Smoking in Video Games

Show off some games where smoking cigarettes is cool in games.

Those nips love their cigarettes.

Smoking is never cool!

Cigars are cooler

Pipes

>being addicted to cigarettes
Is there anything more pathetic?

This is for your highschool project, isn't it?

being addicted to cola

being addicted to video games?

Posting on Sup Forums about other people's lives.

IT should be legal to shoot anyone who smokes near you

This is my fetish.
Help.

being (you)

Mine too

you wouldn't even say shit about it let alone shoot somebody, you diffident chode

Keep projecting wimp

Video games and the internet

Who's your favorite character for it?

Deadly Premonition did it right.

I can't exactly articulate why but I think cigarettes instantly bring a lot of personality to a character. It just instantly gives you some idea of what type of person they are
Oh and Snake is the coolest smoker in games

>yfw nu-males hipsters turned smoking in a "le evil thing that even nazis would disapprove"

>anyone under the age of 30 smoking a cigar
>always comes off as a tryhard looking for attention

Why is this?

Because they almost certainly are.

>girls who smoke cigars in fiction are extremely rare

Cultural stereotypes about who smokes them.

I fucking love cuban cigars but I don't look like a corrupt politician or a mob boss so i'm aware that they make me look like an attention whore.

This hurts

Mine to user. Makes me angry bout all these smoking bans hard to hit up hotties.

Is this yakuza? I've never played one. What's a more recent one I could start with? They look fun

I smoke cigars because it reminds me of my father and my childhood so it brings back good memories.

I don't care, I smoke them twice a year, in my home, more occasionally I smoke cigarillos on the street, but I don't care if people look at me, only problem is when someone thinks it's a blunt.
Smoking a pipe is another story. I do that only when playing DnD or shit like that.

Any characters who use those long fancy holders?

You'd think sticking something long in your mouth would be gay.

It is when it's a penis but smoking actually does look cool. You wouldn't want to when it ruins your lungs and all that but for an aesthetic point of view smoking is dope

FF14 Stormblood's "mommy step on me" girl.

yotsuyu

Being addicted to Meth.

Unfortunate

Muh dick

I guess back in the day, smoking just made you look more mature, and it was something everyone did so it was a relatable character trait. Now, knowing how crazy unhealthy they are, guys like Snake who smoke like a chimney come off as even tougher because of it. He doesn't even need his full lung capacity to stay in peak physical condition.