What went so right? Why aren't you playing the Genre of the Century?

What went so right? Why aren't you playing the Genre of the Century?

I'm not braindead.

ah a fellow enlightened individual i see. tell me my dear fellow, who is your favourite pony?

Game #1 and 2
>get in top 5
Game #3,4,5,6
>die in the first 20 seconds I land because I couldn't find a gun
shit game

I'm not braindead.

It's impressive this game is doing so well as it doesn't seem lije a casual friendly game

Flutterjack Dash

i'm playing budget PUBG (fortnite) because i am a cheapskate and i think this gamemode will bore me soon. it's pretty fun though

>a boring shit show where you queue in, sprint toward the nearest shack, find a gun and camp there waiting to bully children
>an even more boring shit show where you "cooperate" with people from the third world with an IQ below 80 to bully children
>a bastardization of a decent game series where everything is made a horrible unsatisfying gambling sequence, right down to bullet spread
>an alright game ruined by hackers
>an alright game ruined by hackers
>a mediocre game ruined by hackers
>clones of the above

SO THIS IS THE POWER............ OF PC.......... GAMING.......................

Pinkus Poe

Doesn't interest me in the slightest.

>Using Steam

No no no no no no
This can't be happening

well for starters pretty much everything else there aside from Tom Clancys is over 3 years old.

how the hell is it still getting new players . i thought fortnite br was getting more popular with streamers

i tried fortnite and played it the whole launch day
havent touched it since, its pretty bad
I can tell just from looking at videos that PUBG is better. I don't have it tho, not gonna pay for buggy and messy early access game.

The game actually requires tactics, fuck off

I have no money :(

can you put "pubg" in the subject or comment field next time you make this thread so the filter catches it? thank you

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>What's IRL?
>Check Twitch
>Is camwhoring central

ok...

My toaster can't run anything more intensive than Source games, so that's that.

people pay people for watching them eat stuff in front of a camera and talk about nothing
you are aware of this fact right now

Asian company, most players are based in Asia, not including the amount of players exceed ownership.

I'll pass.

But not on Twitch. It was supposed to be for gaming but it's not longer about it anymore

just how steam was "supposed" (read: started as) platform for games and now sells films, VN and anime

They are broadening the side because it earns them money. You don't get ads about it or other annoyances, so who cares.

>amount of players exceed ownership.
I too tell lies on the internet

So like a podcast?

It's true especially in China, especially when they're looking to make quick money via loot crates.

Ive been playing king of the kill and Ive had fun doing that but I can tell pubg is alot better
king of the kill has this annoying thing where you get insta-fucked before you can react to another player

I don't have brain damage.

>It's true because I say it is
You know this game sold over 10 mil already right? 70%+ Player retention. This is the wave of the future gramps and you're too stuck in the past to see it.

My fav