Elder Scrolls VI

Where should it be set?

I hope around cemetery, where Todd The Deceiver is buried.

Elsewhere

Valenwood and Elsweyr, as had been said a thousand times.

Mostly just so the furry homeland is tacked on to something else and never gets it's own game.

Westeros

Black Marsh

This.
But they don't have the balls to do cool, spooky swamps. They're just going to do some bullshit forests and mountains crap again

Summerset Isles or Black Marsh. Black Marsh is my best bet as I'd like to see what weird shit Bethesda can come up with. Morrowind's world is so memorable because it did a great job at making the world feel alien.

Anywhere but Argonia. Swamps really don't do it for me. Also, does anyone have the version of OP's map that includes ESO?

Cyrodiil, but as an actual fucking jungle with rice plantations and venice style imperial city and shit.

Why not all three?

Man I would fucking kill for a TES set in proper Cyrodiil with more focus on metaphysics lore and shit

>Where should it be set?
Whole Tamriel.

So you'd rather go to "generic desert province"?

Hammerfall. It's where the Empire Loyalists hang out.

Somewhere with forests and elves.

It should be called Elder Scrolls VI: Alinor, and it should take place on Summerset Isles, and it should involve the mysterious and powerful Thalmor Guild and how they have been secretly behind every major event throughout the history of Tamriel.

Who here Aldmeri Dominion?

I think the lore in Skyrim was handled great, it wasn't thrown in your face but it was still there for you to discover.

>more focus on metaphysics lore and shit

not going to happen. every non-lorefag would implode on the spot.

Doesn't matter. Wherever it is, they'll find a way to fuck it up.

Transcription error, bitch.

Somewhere nice and small, with fleshed out lore, so that the retards at Bethesda don't stretch themselves out so that the retards in the public "can do anything!!!!!"
Just do Morrowind again you dirty faggots

Too much work for Bethesda, and Cyrodiil separates Black Marsh from the other two.

ESO's representation of Tamriel should literally be non-canon. I bought that turd for $10 and the map is literally
>foggy hill
>weirdly spaced out "city" consisting of oversized buildings and some foggy tower
>foggy hills
>weird rock formations
>devoid of any feeling of distance or scale
Fuck ESO

My guess Cyrodiil again.

Skyrim.
It is inevitable.

That one in the middle was made for the mating press

ESO is non-canon.

Anyone else lose interest in TES games where magic is used publicly everywhere (ESO, Oblivion) instead of being an ancient evil/hard to understand/shunned thing like in Morrowind/Skyrim/ASOIAF?

all of skyrim cyrodiil and morrowind

I know. That's why I want it. And also why I know it will NEVER EVER happen.
Wish we could get to see more Numidium, he's like one of the most important aspects in the lore but the games barely explore it, not even Morrowind.

I feel as though, unlike every other protagonist, Bethesda is going to bring back the Dragonborn in some way, or at least have them make an impact on the world after the events of the game instead of disappearing.

Well, Bethesda being lazy aside, how large is that inlet supposed to be? Seems like a few coastal areas or something could stitch it together.

I'm a TES babby and don't know much of the lore, but the idea of a diverse open world makes me hard

I bet $5 it will be set in Hammerfell and they will try using Shouts again but will rename it to Sword-Singing

Didn't the Dragonborn become Hermaeus Mora's bitch?

The provinces are way too big and diverse to be properly represented in just one game, hell one game alone doesn't cut 1 province, imagine trying to put 3 of them into one, made by Shitesda no less.

Every being has called dibs on the Dragonborn.

Just trust me, you don't want Bethesda to attempt it. You'll get monkey pawed like hell.

The average rimjob fan will wax lyrical about how the Dragonborn belongs to Akatosh and no prince can lay claim to their soul.

>magic in morrowind
>hard to understand
Don't they owe their entire civilization to the use of forbidden magics? even bandits living in a cave can cast elemental spells.

Wouldn't they be correct though?

Maybe, we don't know for sure. Chances are he'll just get his soul absorbed back into Aka.
Not that I'd be surprised with Bethesda ignoring their own lore again and rehashing a playable character.

Hammerfall so we can get BBC mods.

So boring loredump after boring loredump.
My eyes are glazing over already.

Yeah but, they REALLY love jerking off the DB.

think, we could get all the different khajiit, even catgirl khajiits

You forgot one. :^)

>not wanting a boss fight against numudium where if you stare at him too long you fucking die and deletes all your saves

Should be Black Marsh or Elswyer Considering Morrowind was an elf land, Oblivion and Skyrim were human lands, the logical choice is beast race or another elf land.

lmao

Elsweyr or Valenwood

>solstheim
>arena
:^)

In oblivion again, it's a nice place

I hope the next games lets you play as a fucking nobody. No prophecy, no chosen one, nothing. Just a nobody trying to make their way in a crazy fantasy world.

One thing I wish in every Bethesda game is that they don't start the main quest off right away. Just let the player character develop themselves before being thrown into world-changing plots at level 1.

>Morrowind
>shunning magic

And the only reason Magic is shunned in Skyrim is because of the Great Collapse and the Oblivion Crisis

Close.
Sumerset is fine but it should be leading a force of Pelinal wannabes and Nords in a D Day style amphibious landing to purge the mer.
No Quests
No Factions
No Dungeons

Just killing mer.

because that's true, Dragonborn are literally shards of Akatosh like Dragons themselves. Last Dragonborn absorbs Miraak at the end of Dragonborn, not Mora.

I wouldn't mind if they just set the entire game in one of the Daedric planes or the moons or something. Sounds really fucking cool actually

Elswyr, ideally

>they just do Shivering Isles again
>sheogorath is even more retarded and unfunny

Elder Scrolls VI: Dominion

Set in Hammerfell+High Rock to appeal to normies (otherwise Elsweyr+Valenwood) and the main storyline focuses on the new war between the empire and the Dominion. Set ten years after Skyrim, wherein some lore event undid whatever the outcome of the civil war was.

In the main story you can choose to either help the empire defeat the thalmor (liberate cities etc) or help the thalmor destroy all the towers (ending will be someone yelling NO and then your game crashes)

Radiant/side quests will focus on one province (i.e. no killing giants on the other side of high rock if the quest giver is in hammerfell) to preserve sense of scale, and two provinces will be largely thematically different (high rock pine forests and plains, high rock deserts and cliffs)

All staple guilds will be included, bards college will have a so you think you can dance minigame. WAY more non-radiant quests, each guild twice as long as skyrim at least. Before being named "leader" of some guilds at the end of the questline you must first reach at least level 75 in magic/pickpocket/whatever.

Reputation system from New Vegas added, joining dark brotherhood and killing someone in front of Imperials/wearing the armor will affect your rep or get you attacked.

Graphics of Fallout 4 with Skyrim dialogue system. After completing main storyline, add an alternate start option.

Steam workshop integration at launch.

Two user interfaces at launch- skyrim console esque and skyUi esque

Its too bad it wont be any of these.

Bethesdas going to pull the whole "HAHA MAGIC ISLAND THATS BEEN HIDDEN FOR CENTURIES XD" shit that Blizzard tried with Mists of Pandaria.

Screencap this post because you know im right and it hurts

eso is awesome faggot kys

The last time a Daedric prince tried to fuck with Akatosh he got his shit slapped by a simple Avatar and the veil to Oblivion was sealed forever.

>ywn play Knights Of The Nine Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Most important aspects
Barely explored

If it is barely explored I would think it isn't that important.

>that one kid who thought Arena counted
You've probably never even played Arena.

So what you're saying is that the map is shit. Like every single other TES game.

While not necessarily shunned it should definitely be hard to master, expensive and rare.
Mages should be an elite. You shouldn't have some average bandit casting fireballs, maybe some unique bandit bosses only.
Some random trader in Riverwood shoudn't have spell tome either.

Dagon's true victory was the chaos that ensued after the line of the Septims was destroyed, forever.
The fall of the Empire was His goal all along, fool. He is, after all, the Daedric Prince of Destruction, Change, and Revolution.

Why though. Tamriel lives and breathes magic

>Elsheyr

Fuck no, the furries would become insufferable

Mainland Morrowind + Black Marsh, set as a prequel to TES3 with slavery of beast races causing conflict between the two.

This. Dagon's invasion was successful.

It may be worth it.
Just for the tears after you beat numnum as any other boss fight.

Leave that stuff to the fan fics and let the pros handle the game stuff.

Ever notice how the Summerset Isles are sort of shaped like the skeleton lich guy from Daggerfall's cover art?

They're insufferable no matter what. It's best to have their shit region alongside something else instead of standalone.

Yes the whole world is technically magical but it is better when when it's not something too obvious. Otherwise it gets boring and loses all its charm and mystery.

Cont.

Less available companions than in Skyrim, but all given the amount of effort NV/F4 companions have.

Settlement building added at two or three places in the mid-game if the character has attained certain amounts of wealth. Added late into development so we don't get Todded.

Jeremy Soule soundtrack with unique ambience for both provinces.

City population doubled to preserve interesting interact-able NPCs and buildings but to increase scale. Every city at least as large as Oblivion cities. More small villages and hamlets.

Less "draugr dungeon" fetch quests- reduced by 2/3 preferably, more overworld quests. Quests that can be resolved with high speech a'la fallout.

Survival mode at launch.

Magic system overhaul, return dual hands casting AND button press casting. Increase damage output and patch enchantment so it doesn't become a smithing/alch loop game. Thrice as many (so 27) interesting non-combat spells that aren't all dependant on level lists, meaning you can find them if you want, even if you don't have recquisite magicka yet.

That's about it but would be the perfect Elder Scrolls sequel for me.

Honestly, it wouldn't be surprising if the next one is set on the Summerset Isles and involves taking down the Thalmor among other things.
Involve the Blades maybe since Delphine might have rebuild the order by that point.

Hammerfell

>Light eleves are based on nips

>They have katanas

>best magical (i.e science) race

>All have slant eyes

>All males have bishonen hair

About the only difference is that they're tall. Standard altmer is 6'0

Todd would get to retcon cannibal elfs and different kinds of Khajiit being a thing AT THE SAME TIME

>amount of effort F4 companions have
literally none then

morrowind remake fucking WHEN?

Just post more sexy High Elf cuties.

Fucking never, hopefully

Here you go user

Never, modern TES fans are too stupid for Morrowind and modern TES is too dumbed down to implement Morrownd shit back into it.

Clockwork City is kino

MMOs disgust me deeply.

I wish it would be Black Marsh but after the buildup of the Aldmeri Dominion and Thalmor I think Bethesda wants to make a game about elf-nazis in Summerset Island or Valenwood

>crates
>experience scrolls
>armored dog pet
Thank fuck I never bothered to play this shit.

Didn't Tamriel rebuilt got an update some months ago?

>Altmer
>sexy
Yellow beanpole lover go home

They'll want something small enough to justify not having different styles of architectures and cultures.
I say Summerset Isles.

Dragonborn DLC
Morrowind DLC for ESO
You already have Morrowind II and III so shut up already.

Everyone knows Dark Elves are the real sexy elves.

>tumblr nose

>Altmer
>not sexy

Altmer are literally just gold Dunmer, people fucking mod the shit out of Dunmer to make them sexy but no one does it to Altmer.

In your ass hole because it'll be shit.