss trades or having to go to external sites.

>Crying for virtual cosmetic items

Truly the end of the west

It isn't better. The faster and more automated you make the process, the easier you will make it for people trying to benefit from it. Right now it's in a good place, you look for a trade, talk to the guy, agree on a price and do the trade.

Anyone want to trade moms for the night maybe make it a regular thing if shes stonking

>get gifted RL in 2015 and play it literally once
>relog in 2017 and sell dumb golden hat to some nerd for $240 paypal
>uninstall

i love this fucking game

>still can't preview different paint finishes in crates
reee

>be me

Why does every retard type this?

you tell us, retard

Woah there bucky

>be me
Reddit isnt even trying to hide their shit anymore